The *Official* Post Pics Of Your Network Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think my buddy posted them all last time.

nothing has changed, just replaced kvm.

my desk consists of dual 20" lcd for my personal computer, a 19inch for the matrix kvm

nothing exciting.

got a DVR security cam that has to be installed.

i think my buddy posted them all last time.

nothing has changed, just replaced kvm.

my desk consists of dual 20" lcd for my personal computer, a 19inch for the matrix kvm

nothing exciting.

got a DVR security cam that has to be installed.
well that would be better than seeing all of this dang text ;)

SCSI <3

scsi.jpg

AMD -

why dont you start ordering stuff thru me so we can get some pictures of your gear!

bleh too far back, ill try to take some pictures of jobs i do next week, but i dunno if its a good thing to do.

i got a home intercom system install on friday, and some boring crap after that.

Alright, here is my sad attempt at a network

Here we have my dirty switch
86dirtyswitch.JPG

Back of my PFsense machine
86pfsense.JPG

Access Point
86AP.JPG

Sadd attempt for 2 phones for dish
86phone.JPG

And my PC with a temp PSU until I get my other one replaced
86pc.JPG

All very messy for now know :rolleyes:

Oh and
A stack of 2900's
86cisco.JPG

Close Up
862900.JPG

I thought for sure I'd have taken some crap within the first hour for running Vista on that Mac.

That's a Sonata III right? What happenned to the Eathwatts? I thought they were good supplies?
That's what is sitting on top, but I don't want all the wires in there so I ordered a new PSU with modular cables but it was DOA so I just have to get around to getting it replaced :cool:

Lugtagz, from what I can tell, your phone punchdowns look fine. But you could have gotten a smaller block :)
I know I could get some cable ties for that mess of patch cords, but as soon as I get it cleaned up, the IT guy will go make a mess. Been there, done that...spent a summer redoing data cabinets in my HS only to come back a week later and it was a terrible mess.

here are some pictures from the data closets in the student union at UT, where I work
Disclaimer: I did none of this work :O
1011.jpg

1010.jpg

1009.jpg

1008.jpg

1006.jpg

1007.jpg

1005.jpg

1004.jpg

I'm so looking forward to the era of no phone punchdowns. :eek:

Can we please stay on topic....this is for picture of networks!

Finally getting around to post this. Had a customer with 8 sites that purchased TLS Circuits from my company (100 meg connections between sites) but they had no clue how to make it work so we ended up having to buy some fairly inexpensive used switches. Unboxed all of them and I liked this picture.

image-upload-47-706266.jpe

Just to contribute my Extreme collection :D

DSC05795.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back