The Lian Li Gallery

@PB4UGO & @ikem: thats some sexy white! i think my next builds (whenever that is) will probably be white now

here'smy A04
21ceccb1.jpg

If the H50 fits, the H60 most certainly will, its profile is shorter, so it should fit just fine!

I just wana have a picture to know how does it look like :) Been thinking of getting it for quite some time regarding noise issue & etc.

Lian Li Q11b
-Zotac H55 ITX
-Intel Core i3 550 (Clarkdale)
-2x 2GB G.SKILL RAM
-Corsair H50 pulled by Noctua 140mm fan with Koolance 140mm->120mm adapter
-MSi Hawk Radeon 5770
-Samsung 1TB Spinpoint 7200rpm
-Samsung 22X DVD-RW with Lightscribe

Idle temps:
-CPU: 26C
-Radeon 5770: 37C
-HDD: 35C
-SYS: 30C

Last edited:
Just upgraded my original 2004 build once again. This time I upgraded the chassis itself. Went with the Lian Li PC-P80 ATX full tower for the room and filtered airflow. Painted the internal chassis flat black and custom wired the majority of the power supply, fan, and lighting cables. If only I had a million dollars...

dsc03079f.jpg

By climber07 at 2011-09-19
dsc03095oh.jpg

dsc03112sl.jpg

dsc03120g.jpg

dsc03127p.jpg

dsc03139xc.jpg

dsc03143ob.jpg

Last edited:
Very neat!! Can you post the specs of the system?

Sure:

Biostar H61 Mini-ITX
Intel Sandy Bridge Pentium G620 (saving to upgrade to i5 later this year)
4 gigs DDR3 (Corsair Dominator, but that doesn't matter with the limitation of the CPU
XFX HD6770

Just a modest gaming/photo editing/workhorse rig. Here is a pick of my previous rig. Sold due to financial issues (issues solved now :) )

IMG_4949 by Tad_Zilla, on Flickr

IMG_4950 by Tad_Zilla, on Flickr

I miss the power of the above rig, but I like the mini computer better.

We have a saying here that is..."once you go for a lian li...there is no turning back"

Since the 80s I have had many Pc cases. One of the best i had i that can remember was one of the old thermaltake xaserII A5000A case that was really heavy, they don´t build them like that anymore.

But the best PC case i just fell in love with and it is the best case i had in my life is my PC-Q07. As i get older i don´t use the pc for playing anymore, to be honest the last game i played on the PC was the latest command and conquer red alert. I normally use the pc for internet use, burning media, downloading stuff

I am still waiting for lian li to come with something even smaller in the future. (same model and smaller than PC-Q07 to be used with ITX amd zacate boards or the next intel atom cedar trail, without normal PSU, using a regular external power brick)

BY THE WAY....I MODDED THIS PC-Q07 TO HAVE USB3.0 FRONT :)

2w5vbdc.jpg

jua5ut.jpg

We have a saying here that is..."once you go for a lian li...there is no turning back"

Since the 80s I have had many Pc cases. One of the best i had i that can remember was one of the old thermaltake xaserII A5000A case that was really heavy, they don´t build them like that anymore.

But the best PC case i just fell in love with and it is the best case i had in my life is my PC-Q07. As i get older i don´t use the pc for playing anymore, to be honest the last game i played on the PC was the latest command and conquer red alert. I normally use the pc for internet use, burning media, downloading stuff

I am still waiting for lian li to come with something even smaller in the future. (same model and smaller than PC-Q07 to be used with ITX amd zacate boards or the next intel atom cedar trail, without normal PSU, using a regular external power brick)

BY THE WAY....I MODDED THIS PC-Q07 TO HAVE USB3.0 FRONT :)

How did you mod it? I would be interested in upgrading a q07 to USB3.0, but wasn't sure of the best way of doing it.

gah what is Lian Li's fascination for a half dozen tiny screws holding side pannels on with their smaller /itx cases?

here'smy A04
21ceccb1.jpg

Is that a 120mm fan you added to the back? I noticed that there you have a rad in there as well. If I can fit my H50 in push/pull then I might get this case. Would you mind sharing a bit more details of how you set up your case?

Thanks,

Is that a 120mm fan you added to the back? I noticed that there you have a rad in there as well. If I can fit my H50 in push/pull then I might get this case. Would you mind sharing a bit more details of how you set up your case?

Thanks,

its possible for a push and pull configuration, you just need a 80mm fan to 120mm fan adapter

Hey climber, thats an awesome paint job. I have the pc-a71f and want to rattle can it like yours flat black as well. Do you mind letting me now the exact brand of paint you used, did you use primer as well? sanding? what were your steps? I have been doing alot of research and testing many samples on bare aluminum and they chip pretty easy even letting it sit for days to cure.

The paint you have looks freakin awesome and very even. How do you manage to get all the nook and cranny? Any overspray or runs? It looks professional. Cheers

Just upgraded my original 2004 build once again. This time I upgraded the chassis itself. Went with the Lian Li PC-P80 ATX full tower for the room and filtered airflow. Painted the internal chassis flat black and custom wired the majority of the power supply, fan, and lighting cables. If only I had a million dollars...

Damn some of you guys got some really sick rigs. I don't even know how you guys did some of them. Wish I could get my comp looking good like that.

What's the Lian Li model for your NAS?

LIAN LI PC-Q25B

that :p

that's one sexy case even without a cd/dvd drive!

indeed it is - its better in the 'flesh' so to speak

.. or front USB ports .. which could be useful (imo) even on a server.

tbh - its in a possition where i can just reach around and just plug a usb cable in - although ive only had to do that once. the rest of the time its headless

I can agree with the "Once you go Lian Li there is no turning back".

The first build I did was on a Lian Li PC-A77F B which I picked up for around $150 + tax since it was a display case at my local Microcenter. Then I compared the experience of working on it versus Dell cases..

I have a perfectly fine Antec Six Hundred case with me sitting in its unopened box. However I got a chance to pick barely used PC-V2120 for $235 delivered and I jumped on it, leaving a perfectly good case costing 25% of the PC-V2120 up for adoption. I hope it gets delivered to me in good shape (praying to the UPS God).

I do not game but eventually want to build powerful number crunching workstations so I felt it would be worth it to have a future proof case. The removable Motherboard Tray did it for me, though I am sore that it does not have the 11 slot version of PC-01. The other HPTX case in the Lian-Li line-up the PC-Z70B has it.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Image...B Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case

Back