The Official HardCraft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say what you have on the last page. It looks really awesome, and unique.

Does anyone know how to get this game running smoothly on an Intel HD 3000 gpu? I just got my X220 and love it, however I can't get Minecraft to run smoothly on any setting.

I have the latest drivers, and L4D2 and other games play fine... freaking java :(

i would like to know who the hell bombed Xvic area... i removed a walkway , but someone bombed his buil;ding...

what happened?

i would like to know who the hell bombed Xvic area... i removed a walkway , but someone bombed his buil;ding...

what happened?

I would like to know this as well. UNless vic did it himself!

yes then they proceeded to set off more TNT which lagged the server and has been kicking people all morning because of it!.... just saying...

Absolute blew his up, OC blew his up, Xvic blew his up, anyone else?

I want to apologize for blowing my office building up.
I didn't know that it would freak people out like it did with griefers.

I understand people were texting others worried about it.

Again, I apologize :)

FWIW, I contracted out the destruction of my out buildings to absolutt destruction services (highly recommended). No griefing.

I'm working on fixing the area atm.

I want to apologize for blowing my office building up.
I didn't know that it would freak people out like it did with griefers.

I understand people were texting others worried about it.

Again, I apologize :)

I should make a building out of gravel in the city and collapse it onto torches. :D

I would think java wouldn't effect visuals as much as mechanics of the game... it runs fine on laptop with the amd C-50, if I get more ram it would be even easier.

It's surprisingly CPU dependent, so you might not see a huge improvement.

Hrm... really? Has been running pretty rough at times on my M11x r1. Maybe time for a format...

Why are we wrecking everything on the server all of a sudden?

Just to clarify, the giant tree by the city was built with the purpose of being burnt (i believe). It was not a random act of violence.

End of days before 1.8?

Seems like it.

I hope 1.8 comes out soon. I feel pretty stupid building right now, with the new world coming out and all.

Also should point out, with the issues that came with 1.7, we probably wont update to 1.8 for a couple weeks after its release.

Then have to make sure plugins work, test things, probably create a test server to make sure things work stuff like that.

Im out to eat right now ill post more when I get home.... maybe redo OP update it...

Oo food is here...

Also, even tho I keep saying it over and over... no matter what people still seem to ignore me... and listen to others that are just spreading rumors for some reason... OR it's people that don't keep up with this post... SOMETHING..

The world isn't getting deleted... The server isn't going to shut down... it was either add a map to the server or start a new one... as in new SERVER as in the current one isn't going offline for any reason.. well unless my power goes out again.. >.>

Also, even tho I keep saying it over and over... no matter what people still seem to ignore me... and listen to others that are just spreading rumors for some reason... OR it's people that don't keep up with this post... SOMETHING..

The world isn't getting deleted... The server isn't going to shut down... it was either add a map to the server or start a new one... as in new SERVER as in the current one isn't going offline for any reason.. well unless my power goes out again.. >.>

Well damn dude that makes me feel a bit better. I assumed "new" meant a new world, bye bye old one... I think what you should do is main map on the "new" server is 1.8 and big as you want... then a warp to the "old" map, this way we can gather our resources we've all spent time getting, and re-build NEW.

Honestly I would not want the ability to bring mats from the old server to the new one... that would break any economy plugin we may have, as well as make starting off much too easy.

Honestly I would not want the ability to bring mats from the old server to the new one... that would break any economy plugin we may have, as well as make starting off much too easy.

this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back