The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

AM2 HS(F) for an AMD 8650x3
SATA DVD Burner (pref black)

I would appreciate it if anyone wants to donates to charity :)

Looking for:

2x256mb PC100 SO-DIMMS

Looking for the same & have a Wanted post here as well...

Boy, do I have cables! I know I've got a BNIB Firewire cable that's at work. Tons of SATA cables. PM me if you are looking for something specific & I'll look when I have the chance. I don't think I have any eSata cables as been posted though.

I also have a BNIB Creative Soundblaster Live! 5.1 PCI card & some various PCI modems/NICs.

Add a few more things to the list

Generic pci 3 port firewire card
3com 10/100 pci NIC

scientific atlanta dpc2100 series cable modem: no AC adaptor.

dead wrt54g v1.1 router: This router was used as a test bed. Was flashed numerous times and was recovered numerous times using the jumper flash recovery method. Unit no longer powers up.

Intel Celeron 1.7 Ghz socket 478 1.7/128/400

Looking for very silent 80 and 92mm fans. Would love to get my hands on a few vantec stealths.

Also looking for some silicone fan dampening gaskets and any sound deadening material like hushmat, fatmat or dynamat as long as they are at least a few inches across.

An old USB HDD enclosure or old Nas with or without a hdd. Anything will do.

also looking for a decent set of 2 channel speakers. My parents just got a new pc and the speakers they supplied utterly suck and can barely be heard.
Please try to have something up and available for others in this thread. Leechers get very last dibs!

If anyone has the clear plastic stand that came with the 1st gen ipod touch and doesn't want it, let me know.

Found what I needed from Tr0j4nM4x1mus

I'm looking for one of the following:

Athlon XP 2100+ 1.73GHz Palomino AXDA2100DUT3C
Athlon XP 2100+ 1.73GHz Thoroughbred AX2100DMT3C
Athlon XP 2400+ 2.00GHz Thorton AXDC2400DKV3C
Athlon XP 2500+ 1.86GHz Barton AXDA2500DKV4C
Athlon XP 2600+ 2.00GHz Barton AXDA2600DKV4C
Athlon XP 2800+ 2.13GHz Barton AXDA2800DKV4C

I'm looking for one of the following:

Athlon XP 2100+ 1.73GHz Palomino AXDA2100DUT3C
Athlon XP 2100+ 1.73GHz Thoroughbred AX2100DMT3C
Athlon XP 2400+ 2.00GHz Thorton AXDC2400DKV3C
Athlon XP 2500+ 1.86GHz Barton AXDA2500DKV4C
Athlon XP 2600+ 2.00GHz Barton AXDA2600DKV4C
Athlon XP 2800+ 2.13GHz Barton AXDA2800DKV4C

I may have a few if you are still looking

I have a Gateway 15" CRT Monitor if anyone wants to truck to the New Windsor, NY area.

looking for cheap parts for a socket 939 build (as a backup comp)
-mobo
-cpu
-hdd
-psu
etc

have many kinds of cords/cables and other things to trade. PM me please!

3COM Megahertz 10Mbs PC Card # 3CCE589EC. Needs the special cord for the card.

3Com Megahertz 10/100 PC Card with XJack connector #3CXFE575CT

These things don't weigh much so shipping should be cheap. :D

I need Striker II Extreme Stock Cooling heatsinks/fans!

PM or Email in sig please! Will Update what I have to offer tonight.

-mobo
-cpu
-hdd
-psu
etc

i'll be surprised if youre able to get a socket 370 build for some cables...

don't request something for free if you wouldn't give it away for free yourself.

-mobo
-cpu
-hdd
-psu
etc

I have an Athlon 64-3500...what do you have for trade?

Is it my imagination... or are the "FREEBIES" requests getting a bit outrageous?

Looking for a complete 939 build? I mean, c'mon... there's plenty of 939 components over in the FS threads you cheap bastard :rolleyes:

If you just want a FREEBIE... check out my FS thread and I'll give you a free Socket 370 or Slot 1 mobo/cpu bundle. :p

Want:
- Locking SATA cables
- Just about any decent gaming mouse pad/surface (willing to pay depending, prefer fUNC, Razer, and Ratpadz XT)
- ANY low-profile PCI-e video card for my work PC; I had to give up my previous workstation w/DVI and am now forced to use onboard VGA which is pretty poor at 1920x1080. I don't really care if it's the lowest-end GPU available from nVidia/ATI as long as the card is lo-pro.

Have:
- ISA Netgear NIC
- A plethora of USB and DVI cables
- A couple of tubes of Arctic Silver with a good amount of paste left
- 2 x brand new CoolerMaster CoolDrive 6 hard drive enclosures (active cooling + LCD info display)
Includes PC software to detect the information on the HDD such as space and transfer speed. You can directly monitor the information on the HDD by the control panel or through the PC by software.

Those are still in the shrink wrap and are pretty nice units, so ideally I'd like to swap them for something that I need and help keep the barter system alive. :)

I'll look for more stuff; if you have something I'm looking for please let me know and we'll work something out.

... - ANY low-profile PCI-e video card for my work PC; I had to give up my previous workstation w/DVI and am now forced to use onboard VGA which is pretty poor at 1920x1080. I don't really care if it's the lowest-end GPU available from nVidia/ATI as long as the card is lo-pro. ...

I believe I have one for you, but I'll have to check when I get home. Though, I may not have the low pro bracket. :( If I don't PM you, remind me in a week.

Anybody have an extra VGA cable laying around?

I have a few, but unless you're in LA, it'll probably be cheaper to get one from monoprice unless you're getting several other items from my FS thread.

Anyone have a DVI to VGA adpater.. They're 2.99 on newegg, but 5.99 shipping.. LOL

PM me :)

i'd like tor equest that the freebies be kept to small, free ish items...

now, does anyone have any floppy disks? :D that'd be great haha

i'd like tor equest that the freebies be kept to small, free ish items...

now, does anyone have any floppy disks? :D that'd be great haha

I wish a mod or admin would clean this stuff up. It gets real annoying. Most other forums with freebies threads don't have this kind of crap going on.

I wish a mod or admin would clean this stuff up. It gets real annoying. Most other forums with freebies threads don't have this kind of crap going on.

i agree with 404, i was gonna say that earlier but i figured it would just start a flaming war with the dorks.

Back