The Official HardCraft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pyramid's are worse then being in a dungeon empty handed:

5724716858_35e5ca615d_b.jpg

5724716904_046df1e331_z.jpg

Last edited:
expanded the boardwalk a bit so there's more space for folks to build if they want to. :)

Hey, was the clay tower supposed to be torn down? I also noticed some damage to the boardwalk (since repaired) and mQzz's place missing the entire second story......

I may be crazy and it's nothing, but just to make sure......

I did see someone tearing down the 2nd story at Mqzzs place (thats the place right next to the public mine right?)

I didnt catch the name, but saw him taking down the roof... figured he was remodeling not sure if it was actually his building or not or what was going on...

I saw maqzzz taking down the clay tower (it was his) so he is probably just redoing his stuff.

The boardwalk damage was me about to build a bridge for the river, but I got distracted. :p

gottca, i would have done it myself, but was busy with the girlfriend for her birthday all weekend.

she takes away from my minecraft time :(

I've been busy farming snow and netherrack to make diamonds, lolz.

It's about as tedious as branch mining, but at least you know in the end you will get a diamond for sure.

?? how does that work? snow and netherrack? huh?

Look at the first post in this thread. It has the crafting recipes. It's our way of allowing diamonds to be "found" even after we mine everything. That shouldn't happen any time too soon, but people are just stocking up for when that does happen or when the recipe is allowed because they don't want to have to find diamond. :p

I finally took a look around--I like the 'take a sign, leave a message' in one of the Hashmang memorial buildings. (It's in the Parthenon-like building, behind the memorial.) The "user slept in a bed, it's morning" feature is nice too, especially since I couldn't dig a shelter or heal myself. :)

If I can get builder's rights on the server, I think I'm ready to build something nice.

Look at the first post in this thread. It has the crafting recipes. It's our way of allowing diamonds to be "found" even after we mine everything. That shouldn't happen any time too soon, but people are just stocking up for when that does happen or when the recipe is allowed because they don't want to have to find diamond. :p

The recipe is working. I've created like 6 diamonds so far. G1 updated the first post either yesterday or Saturday.

I finally took a look around--I like the 'take a sign, leave a message' in one of the Hashmang memorial buildings. (It's in the Parthenon-like building, behind the memorial.) The "user slept in a bed, it's morning" feature is nice too, especially since I couldn't dig a shelter or heal myself. :)

If I can get builder's rights on the server, I think I'm ready to build something nice.

Whats your in game name?

The recipe is working. I've created like 6 diamonds so far. G1 updated the first post either yesterday or Saturday.

Oh! Sorry, didn't know that. I have some records that I've found in dungeons that I can smelt. :)

Somewhere online I saw a video of a Minecraft record grinder, which would be awesome. I think it probably used hacked-in spawners to spawn creepers and skeletons, though. Basically it will put them near each other and then you stand close and force the skelly to attack the creeper, causing a record to (sometimes) drop. Rinse, repeat.

For crafting diamonds, whats that blue thingy? And the white thingies... i see feathers = wool but whats that other one, the colors dont help. Is that sand? or snow???

For crafting diamonds, whats that blue thingy? And the white thingies... i see feathers = wool but whats that other one, the colors dont help. Is that sand? or snow???

White things to make the blue thing (which is ice) are snow blocks.

4 snow balls = 1 snow block
4 snow blocks = 2 ice
8 netherrack + 1 ice = obsidian
9 obsidian = sponge
8 obsidian + 1 sponge = music disc
smelt music disc = diamond

So, you need 136 snow balls (from shoveling snow), 136 netherrack (from nether), and at least 1 wood plank to smelt I believe.

What plugin are you all using for those extra crafting recipes?

I'm also still trying to figure out how you all got the live updated map webpage to work.

Being able to make diamonds is great, but maybe G1 could add the ability to craft gold? It's not quite as rare as diamonds but I'd like to make more rail systems using Minecart Mania, but I haven't been able to collect nearly enough gold for the boosters.

Being able to make diamonds is great, but maybe G1 could add the ability to craft gold? It's not quite as rare as diamonds but I'd like to make more rail systems using Minecart Mania, but I haven't been able to collect nearly enough gold for the boosters.

Let me know how much you need. I have a bit with no real desire to make a railway.

Also, the dynamic map needs to be re-rendered or something. Several of the chunks are rotated/mirrored/misplaced on the flat map. Also, as far as I can tell, the Nether map doesn't show up at all.

We don't render it, when a block is placed it rerenders that square so its up to the players. A full render kills the server, common problem with it

Hey arr4ws or any other admin on the server my cousin Xersion would like to be on the builder list so he could build something. He doesn't have a account here on the forum and ask me to ask for him if its ok.

i see some people made use of the free apples and cake. please, everyone, take them, there is plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back