The Lian Li Gallery

impressive for the amount of or should i say lack of space

My old v300, soon to be replaced with a Q-08 or a Q-25
I cant find my picture of it with the side panel on for some reason.

0OJCc.png

Just finished at xmas. Good case, great examples on this thread =)

O9DZcl.jpg

Currently, no 570's :| Waiting on some news!

WbnpPl.jpg

VHvjnl.jpg

Nice build! Love that case.

But good God man, support that 580 before it snaps something! One good bump setting it down and it looks like it would break something. ;)

I hear ya. So far it has held up for almost a year now, but I will look it over and see if I can set something underneath it to keep it 'up'. Thanks!

Progress on my A05N. I lost steam a few months ago and have just been putting it off. I started thinking about just having the whole thing anodized or powder coated due to some inconsistencies in my painting. About 90% of it came out good, the 10% that didn't is bothering me so we'll see what happens. I started reassembly just so I could get an idea of how everything is going to fit and look. I'll probably run the pics through photoshop later to test out some color combos before I finish this thing which SHOULD be within the next few weeks. Sig rig will be inside.

Front panel. Fan controller is a painted Scythe Kaze Q. Debating on what to do with the knobs.
MMneO.jpg

AC Ryan fan grill showing a couple of AP-15's for top exhaust. All fans will eventually have the outer part matched with the case. Fan blades will remain grey.
DaQwR.jpg

The inside. Optical drive rack has been cut down since I don't use it. Wire's will remain tucked behind the HD cage which remains unmodified other than paint.
utQTl.jpg

Last edited:
AC Ryan fan grill showing a couple of AP-15's for top exhaust. All fans will eventually have the outer part matched with the case. Fan blades will remain grey.
DaQwR.jpg

How's the air noise with that grill? I've taken a few of my grills off thinking a reduction in noise. Lookin' good.

The air noise wasn't bad when I used it with some Zalman fans. Haven't tested it with these though. I forgot I gave my modular cables to my buddy, so the fan controller isn't hooked up yet. I'll do some testing over the next few days. This is basically how everything will sit. I still need to sleeve the cables, get the case and hardware all taken care of, and mod the bottom for my other fans (still debating on this). I still feel like I can clean it up a little more, but I'm pretty satisfied with how this is looking.
15gI6.jpg

UPDATE: Just finished rewiring and cleaning it up. Cable management is a bitch! lots of images (sorry if its too long!)

Before:
vSIvyl.jpg

t20mnl.jpg

During & After:
LT8Ull.jpg

r5LH1l.jpg

mYrHol.jpg

vd4qil.jpg

H7vnrl.jpg

kWteJl.jpg

D83QUl.jpg

32FYJl.jpg

IFrt2l.jpg

nhUvcl.jpg

0ZBP8l.jpg

fMHJUl.jpg

RpVLxl.jpg

Looks good, I like the sleeving. I would turn the hard drives around the other way though, so the sata cables are in the back and not in the front.

Looks good, I like the sleeving. I would turn the hard drives around the other way though, so the sata cables are in the back and not in the front.

Thx. I had the drives in the other way at first, but wanted easy access to disconnect them. tried to get them as neat as i could = )

A few quick pictures of my new system, will take better ones soon:

r0026233.jpg

r0026159.jpg

r0026176.jpg

r0026178.jpg

r0026177.jpg

r0026167.jpg

As you can see the Ninja 3 JUST fits under the sidepanel...

r0026169.jpg

r0026173.jpg

The Aux. power connector is located in a poor position, cannot use any fans thicker than 25mm.

r0026185.jpg

r0026181.jpg

The filters actually work, I was expecting them to do nothing because it's pretty much just screen door mesh.

r0026160.jpg

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2213269

cpuidu.png

coretempscrsv.png

weixv.png

Brendan

helped a friend to build this,
ARMORSUIT PC-P50WB
Love the black interior and how you can easily hide the H100 on top but wish it had the same hard drive cages as the PC-B25FWB
hope Lian Li will work on a better sponsor in the Middle East, paying $380 for this was crazy.

i7-2600K
Corsair H100
GA-Z68XP-UD4
Dominator 4x4GB
EVGA GTX 560 Ti Superclocked
GIGABYTE GA-Z68X
Intel 510 Series 120 GB
Caviar Black 1 TB

qxuyc0.jpg

16901gk.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TAS8jP5Hc4o

Last edited:
Heres my newest build, I posted in this thread a couple years ago with this same case, but is now cut up to accommodate a 4x120 rad for my first watercooling loop. :) I'm waiting on a radgrill for the top and a cpu extension cable.

201b3f7a.jpg
244bf647.jpg
ae3243df.jpg
315c093e.jpg
85d6b354.jpg
6b76af9c.jpg

Just got this in yesterday. PC-V354B.
I will never go mid/full tower again.

This case will look totally different a few weeks from now, but this is a good starting point.
The GTX 680 is sitting right behind the PSU. but still nice and cool this case.

29e57ix.jpg

Last edited:
I love the PC-V354B case I recommend it to all my customer's. I just built one a few months ago. You picture isn't showing up for me by the way.

I love the PC-V354B case I recommend it to all my customer's. I just built one a few months ago. You picture isn't showing up for me by the way.

Fixed.

Great case, now I just have to drill out a few holes to move the H60 over.
I'll probably get that done by tomorrow along with a few other tweaks. Then off to powdercoat the week after.

Ugh, 3 months of use:

r0026676.jpg

Simple mod for those pesky bright LEDs that leak light out of all the cracks in the case, some heatshrink covering the plastic light tubes:

r0026681.jpg

Brendan

Be thankful you don't have any pets ;) My filters look like that after 2 weeks. At least none of that crap is inside the case!

Yeah, I take my PC-P80 down to the garage every two weeks and blow it out with the exhaust of my shopvac and sweep the intake screen... Gotta have clean! LOL

Some more pictures:

32GB of ram!

cpuid2.png

Had to strip one of the Vengeance sticks of its heatspreader in order to fit underneath the massive Ninja (an easy task really)

r00267052.jpg

Installed some vent filters behind all the standard filters

r00267162.jpg

r00267152.jpg

Another clearance picture

r0026709.jpg

Finally installed one of two Lian Li C-02 bay covers (will install the other one when my blu-ray drive gets here), took a bit of adjustment for a satisfactory fit, still not pleased with it but that'd require modding and slight shaving of the bracket.

r00267192.jpg

Brendan :D

Well I'm going Dual. So I wanted to post these before the look changes. Everything is changing minus the case. No more glowing red [H] on the cooler......**sniffle**...
DSC01148.jpg
DSC01233.jpg
DSC01175.jpg
DSC01154.jpg
DSC01243.jpg
DSC01197-2.jpg

A bit random, but a fitting place to ask. Does anyone else here experience a bit of static when plugging headphones into the front jack of their Lian-Li case?

Back