The Division 2

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Hardware' started by Blade-Runner, Mar 8, 2018.

1. dvsman

dvsman 2[H]4U

My buddies and I just did the missions last night. Not the most exciting thing ever but fun. There were a few gotcha spots, as you said, we had two sudden deaths by the two guys that like to rush in but we were all running hybrid skill builds (though gimped by 3/4 of us running technician with little / no points). Our 2x seeker mines, a (steroided) striker drone and an incendiary turret helped us beat it back. Considering it was story mode - it was a surprise for sure - since we normally farm challenging / heroic missions / bounties for loot.

I was talking to my buddies last night that the days of a straight gun / single target DPS build are way long gone. No way to crowd control and no way to stop the kamikaze flanking the mobs like to do all the time. Having a full skill build or good hybrid is basically a must nowadays if you solo (or another member on your team if grouped).

All of our timers are on reset now but if VF31Tomcatters want to give it another go, message me in game and we'll be glad to run you through it -> themaker387 (we run on EST)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  2. Denpepe

Denpepe [H]ard|Gawd

Had some weird graphical glitches going on tonight, mostly with my toons arm, anyone else notice something funky? funky arm.jpg

3. Porter_

Porter_ [H]ardness Supreme

call a doctor man

jmaker and Denpepe like this.
  4. VF31Tomcatters

VF31Tomcatters Gawd

I've seem to calm down my from rage quit the other day lol. I'll take you up on your offer to join you. I'm Agent_BauerCTU

I'm not too much into skills as I am into DPS, like the only skill build I liked was the Reclaimer from TD1. I don't even know what skill builds are good in TD2 now.

5. CrimsonKnight13

CrimsonKnight13 Lord Stabington of [H]ard|Fortress

Skill builds are great. Going with the Technician specialization with good mods for the drone & smart mines (or any other skill) goes a long way. I'm at over 5K skill power for each skill, which is actually have a nice impact against elites.

My major gripe still remains... once I've done the quests, I'm back to square one with boredom. Is there anywhere to know when targeted gear rotate in? I'm looking to build a full Hard Wired gear set but I have no clue when any of that even shows up on the map.

6. jmaker

jmaker Limp Gawd

Just look for the gearset targeted gear area on the map. It rotates daily. It could be a zone, dark zone or mission. I think it's random.

7. VF31Tomcatters

VF31Tomcatters Gawd

Could any of y'all please post some screenshots of your TU6 builds? Thanks. I want to get an idea of how to build a skill build.

Also, the best Global Event is happening now on The Division 1 for that care. Outbreak, the one where headshots make that sound when you shoot enemies in the noggings.

Porter_ likes this.
  8. CrimsonKnight13

I'll do that for you tonight. I'm probably not the best example but at least SAM has acknowledged that I'm in the top 10% for skill kills.

Edit: ...and I forgot. I need to make myself a note & actually do it. I apologize VF31Tomcatters

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  9. SereLaw

SereLaw Limp Gawd

I change my mask when I need more DTE or ED

VF31Tomcatters and Denpepe like this.
  10. SereLaw

SereLaw Limp Gawd

If any one figures out how to get the Kendra Capital building level 5 shoot her rockets then kill her let me know. Maybe it's bugged. For the Technician shield accomplishment thingy.

OK False alarm. When I went back into the game it worked. It just came off of the list. All is good.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
  11. VF31Tomcatters

VF31Tomcatters Gawd

It was my first time playing the invaded Manning Zoo mission and I have to say it's now my favorite invaded stronghold out of 5 strongholds. The mortars,turrets, and electrical jammers were a nice touch too.

Crimsonknight13 don't worry about it, just whenever you get a chance, no rush.

12. CrimsonKnight13

I keep failing... So many games to play & TD2 has taken the bench after I played most of the new content. Do you want every piece of gear I have equipped or just the general loadout screen?

13. VF31Tomcatters

VF31Tomcatters Gawd

Just the general load out screen.

I picked up a Pyromanic M4A1 the other day, the DPS isn't as high as the P416 G3 but the shit's hilarious watching my enemies screaming while they burn to death.

CrimsonKnight13 likes this.
  14. CrimsonKnight13

15. SereLaw

SereLaw Limp Gawd

Tomcatters I have another build I will show you tomorrow. Cheers

16. SereLaw

SereLaw Limp Gawd

17. SereLaw

SereLaw Limp Gawd