• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The Video Game Name Thread

I'm not sure I ever finished it, but it's definitely a good game. :cool: (I miss Irem)

Bomberman
 
^
Doesn't work with the rules of the thread


Thread continues with:

Nuclear Throne
 
You were supposed to work off of "N+" not "Castle of Illusion".
N+ after Castle of Illusion was incorrect as you should've posted something that started with an "I", so I skipped you entirely...

boss99, you also made this same mistake... if it's two or more words you use the first letter of the last word. skipping you too.

Nuclear Throne
Timesplitters
 
It doesn't matter at this point, it was a while back.
Let's keep to continuing forward.


Salem
 
I'm invoking the boredom clause. I refreshed this thread three times already. :p (stuck here another 2 hours :D )

Yar's Revenge
 
Transport Tycoon (actually scratch that. Forgot you just posted Train Tycoon....) One sec I'll think of something else...

Edit: Turrican
 
Back
Top