Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm a little worried about the picture in the rebate. It shows it being a 2011 socket CPU..
The correct info is on the rebate.
The rebate offer expires on May 6th.
Guys, there is a rebate someone on Anandtech forums found that will make the 2570K only $190 from TigerDirect!
Check out the thread I posted.
Do you live in/near Rockville?I got my 3770K from Microcenter today for $289
No luck on the $10 Visa discount for me, got my shipment email yesterday.
Same
No luck on the $10 Visa discount for me, got my shipment email yesterday.
No luck on the $10 Visa discount for me, got my shipment email yesterday.
Same
Same here. Oh well, still a good deal.
Thanks for the number. I think i'll have to give this a try. I'm guessing this is a YMMV since there actually was a coupon, which deems this $10 promo invalid if i'm reading everything correctlyI just called and was credited $10. They initially told me they couldn't honor it because the purchase involved a coupon, but I explained to them that there was no coupon Sunday morning/afternoon aka that it was $209.99 when added to the cart without any kind of coupon. The call took about 5 minutes and they said the $10 would show up in 3-5 business days. I guess we'll see
I called 800-888-6111 and picked the option for all other questions. 5 I think?
Thanks for the number. I think i'll have to give this a try. I'm guessing this is a YMMV since there actually was a coupon, which deems this $10 promo invalid if i'm reading everything correctly
I was on the fence about ordering as I couldn't decide on a motherboard. The price increase has made me decide to wait for things to come down a bit and for there to be a wider selection of Mini-ITX boards with H77/Z77 to pick from. Seems like a lot of the Mini-ITX boards have been announced, but not made it all the way to market yet.
I just called and was credited $10. They initially told me they couldn't honor it because the purchase involved a coupon, but I explained to them that there was no coupon Sunday morning/afternoon aka that it was $209.99 when added to the cart without any kind of coupon. The call took about 5 minutes and they said the $10 would show up in 3-5 business days. I guess we'll see
I called 800-888-6111 and picked the option for all other questions. 5 I think?
i called too.1 hour on the phone ,2 managers and a pos CSR later I got my $10.Got an email confirmation regarding the $10 credit 30-45 min later.
I never liked TD after today I have even more reasons to shop there only as a last resort.