The Division 2

Alright, our Clan is created. The clan's name is "HardOCP", the game REQUIRES a 3 letter tag with no symbols, so the best I could come up with was "HOC". Wtf? We'll try and edit later if need be. I ran out of invites before getting to everyone on our list, so I will temporarily change us from "invite only" to open join.

The game will want you to finish the first 3 main missions before you can join / create a clan. Here is a guide on the specifics if you need them.

Forum Name
- Uplay Name

ghostwich - ghostwich
GOD'SlittleSERVANT - demgainzz
Frraksurred - Frraksurred
jmaker - jmaker
jiminator - jiminatorX
Porter_ - AnArrogantMoose
VF31Tomcatters - Agent_BauerCTU
Harvestor - harvest0r
Smutacus - TomcatTech
CrimsonKnight13 - CrimsonKnight13
Kettchxxii - Kettchxxii
primetime - primetime2010
Q-BZ - erwem576
Sodapopjones - OctaneRebel
TheCur - LtJames.EGG
Someoneelse - Equ1n0cks
Mylex - TheBlack_Hamm3r
Ferdjones - ferdjones
Xerack - Xerack07
Zetachi - Zeta_Chi
Kvothe - TheKurgan57

Stupid question: I'm not sure I understand the "normalized stats" that you can toggle back and forth on with weapons.

Im going to dig out be sound blaster Z mic just for this game....Wont be long Now!!!!

Stupid question: I'm not sure I understand the "normalized stats" that you can toggle back and forth on with weapons.

It shows you your stats that will be in effect when you enter one of the normalized dark zones.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Join our Clan peeps, we need one more before everyone's progress counts towards the Clan progress as well. :D

like this
I would have done HRD or OCP for the clan part.

Played the game a little today. So far its going good although I do wish the loot option worked a little better. I'll hold the button to open a box and it wants to jump to taking the items before I can look at them(for like guns found).

Whelp, this is teh fun. Had pretty much no problems w/ both betas, now I get no audio (or snatches every now and then, and also now with the browser over the game). Wewt. Gotta love take a couple shots, game freeze, 2 more shots, game freeze, no I()&**&^*&^ audio. Think I'm gonna try rebooting one more time, and if it's still acting like arse, I'll give up for the night.

EDIT:
I got rid of the game freezes, now still no audio. Kinda sucks to not be able to hear anything, but at least I finally got to the first settlement.

Last edited:
like this
I would have done HRD or OCP for the clan part.

Played the game a little today. So far its going good although I do wish the loot option worked a little better. I'll hold the button to open a box and it wants to jump to taking the items before I can look at them(for like guns found).

Ditto on the HRD or OCP for the clan callsign.

Whelp, this is teh fun. Had pretty much no problems w/ both betas, now I get no audio (or snatches every now and then, and also now with the browser over the game). Wewt. Gotta love take a couple shots, game freeze, 2 more shots, game freeze, no I()&**&^*&^ audio. Think I'm gonna try rebooting one more time, and if it's still acting like arse, I'll give up for the night.

EDIT:
I got rid of the game freezes, now still no audio. Kinda sucks to not be able to hear anything, but at least I finally got to the first settlement.

I see based on your sig you have logitech G933. On the division reddit there is a thread that talks about the audio issue that seems related. There is a bug with the logitech software that is causing sound issues. Kill the process for Logitech Surround Service. Might also need to kill the process for Logitech Game Software. Hope that helps.
has more details on that particular issue.

Does the pre order just the regular game still give me early access? or just for gold and platinum pre order?

Does the pre order just the regular game still give me early access? or just for gold and platinum pre order?

Just Gold and up.

--

Clan has met minimum requirement for our actions to start counting towards progression. The goals seem to assume large groups, so it may take us a bit, but we'll get there. Sending out more invites as people join and free up more invite slots. If you haven't gotten one yet, just search "HardOCP" and you'll find us. It is set to OPEN for now, we will move to "Invite Only" after the initial rush.

Forum Name - Uplay Name

ghostwich - ghostwich
jmaker - jmaker
jiminator - jiminatorX
Harvestor - harvest0r
Smutacus - TomcatTech
Kettchxxii - Kettchxxii
Q-BZ - erwem576
TheCur - LtJames.EGG
Someoneelse - Equ1n0cks
Mylex - TheBlack_Hamm3r
Ferdjones - ferdjones
Xerack - Xerack07
Zetachi - Zeta_Chi
Kvothe - TheKurgan57
AthlonXP - CSHawkeye81

Just Gold and up.

--

Clan has met minimum requirement for our actions to start counting towards progression. The goals seem to assume large groups, so it may take us a bit, but we'll get there. Sending out more invites as people join and free up more invite slots. If you haven't gotten one yet, just search "HardOCP" and you'll find us. It is set to OPEN for now, we will move to "Invite Only" after the initial rush.

Forum Name - Uplay Name

ghostwich - ghostwich
jmaker - jmaker
jiminator - jiminatorX
Harvestor - harvest0r
Smutacus - TomcatTech
Kettchxxii - Kettchxxii
Q-BZ - erwem576
TheCur - LtJames.EGG
Someoneelse - Equ1n0cks
Mylex - TheBlack_Hamm3r
Ferdjones - ferdjones
Xerack - Xerack07
Zetachi - Zeta_Chi
Kvothe - TheKurgan57
AthlonXP - CSHawkeye81

I’ll unlock clans tonight so I can start contributing

I'll join you guys.. But i pre ordered thru epic. I'll post my name tag here tomorrow

I'm up to level 17 so far. Seriously... this game has some of the best set pieces I've played in a long time. I'm not trying to fanboy either. The mission locales just keep getting better and better. This game is doing so many things right so far. There are bugs and little issues, but dang... I am impressed.

Waiting for the game the officially launch, I've got a 20% off code from uplay but it can't be used on preorders lol

The goals seem to assume large groups, so it may take us a bit, but we'll get there.

Man no kidding. I think they’ll eventually need to adjust the weekly clan assignments. Even some large groups would have trouble meeting the requirements. I’m going to play the crap out of this game so i might as well contribute to the clan progress while doing so. It’ll be interesting to see what ‘tier’ of rewards we are able to achieve.

I see based on your sig you have logitech G933. On the division reddit there is a thread that talks about the audio issue that seems related. There is a bug with the logitech software that is causing sound issues. Kill the process for Logitech Surround Service. Might also need to kill the process for Logitech Game Software. Hope that helps.
has more details on that particular issue.

Turned off the Logitech Surround bit, got audio for the most part. It still goes in and out every 20 - 30 seconds or so, but at least I get my audio cues again (which helps a lot). Gonna try and get clans opened up tonight after work (along w/ some more levels. L3 is nice and all, but I want moar lol.)

Does that code work right after the game launches?
Think so, this is all it says for restrictions

You recently redeemed
logoUnits.png
100 for a discount code.
Enclosed, please find the 20% promotional discount code you have requested! This code is available on the Ubisoft Store catalogue excluding pre-purchase. Not combinable with any other offer.
If you have used another discount code on a purchase, only the code of greater value would apply

Does that code work right after the game launches?
You have to redeem your Uplay points, or whatever they call them. Only restriction mentioned is you can't use it on preorders or products already on sale.

So I played through 6+ hours so far and I thought it was running smoothly off stream and naturally not as smooth when live due to the increased stress. Ran the in-game bench for shits and giggles and had these results
PQEMZlu.jpg

Then I only made one change
C8fnBTu.jpg

And then uncorked it
jl85rdf.jpg

dx12 with vsync on might work well to give more overhead when live but wow I did not expect these results

I'm up to level 17 so far. Seriously... this game has some of the best set pieces I've played in a long time. I'm not trying to fanboy either. The mission locales just keep getting better and better. This game is doing so many things right so far. There are bugs and little issues, but dang... I am impressed.

Damn, you're going to beat me. I'm only on level 8.

Agreed on the set pieces. I played the Natural History Museum this morning. What a fun mission.

I'm so torn, it's like I want to keep going thru the missions as fast as possible, but I also want to explore every nook and cranny to find all these collectibles and loot crate.

So I played through 6+ hours so far and I thought it was running smoothly off stream and naturally not as smooth when live due to the increased stress. Ran the in-game bench for shits and giggles and had these results

Then I only made one change

And then uncorked it

dx12 with vsync on might work well to give more overhead when live but wow I did not expect these results

Interesting. I’m going to have to run through some tests. I just assumed DX11 worked better.

Is this clan thing worldwide or region based?

It is worldwide, but you can list your region so other players know if they will be in the Clan's relative time zone. As far as I can see, there is no restrictions.

Agreed on the set pieces. I played the Natural History Museum this morning. What a fun mission.

I'm so torn, it's like I want to keep going thru the missions as fast as possible, but I also want to explore every nook and cranny to find all these collectibles and loot crate.

I thought the Natural History Museum would be my favorite, but it's #2 now. Tell me what you think of the Planetarium when you get to it. Loved them both.

Several times I just had to stop, put my agenda aside, and just explore an area. NY was well done, but holy crap did they nail this game! It has areas that are creepy, areas that imbue "hope", areas that keep you on the edge of your seat... they do such of good job of story telling through architecture and world building. I cannot get over how good a job they did with DC.

Anyone waiting on the AMD game codes? Did you receive the code yet?

I haven't. Under the AMD Rewards site it says the game doesn't launch until the 15th so I would expect codes sometime after that date.

Interesting. I’m going to have to run through some tests. I just assumed DX11 worked better.

I tested both and there is an average of 4 fps difference for me, 86fps on DX11 vs 90fps on DX12 but CPU usage seems to have dropped 16% from 45% to 29% but that could have something to do with the fact that I rebooted windows to install some updates in between.

Running at 1440p 144Hz so there is that.

Just a note we have a clan, from here it's: me, tokey and fizznubby, and some friends in GER.

PM if you're interested. We're casual, but frequent players. We're already at level 3. Heavy preference to GenMay posters. But if your posting history shows you aren't a jackass, you can probably get an invite.

Back