The Official Borderlands 2 Thread

its unpacking!!

65IIL.png

get ready!

activating...

Mines doing... something. Steam wants to download more files, but it says its done downloading. It said it had a minute remaining, but a minute later its got 4 minutes remaining. I don't like the direction its moving in.

I still have the preload complete waiting on the game to be released. Even though its white on my Steam list and says I can play.

Yeah had to restart for a setting change to take effect and it redid the repairing .NET.

Dammit! Got the phone call from eb games today that im allowed to go and pick up my ultimate loot edition of the game. Problem is I dont get off work till 7pm (damn 12 hour shifts lol) and they close at 7pm mon-thursday lol.

Thankfully my 4 days off started tonight so i can grab it in the morning.

Stupid endless .NET repair loop. If you guys are stuck at that just don't tell it to restart your computer, you should be able to play anyway.

anyone getting odd freezes, like once every 10 minutes (just an average figure, not literally every 10 minutes) ... like a 1-5 second freeze?

i want to say its loading something... but i've got it on my SSD :/

the hell im stuck in this net repair everytime i restart....maybe just hit restart later...

ill report back

If you hit restart later you have to do the same thing the next time you load the game. what a huge pain in the ass.

Game seems to be great from the hour I put into it so far. :D

Glad I went ahead and bought a GTX 460 for PhysX; even at this point early in the game I'm seeing 99% usage on my main GPU and 20% plus on the dedicated card. This is at 2560 x 1600 on a stock GTX 680 with all options turned up.

Be prepared to spend 30 minutes installing MS .Net shit. :p

OMG voip options in game(first game had to change an ini setting to disable it).

Currently 1st place with 72k players according to steam. 2nd place dota 2.

Be prepared to spend 30 minutes installing MS .Net shit. :p

OMG voip options in game(first game had to change an ini setting to disable it).

Currently 1st place with 72k players according to steam. 2nd place dota 2.
for me that took maybe 4 or 5 minutes to install everything.

Yep, latest drivers. I have every setting at max except for AA. I'll try turning off PhysX completely and see if that's the culprit.

Back