The Official [H]orde "Get to Know Each Other" Thread

Name: Ben
Job: Network Coordinator

honeymoon.jpg

Yeah, what a waste of good bandwidth.
AtomicMoose said:
Welcome to you both. :D I would chop you, but we all saw where that thread went. :rolleyes:

Wow, I only know St. Louis from the movie "Vacation". They must have really cleaned the place up since then because the river there looks amazing and almost tropical!

psychosonik said:

honeymoon.jpg

Mattman said:
Wow, I only know St. Louis from the movie "Vacation". They must have really cleaned the place up since then because the river there looks amazing and almost tropical!

and it looks like they mispelled ST. Louis on your shirt.

Duster said:
and it looks like they mispelled ST. Louis on your shirt.
That's what the locals call it. You know, New Oleans is (was?) "The Big Easy" and St. Louis is "Jamaica".

Mattman said:
That's what the locals call it. You know, New Oleans is (was?) "The Big Easy" and St. Louis is "Jamaica".

We call it "Honeymoon" :p

Negril Jamaica. The Island that you can see in the background on the right is Hedonism II.... GOOD TIMES :cool:

Mattman said:

I was in St Louis last Spring and it sure as hell didn't look anything like it does in that picture. :p

alandog.jpg

Me and the boy in his 733t canine outfit.

EDIT: Doh, forgot my "stats"

Name: Ken Crandall
Job: Professional Services Engineer for Network Appliance
Hobbies: Folding, gaming, small biz consulting, my wife, Mcnology.

Name: Pranoy Menon <---I am an Indian
Job: Currently a student but I am a Teaching Assistant in one of the labs
Hobbies: Ancient History (can translate classical Latin), Folding,DC forum,genetic biology,games.

No pics yet. I spent all my money on Folding Machines. Maybe some other time when i stop making impluse buys on computer equipment.

magnusvir said:
when i stop making impluse buys on computer equipment.
I don't want to attend a funeral :( and the only way that's going to happen is probably over your cold, dead body...

unhappy_mage said:
I don't want to attend a funeral :( and the only way that's going to happen is probably over your cold, dead body...

Don't worry. My sis will be sending some older photos. Those that are more becoming of a [H]orde guy. I look like a barbarian in those. :D

Ok well i have been around for a while but never really posted in this thread i guess.

name: William Pote
Job: Computer Consulting/blacksmithing
Hobbies: Photography, folding, folding, folding, photography, cars folding, photography, cars;)

debating if i should put a photo online cause i don't really want it photoshopped;)

Rich Tate said:
QFT, generally having yourself chopped around here is a great event you should be proud of.

Which freaking forum are you reading?

marty9876 said:
Which freaking forum are you reading?

You are just sore because your chop was made too accurate, ya pr0n posting, gnome molesting whore.

Rich Tate said:
You are just sore because your chop was made too accurate, ya pr0n posting, gnome molesting whore.

And this is an example of the kind of compliments around here that you are supposed to be proud of. :p

psychosonik said:

honeymoon.jpg

And this is still bugging me. She looks really familiar. Is she from around Jeff City or have family around here?

Rich Tate said:

Stuff like this causes keyboard and monitor replacements :rolleyes: ....There is now coffee splattered all over mine!! I can't beleive that the thing still works ;)

hehehehe! And I'm just glad the Photochop of Marty being Dr. Evil didn't say: I'm One Bad Mofo for the [H]orde!

Seeing Marty9876 in a lineup and ask the Garden Gnome who did it, they will point to Marty.

Oh I have my drink in a spill proof container to prevent spills across the Keyboard.

sawatt said:
Stuff like this causes keyboard and monitor replacements :rolleyes: ....There is now coffee splattered all over mine!! I can't beleive that the thing still works ;)

This is why I don't have anything to eat or drink when I'm reading the forums. You never know what's going to happen in here. :cool:

Alright. Here are my pics. Sorry for the crap quality but these are scanned ones. So chop away :D

Me on my 1st birthday
1yearold.jpg

Pics when I was 17/18
afroredshirt.jpg

seniorpic.jpg

My senior class pic. There were two of us with pseudo fros. I am the one on the right.

senior03pic.jpg

More pics.

I'm Martin, I'll be 15 here in a little less than 2 weeks. I live in Charlottesville, VA, but I was born in Washington DC and lived there until I was about 6. I like to work and tinker with cars, player guitar, hang out with my friends, tinker with computers. Don't have a job at the moment, but I am looking.

Me2small2.jpg

i would post a pic of me in my buffy the body pose but i dont think your hearts are strong enough for that. teehee

Well just started folding Im on my 10th WU.
Name is Dennis
Im 47 so, Im another old fart
I live in Flagstaff/Az
I operate a 32Meter Concreteboompump. I dont have to do that for a living as, I have done many things for work but, it is a great job. I travel all over N.Az and, the 4 corners.
My hobbies are Photography, astronomy, gaming, shooting and,hiking. I also build telescopes and, grind my own optics for shits and, giggles.
Im originally from the Murder errr!!!Motor City or, Detroit but am an Arizonan at heart. Traveled alot too. Life has been good.
This pic sux but, it is all I have my bro-in-law shot it while I was showing him around the places most tourists dont see. The place is Tule Canyon which is a branch of Sycamore Canyon. Hope it doesnt crack your monitors. :p
49573747-S.jpg

Name: Troy
Job: Laptop Technician
Hobbies: Computers, classic & muscle cars, my newborn son, beer, music & guitar playing, model/die cast cars.

Instead of a picture of me, I'll use this as a shameless excuse to post a picture of my new son. Just picture him with a goatee/sideburns, 25 years older, and not such a pointy chin (his mothers :eek: ) and you have me anyway.

IMG_3209_resize.JPG

tdg said:
Hobbies: Computers, classic & muscle cars, my newborn son, beer, music & guitar playing, model/die cast cars.

Instead of a picture of me, I'll use this as a shameless excuse to post a picture of my new son. Just picture him with a goatee/sideburns, 25 years older, and not such a pointy chin (his mothers :eek: ) and you have me anyway.

IMG_3209_resize.JPG
Cute kid.

Back to the top with this, lots of new faces around, so get in here and introduce yerselves!

tdg said:

IMG_3209_resize.JPG

wow his eyes are like ocean water. very blue and very dark. Wooooooooooooooowwwww

Name: Nick Clark
Job: Bitch-slave at a family garage
Hobbies: Finding more borgs, computers, cars

Pics to come soon. Old system died and took my pics with it. *sadface*

Job: PC Tech at Circuit City
Hobbies: Borging, Fixing Computers, building computers, video games, playing guitar, writing music, going to concerts.

Picture002web.jpg

is that the look you have right after the reach-through? or maybe a surprize reach-around? LOL

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Back