The Division - officially announced for PC!

Explosive ammo adds sooooo much damage in PVP.

It's impossible to survive unless they miss an entire magazine or you have your defense buff up. You can easily 1 shot someone with a rifle full to dead.

It's honestly pretty fucking dumb.

I'm already Level 10 after doing a bunch of side missions...I've only done 2 of the main story missions so far...at this rate I should hit the Level 30 cap fairly easy...in the beginning the game didn't feel as fun as the beta but once the new missions started that weren't part of the beta it became fun again...doesn't seem as difficult for some reason but maybe all that beta practice helped me figure out the mechanics and what I want to do as far as weapons/gear...some really detailed sections of Manhattan...textures are a mixed bag but when everything comes together as far as lighting, weather, textures, landscape etc the game looks really impressive from a design standpoint

I thought Ubisoft stated that the world would be populated with more NPC enemies in the final game...doesn't seem like it...or maybe they were talking about the Dark Zone...I do like the challenge posed by the named enemy NPC's...they're bullet sponges but fun

...need better shit :)

Yeah, tell me about it. :ROFLMAO:
  1. Grind out PvE rank to 31 (last rank hidden)
  2. Buy EVERYTHING
  3. Grind out DZ rank to 50
  4. Buy EVERY BLUEPRINT I can get with DZ funds
  5. Grind out Phoenix Credits
  6. Grind out Phoenix Credits and Division Tech
  7. Grind out some more Phoenix Credits and Division Tech
  8. Grind out some freaking MORE Phoenix Credits and Division Tech
  9. Buy 3 level 31 Blueprints
  10. Swear
  11. Deconstruct 173,946,274 individual pieces of Fabric
  12. Craft 38,462 pieces of weapons and gear trying to get a good one
  13. Repat steps 5-9 until I want to explode into red misty pixels every Rogue in existance with the sheer power of my geek rage
  14. Grind out EVEN MORE Phoenix Credits so I can reconfigure the Major Abilities of all my gear into the perfect mix of Critical Chance, Critical Damage and Weapon Damage stats
  15. Realize I'm probably going to have to do all this again when they raise the max rank with one of the first DLC's
  16. Grind out more Phoenix Credits and Division Tech so I don't get bulldozed by all the angry Rogues when that happens
  17. Go play Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Last edited:
I'm up to Level 11 now and I made my first trip to the Dark Zone...it's so much more difficult then the betas...there are tons more NPC groups roaming around and it seems other players are more eager to go Rogue and kill you now...way different experience then the betas and actually more fun...area doesn't feel as dead...I find myself running away from NPC mobs or using backstreets to avoid them...difficulty is really high...the difficulty of the overall game is something I really appreciate about the game...if you're under-leveled (even in the non-DZ areas) you will get challenged and repeating missions (or doing them for the first time) on the 'Hard' difficulty setting is actually hard...seems leveling up is even easier in the DZ...I literally spent under 5 minutes in the DZ and made it to DZ Level 6...killing a few enemies gets you a lot of XP

okay well i am up to lvl 10 in a couple hours of play time.

it is fun/addicting.

now i am getting the hang of crafting, buying.... importance of side missions and such

have not gone into the DZ yet.... fell like I need better gear and more experience first :)

so is crafting where you get the best weapons and gear or is it the Dark Zone?...I hear conflicting reports

The gold blueprints are available in a safe house in the center of the DZ. You need to be level 30 / 50 to use them. For gear , IMO you can get better stuff faster in the DZ versus completing missions.

I'm up to Level 11 now and I made my first trip to the Dark Zone...it's so much more difficult then the betas...there are tons more NPC groups roaming around and it seems other players are more eager to go Rogue and kill you now...way different experience then the betas and actually more fun...area doesn't feel as dead...I find myself running away from NPC mobs or using backstreets to avoid them...difficulty is really high...the difficulty of the overall game is something I really appreciate about the game...if you're under-leveled (even in the non-DZ areas) you will get challenged and repeating missions (or doing them for the first time) on the 'Hard' difficulty setting is actually hard...seems leveling up is even easier in the DZ...I literally spent under 5 minutes in the DZ and made it to DZ Level 6...killing a few enemies gets you a lot of XP

what is your user name?

ill friend you so we can play together since we are similar rank

Explosive ammo adds sooooo much damage in PVP.

It's impossible to survive unless they miss an entire magazine or you have your defense buff up. You can easily 1 shot someone with a rifle full to dead.

It's honestly pretty fucking dumb.

You use them? I always forget the consumables menu button so I don't end up using any of them. Ever. I think I had a water in the beta, once, on accident.

what is your user name?

ill friend you so we can play together since we are similar rank

my Uplay name is TitusTroy2

anyone can add me if they want...I think I'm going to be focused on the non-DZ first to get to Level 30 but if you see me in the DZ we can team up

I looked at the inventory of some of the DZ vendors and the requirements for even the lesser weapons are crazy...you need to be maxed out at Level 30 to buy a lot of stuff...I guess the game wants you to finish the main story outside the DZ first...DZ is pretty much end-game content

you can level up in the DZ really fast, 30 is only a few hours, and you will have accumulated enough dz coin to buy plenty of those sweet weapons

you can level up in the DZ really fast, 30 is only a few hours, and you will have accumulated enough dz coin to buy plenty of those sweet weapons

I meant that the requirements are that you need to be Level 30 (non-DZ) to buy a lot of the weapons/gear from DZ vendors...the DZ level requirement is not too bad

my Uplay name is TitusTroy2

anyone can add me if they want...I think I'm going to be focused on the non-DZ first to get to Level 30 but if you see me in the DZ we can team up

I looked at the inventory of some of the DZ vendors and the requirements for even the lesser weapons are crazy...you need to be maxed out at Level 30 to buy a lot of stuff...I guess the game wants you to finish the main story outside the DZ first...DZ is pretty much end-game content

yeah i have not gone into the DZ so we can play normal missions

yeah i have not gone into the DZ so we can play normal missions

I'm at Level 12 now...currently doing the Times Square mission...with the regular difficulty missions I haven't found any to be all that hard...but I hear the end missions which require Level 23+ are challenging (Murray Hill and Gramercy Park areas)...I wandered in there by accident one time after exiting the Dark Zone and was killed by automated turrets

I'm at Level 12 now...currently doing the Times Square mission...with the regular difficulty missions I haven't found any to be all that hard...but I hear the end missions which require Level 23+ are challenging (Murray Hill and Gramercy Park areas)...I wandered in there by accident one time after exiting the Dark Zone and was killed by automated turrets

so i joined you on this mission and the end was really hard :/

But then after we stopped I played it again with 3 other guys and it was easy. Not sure if it was just 2 people or that I suck and was dragging you down.

Anyways, nice to play with someone else :)

There are so many times where I fall through the floor in this game when online. Dafuq?
I've had that happen to me a few times immediately after a fast-travel - possibly geometry streaming issues. Haven't noticed it happening in a while.

so i joined you on this mission and the end was really hard :/

But then after we stopped I played it again with 3 other guys and it was easy. Not sure if it was just 2 people or that I suck and was dragging you down.

Anyways, nice to play with someone else :)

you weren't dragging me down...you were good...I didn't realize that playing with more then 1 person increased the difficulty that much...I was playing normally thinking enemies would have a bit more health but it was much more difficult...I finished it solo without any issues...I started playing some of the Level 15+ missions on Hard solo and it's brutal...I think the game is meant to either be played solo or with a big group...or wait till end-game when everyone has the best weapons/gear

the environments in this game are gorgeous...really great design job by Ubisoft/Massive

I meant that the requirements are that you need to be Level 30 (non-DZ) to buy a lot of the weapons/gear from DZ vendors...the DZ level requirement is not too bad

I think the earliest non-dz level you can buy those weapons is 25.

This is a level 7 character @ a darkzone check point (they surround the DZ). They can buy blues by getting a DZ rank of 10 and purples @ DZ30. Cost also is cheap compared.

I did notice at some point that all the DZ10 gear disappeared and only DZ30 stuff was left but that was easy to achieve. You can always buy and use everything they sell excluding the blueprints

iGbglO0.jpg

So, thanks to ghostwich, I was able to go on a major tear this morning and hit the level cap. :D

Guess I need to take a look at those keybindings so I don't look like such a fool when trying to interact. :cautious:

the game hard crashed on me twice...both times I had to restart my computer as it was frozen...Ctrl-Alt-Delete didn't work

I have had multiple Crash to Desktop issues...maybe 1 or twice during extended gameplay...and i think during large firefights...maybe even just running around...i cant remember, but I do remember c2d and having to reload the game. :p

this game really is excellent...I see this game thriving on PC...unlike SW: Battlefront or Titanfall the infrastructure is in place to make the multiplayer a very enjoyable experience for a long while

Well, at this point I'm mostly just min / maxing. I have the basic stats I need for the most part, just need to improve rolls on items.

My damage is getting pretty fucking high in PVE. Just me pulsing will have me doing over 100,000 per bullet from my Vector if I'm even remotely close.

Well, at this point I'm mostly just min / maxing. I have the basic stats I need for the most part, just need to improve rolls on items.

My damage is getting pretty fucking high in PVE. Just me pulsing will have me doing over 100,000 per bullet from my Vector if I'm even remotely close.
I think you mean per second. 100k/bullet would be like nine million DPS.

Looks like the game has decided it's over for me, started getting hit with the infamous Delta 2000988 errors tonight. Can only stay in-game for about 5 minutes before I get disconnected.
According to Google there's no known fix, I also found a few other people on Reddit who started getting the error at the same time as me tonight.

Hope it fixes itself by morning.

Looks like the game has decided it's over for me, started getting hit with the infamous Delta 2000988 errors tonight. Can only stay in-game for about 5 minutes before I get disconnected.
According to Google there's no known fix, I also found a few other people on Reddit who started getting the error at the same time as me tonight.

Hope it fixes itself by morning.

It's really odd.

I was getting a Delta error about a week after launch, out of the blue. I flushed my DNS and poof, Delta error gone. Not sure if this was the same Delta error, but I'll randomly get one a week. Never lasts long though.

I seem to be making good progress...currently at Level 20 and DZ Level 15...looks like the servers are going to shut down for 3 hours of Maintenance late tonight (3:00 AM EST)

It's really odd.

I was getting a Delta error about a week after launch, out of the blue. I flushed my DNS and poof, Delta error gone. Not sure if this was the same Delta error, but I'll randomly get one a week. Never lasts long though.
Yeah I've tried flushing DNS, forwarding ports, rebooting the modem, even tried disabling the firewall / using DMZ... No dice. I see people on the tech support forum who haven't been able to play at all in weeks. I can just hope tonight's maintenance fixes it.

I'd try for a refund but I've already played around 200 hours.

Back