• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The Video Game Name Thread

Elebits (the only game that's ever literally made me sick, I don't get motion sickness in any other game I've played regardless of FOV, just this one game... weird... well, unless you count Dead Space after I had surgery and on a ton of painkillers :D )
 
Sim City

p.s. looks like I'm winning with 2 other peeps using games I've already listed... do I get a prize!!!!? :D
 
I don't see how that works with R-Type :eek:
Actually it doesn't sir, but you literally just had edited an entry. At least I thought you did 0_o

You put R-type, i was thinking you meant retype not a video game. haha
As in, previously mentioned title, lol
My apologies :)
I was continuing the game from comixbooks above you :)

Anywho - Continuing from MR.Bluntman


Rune (PC) ;)
 
Last edited:
Actually it doesn't sir, but you literally just had edited an entry. At least I thought you did 0_o

You put R-type, i was thinking you meant retype not a video game. haha
As in, previously mentioned title, lol
My apologies :)
I was continuing the game from comixbooks above you :)

Anywho - Continuing from MR.Bluntman


Rage (PC) ;)

You broke your own rule. I posted Rage in post 87. Just sayin'.....:p
 
Back
Top