The Division 2

Jumpem

Gawd
I got tired of the recycled content. I did not at all like that they expected you to go replay the same missions over and over. It should have been more single player game like where you could simply play the new content and move forward through the story.

CPCEleet

n00b
I got tired of the recycled content. I did not at all like that they expected you to go replay the same missions over and over. It should have been more single player game like where you could simply play the new content and move forward through the story.
Agreed. It does get a really repetitive to replay missions and control point tasks just to unlock the bounty mission for the season's target operatives.

Business6

[H]ard|Gawd
Div1 is just a better game all around. Far better and more interesting setting, same with the story. Both games have too much emphasis on multiplayer, imo, and there shouldn't be pvp at all since Massive can't figure out how to make that anything less than the most toxic fucking environment possible when it comes to mechanics.

No survival mode has completely killed my interest in this game. That's peak Div1 on a lot of levels and there's absolutely nothing in Div2 that kept me coming back. As far as I'm concerned the game is dead.

Mchart

Supreme [H]ardness
Div1 is just a better game all around. Far better and more interesting setting, same with the story. Both games have too much emphasis on multiplayer, imo, and there shouldn't be pvp at all since Massive can't figure out how to make that anything less than the most toxic fucking environment possible when it comes to mechanics.

No survival mode has completely killed my interest in this game. That's peak Div1 on a lot of levels and there's absolutely nothing in Div2 that kept me coming back. As far as I'm concerned the game is dead.
100% agree. Div 1 initially interested me a lot because of the narrative/story. However, they abandoned staying with a bit of reality and went full-retard Destiny/Whatever style multiplayer gaming that I can't stand. I don't mind coop, but the focus on the dark zone PVP stuff or bullet sponge raids is just such a huge turn off.

SereLaw

Limp Gawd
Very rarely, once or twice a month. But lately I’ve wanted to start a new character from scratch and play back through the story. I might do that if I can snag a new GPU, as part of the “go back and re-experience old games” thing we all do when we get new hardware.
What kind and how new of a GPU are you thinking of getting?

SereLaw

Limp Gawd

I still play survival to this day.. Love it.

Bigbacon

Fully [H]
I definitely liked div 1 way more than 2. Too much emphasis on MP for me. I also didnt lime how itnplayed out with progressive worlds you couldnt go back on. After the main story and the other bad guys moved in I lost all interest as the game became a massive chore to play.

Porter_

Supreme [H]ardness
I definitely liked div 1 way more than 2. Too much emphasis on MP for me. I also didnt lime how itnplayed out with progressive worlds you couldnt go back on. After the main story and the other bad guys moved in I lost all interest as the game became a massive chore to play.
I love both games, and think 2 is an improvement upon 1. I’m looking forward to a 3rd game in 2022-ish (hopefully). I hope they go back to winter in like Chicago or Boston or somewhere like that.

Denpepe

[H]ard|Gawd
I love both games, and think 2 is an improvement upon 1. I’m looking forward to a 3rd game in 2022-ish (hopefully). I hope they go back to winter in like Chicago or Boston or somewhere like that.

I agree, but I do admit I got the first one not long b4 the 2nd one launched and I found it hard to know exactly what to do after I finished the campaign and got to max lvl, I once tried a mission it wanted me to do, but I could not even get passed the first mobs as they were all yellow and almost unkillable by me while the would rape me.

In the 2nd one I did miss the civilians running around in the city but I had abetter grasp at the game as i was playing from the start and did not skip a couple years worth of updates.