• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

They are here... IB chips

Thanks! Planned on pulling an all nighter refreshing newegg site. LOL Just put down an order for an i5 3570K! :D
 
Just got an email from Microcenter. Looks like they're doing the same promotion on the i5 3570k as they are doing on the 2500k right off the bat.

Doesn't show up on their website yet.
 
So envious! Wish there were Microcenter around here... :eek:

Just got an email from Microcenter. Looks like they're doing the same promotion on the i5 3570k as they are doing on the 2500k right off the bat.

Doesn't show up on their website yet.
 
Last edited:
Sigh I guess I can hold onto my 2500k until the next generation..

Good deals though!
 
Someone get two and gimme one. Thanks ahead of time!
 
Found them but they're only $20 rebates. Does this mean TD will sell for $230/$340?

3570k - https://www.4myrebate.com/Claim/OfferDetailsNewGrid/?Offercd=TD-6114
3770k - https://www.4myrebate.com/Claim/OfferDetailsNewGrid/?Offercd=TD-6112

Edit: Don't forget about $10 off with Visa. This means 3570k for $199.99 after they price these right, which is cheaper than MC after tax (for me) :eek:
http://usa.visa.com/personal/visa-s...668&pageId=15630&pageId=15630&signatureFlag=9

Tou sre forgetting MC is also taking $50 off any z77 MB with the purchase of a 3570k.
 
Is everyone staying away from TD because they could potentially have no stock and just put holds on peoples cards? I understand the MC deal being great with the $50 off with a mobo purchase, but you can get a 3570k for $189.99 AR or a 3770k for $300 AR ($179.99/$289.99 if Visa promo works). I linked the rebates above.
 
I ordered from TD, no tax for me. I remember getting the 1055T for $150 after $50 rebate from them the 1st week of release. Was a smoking hot deal.
 
Micro Center was shipping them at $189+$50 off Z77 today. I ordered a combo this morning...no rebate.
 
Ya, sux, and now amazon has them for same as NE.

Oh-well got mine last night at midnight from NE, just a few bux more.
I have a feeling that once supply catches up with demand, prices will stabilize and hopefully come down to Sandy Bridge levels, or at least close to it.
 
I have a feeling that once supply catches up with demand, prices will stabilize and hopefully come down to Sandy Bridge levels, or at least close to it.

It already has stabilized with the TD deal. Price is potentially $179.99/$289.99 AR.
 
Sure, but I don't see why the $20 rebates above wouldn't work. I've already submitted mine :D

Same here. $209.99 - $10 Visa - $20 Rebate = $179.99.
I live in Florida so I had to pay taxes, but no biggie. I saved on taxes quite often through Newegg and Amazon.
It already has stabilized with the TD deal. Price is potentially $179.99/$289.99 AR.
Yep.
 
It already has stabilized with the TD deal. Price is potentially $179.99/$289.99 AR.
Since SB should be priced cheaper than IB (for the equivalent stock speed), I guess SB will get some decent price discounts now that IB is selling.
 
It already has stabilized with the TD deal. Price is potentially $179.99/$289.99 AR.

You can get 4% cashback through Fatwallet or I think 5% through ShopDiscover if you want to go that route instead of saving $10 from using VISA.
 
Since SB should be priced cheaper than IB (for the equivalent stock speed), I guess SB will get some decent price discounts now that IB is selling.

It's doubtful that SB will be discounted by that much outside of the Microcenter deals since Intel has no competition from AMD.
 
How are you guys getting your TD 3570ks at 189? I ordered mine at 250 last night!
 
How are you guys getting your TD 3570ks at 189? I ordered mine at 250 last night!

You obviously ordered before they added a $40 instant coupon. There's also a $20 rebate you can submit and a $10 coupon if you pay by VISA or you can click through a cashback referral site like Fatwallet to save 4%.
 
It's doubtful that SB will be discounted by that much outside of the Microcenter deals since Intel has no competition from AMD.

True about little competition from AMD. But how about Intel wanting to differentiate between SB and IB. I'd think the SB should be ~10% less than the equivalent IB, right?
 
Just ordered from TD, good deal and I don't have to deal with hassle of driving to MC. While I would have saved a bit more (since I just bought a z77 motherboard as well off Amazon), gas+tax+hassle+uncertain stock just doesn't seem worth it.

Question re the VISA discount though: I clicked through and placed my order. I know it says the $10 is not reflected in the cart but it is not in the order confirmation email either. The VISA site states it won't appear until the order shipment confirmation: has anyone confirmed this to be the case? Still worth ordering from TD regardless, but e extra $10 would be nice.
 
If it shows up, it won't happen until the order is processed. I've had it work about five out of six times in the past few months.
 
Back
Top