The Official HardCraft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be working cause i just logged in

Thanks for the fix

Little late to the party there ;) See my post a few posts after that; where I announced it was back up! :D

Can I get whitelisted please? Used to play under invert07, sold account to my brother, and now made another one cause I wanna start playing again :)

Vaporizze is the name now haha

You will always be invert to me.

Since Notch states the Adventure Update will be playable during PAX, and since PAX is scheduled for the end of August, I am guessing the update will be coming out in September. Later than I was hoping.

buck_futter, when you get a chance, swing by your damaged hotel. I think I've got the second floor almost repaired, but I want to know how close it is before I continue.

Server News

We are now using MCBans Global Ban List plugin....so people that have a not so good reputation (banned using it) will be denied access, this is 1 step in the right direction. (all griefers from the server had been banned before, this would of prevented them even getting in.)

LWC is now being used, it only prevents non builders access to chests (which they did) so that's 1 step in the right direction. (you might see a access denied, when placing signs or chests, ignore it)

We also have a new plugin that allows you to find out where someone lives... incase we need to hunt someone down maybe? /GeoIP NAME it only works for those who are online at the time, so don't expect to find someone when they aren't on.

Mike404 is from new jersey, and Shadrad is from Ontario Canada btw :-P

Server News

We are now using MCBans Global Ban List plugin....so people that have a not so good reputation (banned using it) will be denied access, this is 1 step in the right direction. (all griefers from the server had been banned before, this would of prevented them even getting in.)

LWC is now being used, it only prevents non builders access to chests (which they did) so that's 1 step in the right direction. (you might see a access denied, when placing signs or chests, ignore it)

We also have a new plugin that allows you to find out where someone lives... incase we need to hunt someone down maybe? /GeoIP NAME it only works for those who are online at the time, so don't expect to find someone when they aren't on.

Mike404 is from new jersey, and Shadrad is from Ontario Canada btw :-P

Any idea where in ontario? If you say Hamilton, I'ma leave the bitch a strongly worded letter to mess with him. ;)

hey G1. FYI with the new blift plugin, i used it and the server kicked me saying that flying is not allowed on this server......

The Sandman Demolition Company is now open for business!

Want to tear down a place of yours you no longer want? Let me do it! Free viewing platform with every demolition!

xVicinityx's former home

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JP5MVRhuMs"]‪xVicinityx home dyno party‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

my friend is joining the server, he thinks his name is like kevin72 so anyone that can promote him to builder status would be great :)

So it looks like extended time in an elevator will trigger the no flying protection on the server. Using the elevator from my lair to my island two times in a row triggered it in the middle of the air. When I logged back in a plummeted to the earth and died before I could type /home. I think so long as you don't use my elevator more then once in a certain amount of time (not sure how long), you're safe... but maybe if we can slow down the elevator the problem would be fixed... though that might be kind of lame. Especially for an elevator like mine, where you're going from near bedrock, to about the middle of the ceiling...

I claimed copyright infringment, my map, my server, hosted at my house, posted on the net without my permission.

Everyone! Saturday , im out for the week. So steal all my shit , burn the city down, eat the babies and have fun!

( I will maybe log in once or twice..... maybe :D )

Everyone! Saturday , im out for the week. So steal all my shit , burn the city down, eat the babies and have fun!

( I will maybe log in once or twice..... maybe :D )

Thanks for everything... I mean that, literally. :p:eek::p

Question, in getting ready for my grand return to the server this next semester: Has anyone built an arena yet? I had one ALMOST finished on the old server before the crash. I might like to take another shot...

Question, in getting ready for my grand return to the server this next semester: Has anyone built an arena yet? I had one ALMOST finished on the old server before the crash. I might like to take another shot...

NOPE , but we may generate a new world with 1.8 updates at the end of august.

I've been busy the last couple weeks playing BLOCKED BY NDA. Interesting to hear we might be doing a new world for 1.8. Will probably wait for that and jump back in and help get established there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back