The Lian Li Gallery

I just started building my computer about 2 weeks ago, its my first build so go easy on me :) . I have ordered some better headsinks and fans, they should be here later this week. Here is the computer as it is now:
27016450_41da12f033_o.jpg

27016451_9b06c5b009_o.jpg

27016452_48dbc544e2_o.jpg

loquacious1285, for a minute there I thought you had dual processors. Then I said to myself, when did DFI make a dual motherboard?

at first glance it does look like a dual processor machine, but then you can see that the second fan is just rubber-banded to the memory. :) Yeah as soon as my Zalman 7700-Cu comes in, that second fan will be out of there, it sounds like a jet engine! Its like a 10 year old fan out of an old Gateway 2000.

haha i have to put a fan over my memory too ..but mine is right next to each other no gap between them

Dudeyourlame said:
haha i have to put a fan over my memory too ..but mine is right next to each other no gap between them

yea i tried that and it was real hard to balance the damn thing to make a difference plus no room in the case for it eeeeeep

el rolio said:
yea i tried that and it was real hard to balance the damn thing to make a difference plus no room in the case for it eeeeeep

Memory doesn't always need a LOT of airflow...and the stronger the fan is (more cfm) the harder it will be to balance...so something like a Panaflo L1A or Stealth fan would be fine.

roninblade said:
nice what specs u got there?

It's a P4C@3500 on an Abit IC7-MAX3 with 2 Gigs of Corsair 3500C2, a X800Pro@560/560, Powerstream 520 PSU and 4 WD 200 SATA. CPU, NB and the ATI are watercooled by 3 Cape 42s.
Board and CPU are nearly 2 years old, but still enough for me :D

Dillusion said:
we r teh upgrade!

Argg...now I dunno, the guys at Sudhian are convincing me not to go ahead with the proposed build. I could leave everything else the same...but simply build 'er up in an ATX midtower case, wired nicely...with a nice PSU and a(nother) DFI Ultra-D.

We'll see...I'm actually looking at this Antec SLK1650 that my parents comp is in right now...thinking of ways I could mod it...its a nice case, just needs some serious work.

cornelious0_0 said:
Argg...now I dunno, the guys at Sudhian are convincing me not to go ahead with the proposed build. I could leave everything else the same...but simply build 'er up in an ATX midtower case, wired nicely...with a nice PSU and a(nother) DFI Ultra-D.

We'll see...I'm actually looking at this Antec SLK1650 that my parents comp is in right now...thinking of ways I could mod it...its a nice case, just needs some serious work.

I go back and fourth from SFF...Yes theres nothing like fitting a powerhouse of a rig into a shoebox type enclosure, but theres nothing like staring into the window of the mid-tower that houses youre greatest work of art ;) And all the time you spent putting into it can be seen from the outside by everyone, if you wanna put it that way.

So far this year ive had two Lian Li's and a shuttle, and a fragbox. Guess what im on now? My Lian Li again...

I mean, when girls came to my room at home and saw the shuttle/fragbox they would go 'Oh cool whats that...Your computer? No way!' and that was the end of it. Now when girls come to my dorm in college they see the Lian Li and whats inside and go 'Uhh, is that your computer? Why is it lighting up inside....You made that yourself!? No way!' And from there, its a much more interesting conversation. :D

So you could say, what im trying to say- is that Lian Li's get you girls. But that was an example, hehe.

Dillusion said:
So you could say, what im trying to say- is that Lian Li's get you girls. But that was an example, hehe.

haha, good point...

I do enjoy looking in through the window of a midtower and admiring my wiring...but right now I have such an urge to stick with shuttle for awhile.

heres mine:

LianLi.jpg

LianLi4.jpg

planning on redoing my watercooling setup soon. I'd probably replace the old swiftech block with the new swiftech Storm, and also add my vidcard to the loop. the fans on my rad are a pair of Sanko Denki's, good thing I have a fan controller because they are a bit noisy at full speed.

Some pics of mine taken with new camera that I'm still figuring out how to use:)

lian li pc6070b

Picture101.jpg

Picture092.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Some nice cases here! I'm just building mine so I will have to wait a while before it gets the showcase over here. If your interested you can see my V2000B project called Feeding Frenzy.

almost done modding my case. just added a new watercooling system. some things arent finished. so i only took a few pics. top fan isnt done either, need to drill two more holes. i got a few other things to do also, ill post pics when i get done.

DSCF0162.jpg

DSCF0167.jpg

DSCF0171.jpg

DSCF0180.jpg

DSCF0184.jpg

Well mine is mostly done. I need to clean up my wires etc. I didn't want to cut up my case that much and wanted it to look stock also. Also everyone said that 2 80mm Black Ice radiators wouldn't be enough, but they are cooling my processor just fine. I sit anywhere from 30c to 38c max load temps. Its a Amd 64 3200+. Well enough talk on to the pics. Hope you enjoy!

DSCF1503.sized.jpg

DSCF1498.sized.jpg

DSCF1509.sized.jpg

DSCF15982.sized.jpg

DSCF1601.sized.jpg

Getting my Lian-Li V1000B on wednesday or thursday. I'll post pics of my setup in there once I get it up and running.

Here's some picture of my recently built and recently tore down case. Currently working on a V1000.

ovrvw.JPG
litside.JPG

wndetch.JPG

hey tress, you got any pics lights off? its a very nice and clean build too at that great job!

Tress, very nice job. Im guessing those green plastic pieces were made from scratch and not ordered from some website?

Here's my Lian-Li slightly modded and ready to reinstall my upgraded water cooling parts ............. :eek:

The old system, you can see the pld style PolarFlo blocks........... :eek:

dsc012212si.jpg

Now for the new TT blocks and pump, Now it has dual D4 pumps in series to help out with the external water box.

dsc001182gn.jpg

dsc001134gl.jpg

dsc001144dk.jpg

dsc001159zv.jpg

311ze.jpg

358ic.jpg

349hi.jpg

338ws.jpg

Back