The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

I'll take the 2 spare NES controllers. Would an Atom with SODIMM DDR3 work (would come with RAM)?

I guess. Depends on how much you are looking to get for it. I just need something small and low power to run the leaked Fix It Felix game. Ran it on the board i put up in my freebies post and it only runs at about ~87%. Game should run fine with slightly beefier specs

I should be able to mail out the 2 controllers in a usps small flat rate box.

I've got a couple of RAM heatspreaders that someone gave me. Anyone interested?

EDIT: Pending for |DFA| Havoc

heatspreaders.jpg

Last edited:
removed some. added some more

What i have:

- Viewsonic G tablet with unofficial buggy as hell android 4 rom on it. Will run CM gingerbread variation just fine. I think it has something to do with the partitions but i'm not going to bother fessing with this thing any more. CLAIMED

- Box full of SD and DDR1 ram about 40 sticks total.CLAIMED

- seagate goflexnet. needs to be reflashed to stock.

- Athlon X2 3800+ AM2

- IDE HDDs from 20-80gb

- IDE DVD and DVDRW drives

- strange viking brand server sdram (really big sticks)

- 2 spare nes controllers

- socket 370 pentium III chips

- nvidia 8400gs. I replaced some blown caps on the unit, stress tested it for a while using 3dMark, ran fine.

- low profile PCI parallel port card

- White Iphone 4s. front and back glass severely damaged. digitizer still works. Unlocked by ATT . Probably has selfie pics of naked hoes. I dont know. Don't care.CLAIMED

looking for (or buy on the cheap)
- entry level intel atom board. Anything that is atom with ddr2 and at least DX9 video support or a full pci-e slot

- small ssds. can be sata1 speed.

- AM2 boards

- power supplies (just about anything

- mATX mobo trays

Last edited:
Could use a Molex Y-splitter.. power supply to two female ends
please

I have a few freebies I will post later..

I have the Y cable for you, Molex (M) to dual molex (F)

Just pay shipping, ill even send 2

Freebies:

Hitachi / LG GT30N 8x DVD±RW DL Notebook SATA Drive - Gone

HP brand, Display Port-to-VGA adapter - Gone

Two Intel S771 Xeon , 5150, Dual-core 3.0 ghz cpu's (bought from the 'bay a while back ; not sure if they are functioning.. no board or system to test)

Looking For:

CPU Thermal Paste

Last edited:
Anyone have an old spare cell phone? I'm going to Africa soon and would like something to keep in touch with the people I'm supposed to meet. It needs to have GSM900 band, but that's all.

Does anyone has a 45W (or less) TDP Dual Core AM2 CPU?
I am trying to upgrade a friends Emachine EL1200-05W and it is limited to a 45W MAX CPU

I have a dirty xbox 360 controller. I never had any luck with pc adapters (I suspected driver issues) so I can't promise anything as it was given to me and I was never able to use it.

Last edited:
I have a dirty xbox 360 controller. I never had any luck with pc adapters (I suspected driver issues) so I can't promise anything as it was given to me and I was never able to use it.

is this the hard wired version or wireless?

Looking for a high profile graphics card bracket like the one linked to below:

http://www.techpowerup.com/img/07-08-28/PX8400GSSilent2.JPG

The only one I have with that particular layout is on a ti4600. First aftermarket part I ever bought, so call me a packrat, but I have an attachment to it. lol

I have a bunch with the dvi and vga flipped. :(

If no one else can get one for you let me know and I can pull it off.

The only one I have with that particular layout is on a ti4600. First aftermarket part I ever bought, so call me a packrat, but I have an attachment to it. lol

I have a bunch with the dvi and vga flipped. :(

If no one else can get one for you let me know and I can pull it off.

I would hate for you to rip that off of a perfectly working card. I'll hold off in hopes someone has something off of a dead card first. I appreciate the offer though.

Looking for a processor upgrade for an old Socket 754 system. Currently has a Sempron 3000+ in an Asus K8S-LA mobo. Specs say it supports up to a AMD Athlon 64 3700+. Let me know if you can help, thanks!

I have a Viewsonic g tablet(smba 1002) that I had gotten as a freebie from a member here. Since I've gotten it the tegra2 processor is really lagging. Jellybean 4.1.1 is now on it and really runs slow. The tablet has a cover and is available for the cost of postage.

I have a Viewsonic g tablet(smba 1002) that I had gotten as a freebie from a member here. Since I've gotten it the tegra2 processor is really lagging. Jellybean 4.1.1 is now on it and really runs slow. The tablet has a cover and is available for the cost of postage.

PM incoming
I'll take that if it is not already claimed

anybody have a 4gb stick (or 2) of ddr2 sodimm? I have a friend with 2x2gb in his laptop and its painfully slow for what he does and he maxes out the ram constantly.

anybody have a 4gb stick (or 2) of ddr2 sodimm? I have a friend with 2x2gb in his laptop and its painfully slow for what he does and he maxes out the ram constantly.

just a warning, make sure his laptop can use a 4gb dimm. Many of the ddr2 laptops I've worked with maxed out at 4gb total.

Looking for a processor upgrade for an old Socket 754 system. Currently has a Sempron 3000+ in an Asus K8S-LA mobo. Specs say it supports up to a AMD Athlon 64 3700+. Let me know if you can help, thanks!

I have an AMD 754 3200+ I scrapped from a PC a co-worker gave me. Just pay for shipping and it's yours. I'd say $5 covers the bubble padded envelope and I will put it in a clam shell for protection.

Claimed

I got this item for free, so I am offering it for free to anyone wanting to tinker or fix for personal use. Just pay shipping and a little for my time/fees. $9.

I got an iphone 4s (16gb) here just for the intent of trying my hand at screen replacement. Screen went on well and works fine, but the new back cracked when trying to re-install. The back is very easy to take off, but I think the battery warped just enough on removal that it sticks up a little too much to stuff the back cover on.

The lock button never worked for me, so you may need to replace that. The only way I could get into IOS was to plug it in which it would bring up the lock screen. May just be dirty or have a poor connection though.

vibrate switch works, but it's grimy like everything else in this so it doesn't "click."

It had/has a clean install of IOS 7.0.4. It was white, but I put a black screen on it. So it's black with a white home button. No accessories included.

So to get this back to great condition, you may have to replace the back, battery and lock button (<$20). Links are just quick ebay searches for a reference, not recommendations. Shop around.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
^^ The re-gifting bandwagon continues :D

Not much left

What i have:

- Athlon X2 3800+ AM2

- IDE DVD and DVDRW drives

- strange viking brand server sdram (really big sticks)

- 2 spare nes controllers

- socket 370 pentium III chips

- low profile PCI parallel port card

looking for (or buy on the cheap)
- entry level intel atom board. Anything that is atom with ddr2 and at least DX9 video support or a full pci-e slot

- small ssds. can be sata1 speed.

- AM2 boards

- power supplies (just about anything

- mATX mobo trays

What happened to all the SATA DVD drives? Everywhere I look they're all IDE. With that said, anyone have a sata dvd drive? :D

Back