The race to 4 billion

i see what you did there ;)

other topic, i need to meet up with you on BC2.......
ooh. sounds fun. Too bad the evga team is (I would guess) significantly better at games than our team, or else we could have some clan warfare!

It may be fun to do it anyways even if they are better than us when it comes to video games. Might be another way to have some friendly competition with them.

But we build these bad ass gaming rigs that never game lol

ooh. sounds fun. Too bad the evga team is (I would guess) significantly better at games than our team, or else we could have some clan warfare!

i dunno, i fancy myself a decent gamer...

edit: I do have a 32 person BC2 server that can be used if this does go down...

But we build these bad ass gaming rigs that never game lol

That is what I was thinking.........

My friends are still making fun of me for having a Gulftown and not gaming on it, and being the Intel fanboys they are they make fun of me again for gaming on the slowest processor I have.

I have BC2 on my gaming rig if you guys ever want to get together for some gaming. I will warn you that I totally suck as I havn't gamed on the gaming rig in a long time now.

I play games occasionally, but usually in 30-60 minute singleplayer bursts since my days of having multiple hour windows for competitive playing are long gone.

I have bfbc2 also though, so I'm in if we do it.

Damn it. I wanna play too but I dont have bfbc2 :(... maybe on steam... gona check it out.

EA STore has it for $17 last week, think it still may be $17 there (i have it from there, not steam copy but works just the same)

Uhmm $30USD on Steam :( going to check out EA Store. I did not even know they had a store ;)

Uhmm $30USD on Steam :( going to check out EA Store. I did not even know they had a store ;)

yes....you have to use their download manager, not too bad, and then i just use the updater.exe tos tart the game with checkign for updates everytime i start....

so afterburner you in ? :p if not look me up anyhow for some friendly fun: TOML{US}

That's stupid. You should be spending money on more hardware for folding rather than getting game consoles :p.

sorry.jpg

I still like my Gamecube, especially since my Xbox went to college with one of my sons.

better be, its his damn birthday lol

For your birthday I want more points for 33

no not bad....they are good units, just annoying.

I love em however(even though i bitch at em all the time)

Lol K are you turning 21? If so, I suggest not going for Guinness, unless you're well versed in beer already. I wasn't. On my 21st birthday, my friends force fed me Guinness, and I swore it off forever. It took an irish car bomb to help me see the value in Guinness again :)

Nah, not his 21st. On that note tho, I wonder who the youngest active guy is in this neck of the forums? We've got to have atleast 1 high schooler here somewhere

We should find him and have him spread the word to the younger crowd lol, we could use the help in the fight to 4 bil!!

Had my 21st a while ago.

Thanks all, but get back to folding......:eek:

We are at war here :D

Hey my wife's birthday is coming up in two days and she is getting an used i7 from a fellow folder what I didn't tell her is it will be running folding! She will use it to much to run -bigadv but some more smp goodness for us.

Back