The Division 2

dvsman

2[H]4U
Doesn't stadia just use the PC version? That's what I thought.

As for how well it runs, it all depends on how close you are to the servers geographically. Someone else's experience isn't going to be the same as yours.

tool_462

n00b
Doesn't stadia just use the PC version? That's what I thought.

As for how well it runs, it all depends on how close you are to the servers geographically. Someone else's experience isn't going to be the same as yours.
I meant if anyone actually played on Stadia, not how it ran. Stadia runs beautifully on every game I've played. More was curious about how Stadia version was dealt with for crossplay. If it is PC that should alleviate my concerns.

I believe the latest update adds crossplay between stadia and the PC.

Thank you.

brennok

[H]ard|Gawd
I will say this last leg of the manhunt I am getting exotics like others have mentioned. I have Acosta's Go Bag, Sweet Dreams, and something else which dropped all just doing the manhunt. Prior to this I only had Coyote's Mask from the season, Chameleon level 30 and level 40, and Sawyer's Kneepads from the Reanimation exotic cache.

Comixbooks

Ignore Me
Reinstalled this game again I like the way it looks gameplay never gave it a good chance.

Comixbooks

Ignore Me
Where is the save game location? I found a spot under Documents/ mygames /Tom Clancy's The Division 2/ was wondering I copy and paste that in the same folder if my save was ever wiped?

Comixbooks

Ignore Me
Tom Clancy's The Division® 22020-6-25-17-5-6.jpg

Oh yeah I'm locked out eh =)
I'm level 8 now the grind to 30 must be a Trek I thought going from level 7-8 was bad.

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22020-6-25-15-13-57.jpg

NAM

dvsman

2[H]4U
It's an online game - there are no local saved game files.

There are screen captures you can save but that's about it.

Xerack

Gawd
Finally picked up the expansion...well finally started playing again...I just hit 31...should I just decon all my lvl 30 gear (except exotics)?

Q-BZ

Fully [H]
I never finished the previous "seasons" manhunt and I'm kind of picking away at this one with lukewarm interest. Are the regulars still playing this or has everyone burned out and moved on?

Denpepe

[H]ard|Gawd
I have been doing the manhunt stuff but not much else recently, borderlands 3 has been keeping me busy and now Tlou2

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this

Comixbooks

Ignore Me
What is the highest level for your char? I seen guys or gals in the safehouse level 246 or something.

like this

brennok

[H]ard|Gawd
I never finished the previous "seasons" manhunt and I'm kind of picking away at this one with lukewarm interest. Are the regulars still playing this or has everyone burned out and moved on?
I finally completely bounced off it at the end of season 1. When they also removed the daily login recipe quest, I switched to weekly logins for the exotic cache quest. Did the first week and didn't really see any reason to keep doing it. Then Season 2 launched and I saw it was identical to season 1 and it killed any interest in playing.

I have never been one though for rinse and repeat content really. It is why I always enjoyed the leveling process in MMOs but hate the endgame. I don't have a desire to scale up in difficulty so rerunning content for better gear to I can play the game at harder difficulties to replay all the content just isn't fun for me.

What is the highest level for your char? I seen guys or gals in the safehouse level 246 or something.
40 is the lhighest. It goes 1-30 and then World Tier 1-5. During World Tier 1-5, you are level 30, but you then have a gear score instead up to 515. It then switches back to levels when you go to NY with the expansion.

dvsman

2[H]4U
My buddies and I are on most days still. I think some of them are on today leveling new characters - Dogfish, Neofite, and Acrown. I'm on and off depending on my work schedule - Themaker387.

Give us a holler in clan chat if you have any questions and whatnot.

Last edited:
like this
So what is considered Meta for TU10?

Also, best AR now? Used a black market AK-M and it hits hard. Still want an Eagle Bearer though.

Raid Operation Iron Horse is tomorrow.

dvsman

2[H]4U
I like the AK's too but the recoil is too bad to deal with so I switched to the (socom or tactical) MK16 variants on my pure DPS builds. Though I'm currently running an ACR-E or a FAL 58 for the better handling, nice slow rpm and the larger per bullet damage. Works great on my DPS skill hybrid Technician build.

Aireoth

2[H]4U
I keep thinking about reinstalling and playing again, but the end game loot grind is so bad. Did they fix the modding table so you can change more than just one stat line at least?

Has anyone done the raid yet? How does it compare to the Reagan National Airport one?

Haven't done either of them now. Want that Eagle Bearer AR :(

dvsman

2[H]4U
I've watched a few of the videos of the new raid and it looks like a skill check vs a dps check like the first raid was. Alot of synchronization / coordination or timed events in the new one and not just MORE DEEPS.

My issue with the game is that the raid is an 8 man situation but there are no ways outside of doing ad hoc groups in the DZ for 8 man teams to practice and coordinate. My buddies and I are doing legendaries as 4 man and know each others style since we group all the time but to expand that to 8 man ... is kinda tough. Plus who wants to PUG ... nobody.

brennok

[H]ard|Gawd
I've watched a few of the videos of the new raid and it looks like a skill check vs a dps check like the first raid was. Alot of synchronization / coordination or timed events in the new one and not just MORE DEEPS.

My issue with the game is that the raid is an 8 man situation but there are no ways outside of doing ad hoc groups in the DZ for 8 man teams to practice and coordinate. My buddies and I are doing legendaries as 4 man and know each others style since we group all the time but to expand that to 8 man ... is kinda tough. Plus who wants to PUG ... nobody.
There is a RAID LFG Discord group that runs it regularly so might look there.

Another channel that runs them...

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheDivision_LFG/comments/hmjrdr/discordpclfgcommunity_the_division_pc_lfg/