• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

The Video Game Name Thread


768px-Red_X.svg.png







Silpheed
 
Weird, it didn't show up in the thread search the first time. I fail.


Donkey Kong Country

No, you just didn't answer correctly your supposed to state a game that has a name that begins with last letter of the previous, if it's single word title. In that case it was "S" not "G".
 
Psychosis (Paranoia in Japan :D but next letter is "S")
 
Doraemon (there are tons of Doraemon games, so I'll just use the main part of the name)
 
Dark Sun (I had Day of the Tentacle, but that's a Maniac Mansion game, so...)
 
Star Fox

Looks like one word on the Starfox box, but Googling it shows it's two words.. reply however appropriate :p
 
Xybots

Edit: Then this response was incorrect. :p
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Star Fox is two words. They just smushed them together for the logo.
 
Four-Dee-Sports Boxing (could have actually used the number 4 on this one :p )
 
Bioshock



Sorry, didn't realize you meant "Z", the actual name of the game...

I always known the game as Zed, and referred to it as Zed. I didn'T remember it was actually written down as "Z"
 
Back
Top