The Division 2

Which one? Was it Stolen Signal? Anyways, my UPlay is: Agent_BauerCTU

Let's all get something going for next week. I'll be watching some videos on the incursions and legendary missions so I know what to expect.

My gear is 6 pc classy Nomad and 6pc Strikers

Edit: I live in Seattle so PDT for me. Try to get on early mornings or after work right when the dailies reset so 17:00

I believe we tried Falcon Lost - the one with the APC you have to destroy. I'll add you on uplay. I am in the Dallas area and I am on pretty much daily, anywhere between 6 PM and 11 PM central. 5 PM your time is 7 PM for me which is perfect and I don't mind playing late.

I'm EST

When home I'm out and in bed by midnight on weekdays but if in the middle of something I could stretch to 1

Problem with this game is you feel like you've played maybe an hour and it's 4 hours gone by, some black hole bullshi

Has anybody been able to successfully run TD2 without a CTD? I've been following all the suggestions in the Division reddit forum with no luck. At best, I can get maybe 30 minutes in before a CTD.

Still playing TD1 though. Next month is Global Event Ambush on 5 Sept for that still play.

I played a bit a couple days ago without any issues, did have to download a patch first.

Are you running DX12? Its been a long time since I've played either Div. game but Div2 has had issues with DX12 api and nvidia cards in the past.

Yeah I can't speak to Div 2 as don't own it (well I do on Stadia but lol) but Div 1 in DX12 D'd always get artifacts with the snow, it would be green or something IIRC

Never played, But myself and my 11 year old have taken a sudden interest in Div 2, Is it worthwhile to jump in now?

whats the best way to get it? and do i need all the expansions to start?

Has anybody successfully completed the Trig manhunt solo? The difficulty is set to challenging and you can't change it either, but it does NOT feel like challenging, its feels more like heroic or legendary. I used both a skill and my main go Hunter's Fury DPS build, I am getting wrecked regardless.

I would enlist some help but with the CTDs, what's the point? Not very fun :(

Seems silly to release it on Steam when it's been out for like 2 years on Uplay. I don't get why game developers release their products on other platforms. Like the new CoD/Warzone 2 releasing on Steam and now Div2. I have CoD/Warzone 2 on Battle.net and Div2 on Uplay. All the game installers are free so why not download them all?

Seems silly to release it on Steam when it's been out for like 2 years on Uplay. I don't get why game developers release their products on other platforms. Like the new CoD/Warzone 2 releasing on Steam and now Div2. I have CoD/Warzone 2 on Battle.net and Div2 on Uplay. All the game installers are free so why not download them all?
1 reason = $$$$$

I really like the Division 2 put since it was only on Uplays launcher I never got around to fully playing it I loved the Maps though all the USA memorabilia.

Sandy Claws I'm sure it was offered last year.

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22022-12-24-10-22-22.jpg

People don't want a bunch of garbageware launchers using resources, collecting information, and trying sell them more junk.
They don't ever bother me at all though to sell me stuff once I say "no" in the program settings. Telemetry is pretty standard in any program nowadays. As far as resources? Most people should have 32gb or more of ram nowadays given how cheap and plentiful it is. This makes a 100mb launcher not matter in the background.

i'm already invested in steam, no sense using anything else is it really for me, i have no problems with steam games having additional launchers - as long as it's all managed through steam (natively) at the top end

i'm already invested in steam, no sense using anything else is it really for me, i have no problems with steam games having additional launchers - as long as it's all managed through steam (natively) at the top end
Um, yes. Who cares what launcher it goes through? Steam is not your buddy.

Ultimate version is $14 in the Ubi holiday sale, very tempting. Doubt I'd get around to playing it before Ubi shuts it down unfortunately.

I'm gonna play the NY DLC for some Div 1 vibes whenever I get it, that's it

Div 1 was crazy you could smell the cold air and the garbage on the sidewalk lol

Division 2 was a big step down in terms of graphics

I also don't know DC but knowing NY it felt like reaching out and touching shit at times they did a great job recreating it down to the lighting and everything

Edit: My dad worked out of Grand Central, dispatch for conductors, I hung out there since 7 years old, I knew that entire map like the back of my hand before I loaded the game up

Double edit: I had fucking Timbs to wear👌👇

1672265839263.png

Last edited:
Finally hit my breaking point with the crashes about a week ago. Hope the Steam launch helps fund some fixes.

Ultimate version is $14 in the Ubi holiday sale, very tempting. Doubt I'd get around to playing it before Ubi shuts it down unfortunately.

Is it Div1 or Div2 that is $14? Cuz if you're talking about Div2, Div1 is still up and active so I doubt Div2 will be shut down any time soon.

Back