The Official [H]orde "Get to Know Each Other" Thread

Tormond said:
Hehe well if you look at my pic you will see me mourning the ability to grow a beard. That was me after not shaving for a week at the beach. After about a month all I accomplish is looking like redneck trailer trash.

That picture is like 6 hours after I shave, but then it starts slowing down... I could get maybe 2 inches out in a month or so, but I just feel like that's a long-ass wait.

well i guess i will add to the post... this is m while i am hard at work folding..

ME.JPG

not at my best.... :)

i broke 200k yesterday <grins>
l
V

Name: Rob
Job:Full time student
Hobbies:Computers, cars, my girlfriend, games, partying.

me and my girlfriend
glassescopy.jpg

jackjacqueline2.jpg

Name: Mike
Occupation: Currently working for a marine contractor for the summer. Full-time student (Major: Chemistry with a Biochemistry emphasis Minor: Economics) Aspiring Law Student
Hobbies: Cars, Watersports, Saltwater fishing, Movies, Headphones, and.. umm folding.

Sorry, this is the only pic that I have that isn't in a really high resolution.
000_0059.jpg

Edit: Yes, that is a cocktail shaker.

You want it... you got it:

Name: Ric
Job: IT Professional, Electrician and handyman. I can build or fix nearly anything.
Hobbies: PC and anything with wheels.

me:
MVC-017S.JPG

My 92 Ranger...
MyRanger.JPG

My AE86
Hachi2.JPG

My RalliArt Lancer...
Lightfighter.JPG

Me in December with my other trucks (since sold):
meandtrucks.JPG

The Prerunner I just traded in:
RedShred.JPG

Not shown:

93 Kaw ZX600-E

Name: George
Job: Physical Scientist
Hobbies: Computing, photography

g3stpatty-trim2.jpg

gnewbury said:
Name: George
Job: Physical Scientist

Nice Rayban sunglasses, I had a pair just like that.

Anyways, what exactly does a "Physical Scientist" do?

molson3530 said:
Name: Mike
Occupation: Currently working for a marine contractor for the summer. Full-time student (Major: Chemistry with a Biochemistry emphasis Minor: Economics) Aspiring Law Student
Hobbies: Cars, Watersports, Saltwater fishing, Movies, Headphones, and.. umm folding.

Sorry, this is the only pic that I have that isn't in a really high resolution.
000_0059.jpg

Could just be me of course, but what is that umm….errrrrrrr………vibrator looking thingy in the dish dryer?

Someone had to ask……. ;) :D

Name: Christopher Tate
Job: Machine operator for the US Postal Service
Hobbies: Cars, computers, guns, parrots, Battlefield 2
Will add pic later.

Name: Tylar Miles

Job: Professional ass sitter but looking for a job
Hobbies: Computers, folding, cars, linux, Mavericks, bmxin

5 in the morning needing a hair cut
me.jpg

my car:
1974maverickgrabber.jpg

My other soon to be back in service hobby
tongue.gif
:

monitors.jpg

Ibanez3434 said:
JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I need more monitors!!

You know, that would be the prime setup for the chubby geeks, as with all that radiation blasting at a center point, you could cook anything in no time. ;)

LOL ever hear of VNC??? :D

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Name: Doug Weasner
Job: IT Pro and Package Sorter
Hobbies: Hard Drives. If you don't know, read the sig, then you will. BTW, the figure in the sig is after I unloaded 19 drives in the space of one month through sale/trade/donation to the [H]orde.

Ah, I just realized that I never posted in here...

Name: Josh Bingaman
Job:Firmware Engineer @ Maxtor
Hobbies: Overclocking/Cooling Solutions/Storage, Anime, Snowboarding, Rock/Gem/Fossil hunting.

:D

Name: Charles
Occupation: Team Leader (Press Foreman) at Gazette Communications, I print the newspaper and stuff.
Hobbies: Computers, modding, my family, cars, amateur rectal photography, not necessarily in that order. I also like long romantic walks along moonlit beaches. :p

I've been folding for about a month or two. I post occasionally, but mostly I just lurk when there's time. Here's a pic of me and son:

picture022custom8qk.jpg

Name: Rick
Nick: [H]Penguincomp
Occupation: Chief Information Officer, Vice President, Penguin Computers OEM, IT Consultant, Day Spa Owner, Home Automation and Lighting Controls Business Owner...lots of things!
Hobbies: Penguins...I collect Penguins. I have around 500-600 penguin items. I also work on my [H]ard Farm. Currently sitting with something around 80ghz folding if I ever manage to get everything up and going at once. I'm also a slacker. My other hobbies are torturing my stepkids by making them do yard work and dig holes.

Name - Heath
Occupation - Student/Student Worker at DA's office, mostly student
Location - Los Angeles o_0
Hobbies - Computer stuff, homework (stupid senior year), music (listening and playing), and I guess going out with friends and..stuff...yeah

Name: Benjamin Fenton
Hobbies: computers, cars, and reading

f1310c4a.jpg

I am the one on the right, shes a sophomore in college :D

Glad to hear that's a cocktail shaker and not a.... model rocket... that looks like it'd be dangerous to use indoors.

Name: Tim
Nick: Lola_Doggy
Occupation: Project Engineer, Software, also run own private company doing inventory/sales/accounting sql/cobal/comal shit..., forensic data analysis, covert data capture etc...
Hobbies: Pyrotechnics, woodworking, professional drinker, wife's and son's protector, semi-pro ballet dancer

Name: Steve
Job: Computer Technician, Quality Control Agent,
Hobbies: PCs, Macs, Gaming, Egyption History (Closely monitoring the Valley of the Kings, precisely, KV5) and firing a few rounds from the Serbu .50 on occasion.

Me looking k00l:

AceGoober.jpg

AceGooberatwork.jpg

And a link to the [H]ard Weapon thread I started:

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=798340

Name: Jim
Job: Was Marketing, Now Going Into Real Estate (trying to, anyway)
Hobbies: Benchmarking, (now) Folding, General Gaming, Fast Cars :cool:, Loud Stereos (set of 15's in my Cadillac), Luxuary Cars, Rap Music, Techno/Trance/House...Making Money?

The pictures.

I'm a happy guy.
DSC00114.sized.jpg

One for the ladies to see my shapley figure. Mmm mmm.
DSC00121.sized.jpg

Sorry, no cute girlfriend pictures, since women seem to enjoy cheating me.

Full Folding Ahead!

Name: Sean
Job: Wholesale Manager / Tattoo Artist
Hobbies: Computers/Modding/Linux/Tattoos/Gaming/Fishing/Surfing/Snowboarding
COFFEE!!!!!

139603LRTp_w.jpg

Back