The Official HardCraft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how I was not mentioned in helping build the grinder... thanks guys, preciate it :(

I may not have spent hours building it, but i do recall helping build the first floor and started to fill it in with glass

I like how I was not mentioned in helping build the grinder... thanks guys, preciate it :(

I may not have spent hours building it, but i do recall helping build the first floor and started to fill it in with glass

god... what a diva

fair warning, thunderstorms are rolling in, if power goes out well... you know.

and before someone says anything about it... I don't care how powerful of a server you can build, with out power it doesn't change anything :-P

fair warning, thunderstorms are rolling in, if power goes out well... you know.

and before someone says anything about it... I don't care how powerful of a server you can build, with out power it doesn't change anything :-P

8X2-TmtX_Tp70Gk3UzY3bRH_SAPCogp14FVvB7XM-yvy9JZDNLwt9EIViTsPJa48Ep8mXHHt1KQX032ULK3gAvUHlvdmRedMoxR8rrBUesI5CNOpjTbLHiB_-V9m5rV82PI6QmLw3WxxDrLqFcgNI_RUtfAstqm2h0uMMrGow6q4DGeUN7BgNHi_EbaZngb3Ig
:D

I've been getting back into Minecraft and playing around with rail/boosters. I like the additions made to 1.5 although I wish I could turn weather off when I play on my relatively underpowered laptop.

Is there a creative server running?

Also, how are these used? The quote is from the OP.

Obsidian is used as a station, apply power launches a cart
Gold Ore, and Gold Blocks, accelerate mine carts
Gravel will slow a cart down
Iron Blocks will for you to exit the mine cart

Do you build rails on top of these blocks?

One problem I'm seeing is with one way boosters .

Link to the relevant Wiki pic

It boosts just fine going one way, but when any empty/storage cart comes from the opposite direction, it gets stuck by the booster cart (on an uphill slop), reverses direction and gets boosted back from where it came. If I'm riding the cart it doesn't get stuck.

[edit] Actually, I'm working with uphill, auto reset boosters.

That is Minecart Mania, a plugin we use that makes using minecarts easier and more simple. The boosters that you are referring to is one reason we switched but they are also no longer needed. The latest versions has booster track which boosts the speed of the cart that passes over it.

Also, Notch is getting rid of the double-cart glitch boosters in 1.6, and making the powered rails more powerful.

MinecartMania is still going to be the best, though.

Also, Notch is getting rid of the double-cart glitch boosters in 1.6, and making the powered rails more powerful.

MinecartMania is still going to be the best, though.

That's good news. Right now you need too many powered rails and associated powering devices for them to be useful.

Im sure you guys know, but mobs have seemed to haulted production. My grinder and the corsair grinder are not doing anything right now for some reason.

Im sure you guys know, but mobs have seemed to haulted production. My grinder and the corsair grinder are not doing anything right now for some reason.

all fixed...

grinder is HAULING ASS!

all fixed...

grinder is HAULING ASS!

Good deal.
Hey arr4ws next time yer on the server and actually playing (rather then sitting in yer cozy little afk box, lol) can you set one of my mob spawners back to what it should be. It says ZOMBIE PEN above it on the first floor but its doing skeletons

/creaturebox set zombie (while looking at it)

thats it :) thanks

are you interested to be a builder?

we have some basic rules wich is mostly respect .

whats your in game name?

In game name is SirViro

Let me know where it is appropriate to build. I did read the OP.

Keep walking away from spawn until you hit an empty spot... start counting to 45 and keep walking, after 45 secnds, stop, and build

Keep walking away from spawn until you hit an empty spot... start counting to 45 and keep walking, after 45 secnds, stop, and build

Or just build where you want, that's not too close to any other builds (like, 30 blocks). Or help out and build a pirate themed building at Corsair Lake.

Hey G1, looks like there's an update to the dynamic map tool. That adds / fixes a bunch of things!

You can also check out the dynamic map (the link to which eludes me, as it doesn't seem to be in the OP but somewhere buried in the thread) and see where people have built. I think there are a few open spots on the Corsair boardwalk that may not have been claimed.

Can I get added to the builders list? I hopped on today and I can't alter any of the stuff I've already built...lol.

Sooo me and arr4ws noticed something... odd, today. We kept hearing thunder and saw the strikes right next to us, but no rain. It seemed to be real close to us. Then when we went to see dudes new place, i was standing on top of his wooden building when it struck a few blocks from me, setting the block on fire. It didnt spread, not sure if it would have... weird though... took a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLce1NME7Bc

Can I get builder rank whenever you have a chance, G1 or Arr4ws or whoever is in-charge of that now? Can't change any of my stuff lol

Sooo me and arr4ws noticed something... odd, today. We kept hearing thunder and saw the strikes right next to us, but no rain. It seemed to be real close to us. Then when we went to see dudes new place, i was standing on top of his wooden building when it struck a few blocks from me, setting the block on fire. It didnt spread, not sure if it would have... weird though... took a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLce1NME7Bc

Ummm I dunno about 12am i think EST... that about right arr4ws? I played two sessions yesterday one about 5ish and then around 12 for a few hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back