The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (free if you own the Legendary Edition)

I've never played past naming your character as the eons-long wagon ride ticked me off. Honest question!

It's super-buggy, the plot quest fuck up when you buy property or one of the NPCs kills one of the other NPCs. You're clearly a speed-run king! That's actually how I beat Oblivion.

The game is still buggy without mods? I never used any mods even back when it first came out. It was pretty sloppy at the time, although I'd consider it polished AF for a Bethesda game. I was able to circumvent most major issues by keeping a backlog of saves and checking the Steam forums for homegrown solutions.

The game is still buggy without mods? I never used any mods even back when it first came out. It was pretty sloppy at the time, although I'd consider it polished AF for a Bethesda game. I was able to circumvent most major issues by keeping a backlog of saves and checking the Steam forums for homegrown solutions.
No, both SE and AE play fine without mods.

No I hid behind a rock and let the Sovngarde heroes kill him.
idk why they even needed me to be there.

The most memorable part of that movie is when that bald guy with an axe jumps off a cliff at the dragon and it just opens it's mouth and eats him.

I killed Alduin naked with 100 HP on master difficulty. It took 2 tries though. The first try I actually killed him but one of the meteorites hit me a few seconds later and I died.

Went back to riverwood for the first time in a while, noticed everything was all brown... The plants are changing with the seasons.
:eek::eek::eek:

Using phoenix flavor dragon edition so I don't exactly know what mods are installed. Everything is a surprise.

Skyrim_Seasons.png

I am learning today that many people were not aware Skyrim already had paid mods.

Steam added paid mods, but there was a massive uproar and Gabe eventually backed down and said something the equivalent of "gamers don't know what's good for them". That basically ended all the GabeN worship memes.

The Creation Club paid mods launched pretty late. There were so many free mods on Nexus and other sites by then and most of which were better than any of the paid. Barely anyone cared about them.

Steam added paid mods, but there was a massive uproar and Gabe eventually backed down and said something the equivalent of "gamers don't know what's good for them". That basically ended all the GabeN worship memes.

The Creation Club paid mods launched pretty late. There were so many free mods on Nexus and other sites by then and most of which were better than any of the paid. Barely anyone cared about them.
Yeah I meant to say there are a lot of people who know about the first attempt on Steam, but not the CC.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/18be9m8/bethesda_release_paid_modding_for_skyrim_12_years/

My favorite comment is "paid mods will never work" when the AE is literally a paid mod bundle.

Here I am, still playing modded Skyrim with the last patch pre-AE lol

- I'm sure the unofficial patch has been updated quite a few times since then but after sooooo many years of fixes, I'm not worried about.. Plus, I've got the game modded just the way I likes it

Back