The Division - officially announced for PC!

servers are probably not yet live. I downloaded this, and will try it out. not sure how long it will take me away from rainbow 6 siege though.

am I imagining it or compared to the open beta does it seem that the NPC enemies are much less of a bullet sponge?...or maybe I'm just familiar with the layout and mechanics so it's easier this time around...just finished the Rescue the Doctor mission on Hard and it was pretty easy

Last edited:
am I imagining it or compared to the open beta does it seem that the NPC enemies are much less of a bullet sponge?...or maybe I'm just familiar with the layout and mechanics so it's easier this time around
Wait till the DZ. Fuckers are way harder now.

The Call of Duty people can't fix the hacking I doubt UBI has a chance or the resources.

This game might be Evolve from 2015 that game was suppose to be over the top now it's in the Bargin bin already.

This game might be Evolve from 2015 that game was suppose to be over the top now it's in the Bargin bin already.
now there is a fanciest crappy game I every played. Beta was "neat" for about 2 hours and that was with a full team of friends. never opened again.

So they added an extra mission and what looks to be to me some new weapons and also tech tree is getting some attention. Should be a little more interesting, though im sure most people will still focus on DPS/HP stats.

If they don't get the hacking under control this game will be DOA.

Yep.

Let's hope they can get some more players stats,info,ammo,health, etc server authenticated or this game will be 100% dead on PC on Day 1. This is bush league levels of development and management.

Still getting a massive memory leak that maxes out my 16gb in about 3-4 minutes. I'd love to try the game out, but it's literally unplayable for me. I was hoping the open beta would fix the issue, but it's still there :(.

weird playing with 8gb ram only and it doesnt seem to me using that much.. gta v uses more.

Still getting a massive memory leak that maxes out my 16gb in about 3-4 minutes. I'd love to try the game out, but it's literally unplayable for me. I was hoping the open beta would fix the issue, but it's still there :(.
You can set a setting in the options to utilize more ram and load things alot faster, It would use almost all of my ram as well. Its a setting

the new story Mission (Subway Morgue) can only be played on Normal difficulty (no Hard option like the Rescue the Doctor one)...maxed out to Level 8 really fast this time compared to the closed beta...gameworld is beautiful in terms of how they built such a detailed replica of Manhattan...I live in Manhattan so maybe it's more impressive because of that...city doesn't really look the way the game depicts it as but overall they really nailed the different neighborhoods and streets...the weather effects are the best part of the game along with the lighting

is there a way of dropping items from your inventory?...would be easier then having to go back to the Operations Base each time and selling your junk...my inventory filled up just as I wanted to pick up a new weapon (but couldn't because the inventory was maxed out)

You can set a setting in the options to utilize more ram and load things alot faster, It would use almost all of my ram as well. Its a setting

What setting is that? I don't see anything in the options that would do that.

No it's not lol, it's like streaming distance or something, on 25% it uses like 4gb, at 100% I use close to 12-14gb

No it's not lol, it's like streaming distance or something, on 25% it uses like 4gb, at 100% I use close to 12-14gb

Yeah, I tried it, but it's definitely just a leak issue. I can sit there on the main menu screen and watch my RAM usage constantly creep up 1% every few seconds.

Played about 3 or so hours today...not really feeling it. The game feels like a really generic TPS. Not sure what all the hype is about really. Maybe that will change with perks/talents but I think they would have to bring a lot to the table for that to be the case.

Anyone who buys this shitty console port is a disgrace to the PC Master Race. The 100% lack of anticheat is fucking embarrassing for a AAA game studio.

Played this for a few hours today and it's been pretty simplistic yet fun, exactly how an ARPG should be. Think Path of Exile or Diablo in a third person shooter skin, though it certainly feels more barebones/shallow than established arpgs thus far, but that isn't always a bad thing for this genre.

The visuals were up and down, in some areas it looked like an amazing single player high fidelity game with all the bells and whistles, and in some areas it looked like a PS3 game (which is no insult really). On one hand the devs can say they do have the best looking multiplayer ARPG game on the market, on the other hand they are going to be (unfairly?) compared to other single player third person shooter games whether they like it or not. Performance was rock solid for me at Ultra settings 1080p, though it enabled vsync for me so I just saw 60 fps flat right through.

Roleplayers are not going to enjoy some aspects of this game, especially the hundreds of headshots to take out some human enemies aspect. Didn't bother me but for some it's easier to suspend disbelief when the enemy model is a fictional monster taking hundreds of fireballs instead of a humanoid based character taking mass headshots at close range.

I wonder how the client will handle latency issues, I didn't have any so far but when they inevitably happen, those might be more annoying in a third person shooter type format. At first glance it looked like hitscan on the client was notifying the server about the hits which is the obvious (and less server intensive) way to go, though that would make cheating way too easy. I'll wait an see what others think.

You shouldn't have to drop $60 on it if you haven't bought it yet, as lots of keys are gonna be on sale from the nVidia bundles.

What's funny is there are players who have gone dark on this game (avoiding any info/media about the game), thinking it's gonna be a third person fallout 4 game with an epic storyline, thousands of side quests and epic amounts of gear/crafting/loot - boy are they gonna be disappointed on day 1, I predict lots of day 1 refunds for this game.

playing the game strictly as a single player game is fun in its own way...being that the game is being bundled with Nvidia cards and can probably be had for 50%+ off I'd say the game is a good buy at that price

Played earlier with pretty much no issue, now when I try to load up I am getting some insane stutter. Anyone else getting really bad stutter in the intro and loading sections?

Wow...from reading all the hate on this thread I was prepared to hate this game. I must say it's fun! Runs great maxed out @ 1440p on my Rog Swift. It's really quite a good looking game. Pre-ordered on Steam after about 2 hours of fun times!! :)

Wow...from reading all the hate on this thread I was prepared to hate this game. I must say it's fun! Runs great maxed out @ 1440p on my Rog Swift. It's really quite a good looking game. Pre-ordered on Steam after about 2 hours of fun times!! :)

It's not about the game being bad, the hate is because Ubisoft chose to make a multiplayer game, and then make that game EXTREMELY easy to hack. Extremely. So yes, it's a good game, but it's going to be jam packed with ungodly amount's of hackers unless Ubisoft fixes the cheating issues. So you probably just spent money on a game that will be full of hackers from day 1. If you think BF4 has hacker issues, wait until you see what this game will become. I really doubt you'll have fun in the Dark Zone if everyone has infinite health and bullets and kills you instantly every time you try to enter.

That's where the hate comes from.

Seems, atleast on my end the suttering goes away in windowed fullscreen. Beta gonna beta I guess. Wonder if has anything to do with Gsync?

I loved exploring NY in the closed beta, looking forward to getting home and playing the open tonight. Doesn't sound like they did much to curtail the cheating on PC, which is disappointing, but I'll still enjoy what I can of it.

I have to agree however, if they don't get it under control by launch, the game is going to tank with bad press in under a month.

Tried it out myself...still runs like garbage...meh.

naticus - I actually get terrible performance and stuttering when I try Windowed Fullscreen...actual Fullscreen is the only way it's even halfway playable.

Tried it out myself...still runs like garbage...meh.

naticus - I actually get terrible performance and stuttering when I try Windowed Fullscreen...actual Fullscreen is the only way it's even halfway playable.

Did you see my earlier post about the SLI bug? Go into settings, and completely disable "Local Reflection Quality". Restart the game.

That literally doubled my FPS in SLI from 35ish to 70+ on Ultra @ 1440p.

in terms of choosing the best weapons and gear is color coding more important then actual DPS or ARM?...for example I have a piece of gear that is Blue, ARM 25 and Level 6 versus another one that is Green, ARM 33 and Level 7...which of those 2 is better?

in terms of choosing the best weapons and gear is color coding more important then actual DPS or ARM?...for example I have a piece of gear that is Blue, ARM 25 and Level 6 versus another one that is Green, ARM 33 and Level 7...which of those 2 is better?

I would choose the one that has better base stats (DPS, etc.). By base stats I mean with no attachments/modifications.

Last edited:
Back