• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The Video Game Name Thread

Actually, I messed up with Train Tycoon... that should've been Transport Tycoon, I fixed mine but you get credit on that one. This is getting a little too taxing on my brain :p
 
Actually, I messed up with Train Tycoon... that should've been Transport Tycoon, I fixed mine but you get credit on that one. This is getting a little too taxing on my brain :p
It is getting a little harder to keep track of now. I can't even remember all the ones that I put in myself now. :D

Rainbow Islands
 
Snokie (weird C64 penguin game... :D A friend of mine is really good at it... I suck... )
 
Omikron the Nomad Soul (hope I remembered the title right)
 
Back
Top