Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Use a new email and pw for the game. They are probably just data mining GW2 websites and trying the info. Seriously have never had a problem with this.
Three times so far. ArenaNet is like "don't worry about it", but I don't really like the idea that someone is trying repeatedly to reset my password.
I have no idea where they could have gotten my e-mail aside from any of the official GW sites, either.![]()
Use a new email and pw for the game. They are probably just data mining GW2 websites and trying the info. Seriously have never had a problem with this.
So people are getting e-mails to reset passwords for accounts they don't even have? This is getting weirder.
Not really, they are fake emails sent to addresses farmed from the internet. I get 3 or 4 WoW related ones every day on my public email that has never been associated with my WoW account.
Not really, they are fake emails sent to addresses farmed from the internet. I get 3 or 4 WoW related ones every day on my public email that has never been associated with my WoW account.
Oh. They're talking about phishing e-mails I guess then, which is different. The e-mails I'm getting definitely aren't fake.Not really, they are fake emails sent to addresses farmed from the internet. I get 3 or 4 WoW related ones every day on my public email that has never been associated with my WoW account.
Shhh!! Don't give Anet the idea... it's not like they do a damn thing anyway.
Can someone explain to me about glory and karma vendors, where they are etc?
I have over 4k karma unspent and have been pvping quite a bit the past couple of days and raked up tokens, bade's of honor, mystic forge tokens, etc.
I however am so confused about where to spend all the stuff.
I know karma can be spent on the heart people on various maps, but I've seen people say that it's better to save it up and spend somewhere else.
For pvp , where do I find pvp glory vendors? I have asked in chat and got no response, I have googled nad googled and got nothing. I look over the map in the pvp area's and see no "glory vendor" anywhere on the maps.
all the kharma vendors ive found dont give you shit but vegetables... annoying -_-
i found some weapons but theyre tier weapons and they start at lvl 40.. and they dont even cost that much i have like 3k kharma i could get 2 level 40 daggers lol.
Thanks but I dont have any friends to lookup. If you would like to play send me a PM anyone
all the kharma vendors ive found dont give you shit but vegetables... annoying -_-
i found some weapons but theyre tier weapons and they start at lvl 40.. and they dont even cost that much i have like 3k kharma i could get 2 level 40 daggers lol.
All the people with heart quests turn into karma vendors when you complete the quest. They don't have super great stuff, but IMO it's better to buy salvage kits and harvesting tools with karma, than spend money on them. Especially early on when money is harder to come by.
wtb a gw2head.com so i can find some daggorz
btw guys dont salvage your blues man its a waste. the mystic forge is insanely beneficial. i was combining white items and getting blue upgrades.
I'm overflowing with money, have been since the beginning. Probably helps the trading post is down.All the people with heart quests turn into karma vendors when you complete the quest. They don't have super great stuff, but IMO it's better to buy salvage kits and harvesting tools with karma, than spend money on them. Especially early on when money is harder to come by.
wtb a gw2head.com so i can find some daggorz
btw guys dont salvage your blues man its a waste. the mystic forge is insanely beneficial. i was combining white items and getting blue upgrades.
I'm overflowing with money, have been since the beginning. Probably helps the trading post is down.
Can someone explain to me about glory and karma vendors, where they are etc?
I have over 4k karma unspent and have been pvping quite a bit the past couple of days and raked up tokens, bade's of honor, mystic forge tokens, etc.
I however am so confused about where to spend all the stuff.
I know karma can be spent on the heart people on various maps, but I've seen people say that it's better to save it up and spend somewhere else.
How is the hunter class? I assume they have a pet--what does it do? Just more dps? or, can you pick different pets with different benefits?
Also, how much CC is there in this game?
Oh. They're talking about phishing e-mails I guess then, which is different. The e-mails I'm getting definitely aren't fake.
As an ele - do you stick with one attunement or do you switch between them? I am currently investing points into the fire trait line and wondering if I should put some points into other elements as well or go pure fire specialist.
I don't think I've gotten 1g total since I started Saturday.![]()
If you've been playing a lot and advancing steadily, you should get a lot of gold just from finishing the personal stories and the heart-shaped tasks on the map. Have you check your in-game mail in the upper left corner? Each time you finish a personal quest, you get a thank you mail that also sends gold as a reward. You have to open the mail and take the gold, it doesn't happen automatically. Maybe you're forgetting to do this because the mail alone should reap a hefty haul of gold.
I'm pure fire with the rest in air. I use DD and staff in PvE, but all staff in W3. With DD, I mostly stick between fire and lightning. With staff, you should be alternating constantly depending on your cooldowns to lay down combo fields and support. IE -- I will open with lightning field on a mob/mobs to combo with other people and cause vuln. Then switch to fire and lay down AOE, then switch to water and drop an ice spike, healing rain and then a geyser. I will then use arcane wave to combo the geyser and AOE heal. Usually I can switch to earth and drop a couple AOE's there too and then back to lightning and repeat the cycle.
I don't often switch to earth in W3 and I often sacrifice it in PvE.
For more solo play, I use daggers. I open up with a drakes breath, burning speed through the mobs, ring of fire, combo with arcane wave then switch to lightning, ride the lightning, shocking aura, updraft then back to fire.
I'm pure fire with the rest in air. I use DD and staff in PvE, but all staff in W3. With DD, I mostly stick between fire and lightning. With staff, you should be alternating constantly depending on your cooldowns to lay down combo fields and support. IE -- I will open with lightning field on a mob/mobs to combo with other people and cause vuln. Then switch to fire and lay down AOE, then switch to water and drop an ice spike, healing rain and then a geyser. I will then use arcane wave to combo the geyser and AOE heal. Usually I can switch to earth and drop a couple AOE's there too and then back to lightning and repeat the cycle.
I don't often switch to earth in W3 and I often sacrifice it in PvE.
For more solo play, I use daggers. I open up with a drakes breath, burning speed through the mobs, ring of fire, combo with arcane wave then switch to lightning, ride the lightning, shocking aura, updraft then back to fire.
Is there a trial for this game? My bro wants to try it out.
I got creative with my warrior with GS's build. I went straight down arms so far at 21 I believe, and have a skill that gives me 40 precision for every equipped signet that isnt activated.
I have 4 signets equipped.
I have 100% crit chance with my great-sword now. It's the pinnacle of retarded, I slaughter everything.
I'm level 24 and still haven't spent my traits. I like use the sword/axe combo, great sword, and sword/shield. But I also like to use bows/rifles. Any recommendations?
How do you have yours spent??
btw guys dont salvage your blues man its a waste. the mystic forge is insanely beneficial. i was combining white items and getting blue upgrades.