488ef2fa.jpg

7006086c.jpg

69f30bd7.jpg

558ae252.jpg

With Flash
2a97e3aa.jpg

ba1efaa5.jpg

** Photobucket bandwidth exceeded so all imagens goes to ImageShack **

Well .. after 07 months with the PC stopped because of the renovation (actually just to build 03 more rooms in the upper house) now the pc got a room just for him, and no longer bothers the wife in the early morning game nor the newly arrived daughter who is a joy!

The PC before:

DSCN0293.jpg

DSCN0312.jpg

New toys:
2233RZ:

L226WT to par with what I had:

New fans and a GT210 for secondary monitors:

Mousepad new because the old one was too small:

Intel SSDs 40GB to RAID0 for a system and games:

HDMI cable for the T240M:

APC1500 new to do pair with the old couple who won a new battery:

New Webcam:

Modification "ghetto" at the top of Stacker to place a fan above, as the Enermax Dxx not allowed to use the one that cames with the case:

Inside the case with everything ready:

Back with three VGAs:

Tests of performance / stability:

Room with everything ready, but there are still speakers best (albeit with the baby at home does not even roll loud sound), pictures and some furniture for decoration (slightly more comfortable than the old corner: D):

With more updates / changes will posting.
Thank you and sorry for so many pictures.

Anyone have issues with the scout and placement of ports such as sata ports. The ports on my Asus P6T are right up on the 5.25 cage.

^^^ Every time I see one of those 690 II's I want one, lol. Looks great!

Here's mine:
HPIM1542.JPG

HPIM1544.JPG

Much more recent pic:
DSC00383_s.jpg
wow you are the owner when i first came into contact with this case it was 2 pictures i managed to find on google images an the case through me off my axis its like the murder mod of the cooler master kind it is an amazing peice of artwork the time and money you must have spent to make it work is really something. speaks of a real enthusiast. some pc modders just want computers to look way cooler than the norm and others make it an art anyone can though a few led fans and a cold cat or 2 on a pretty box with a window but when you take your time to sleeve and paint and resarch your making it something more.

Cosmos 1000 stuff... Had to RMA my board and ordered a new PSU so I yanked everything and went to work a bit.

Stripped down and plasti-dipped (most likely going to do another coat only looks like it didn't get painted well due to the flash :doh:)
caseplast.jpg

Painted side molding
case1z.jpg

Thomas The Train sticker says "Does Thomas have to smack a bitch?"
case5j.jpg

case6.jpg

case8b.jpg

Question - Should I paint the bars black as well? Or leave them silver?
case2.jpg

would be so much sweeter w/out the stickers... great job btw. I am tempted to do something similar with my 1000.

would be so much sweeter w/out the stickers... great job btw. I am tempted to do something similar with my 1000.

I concur on the stickers,It would look so clean and professional without them.
It your case so you do what makes you happy..But I love the paint job..nice work for sure.

@andrelmaraujo are you using a camera phone to take your pictures ?? they are ok but grainy..

LOL Yeah I'm aware about the stickers.. I was bored one day and decided to slap them on and I'm not about to take them off at this point since they cost a decent amount :(.

I kept the bars silver to keep the silver and black theme and semi-wired up my PSU.

I do have one question though, does anyone have any idea where I can replacement 5.25" bay covers? I need two I lost my previous ones due to installing 2 DVD drives and misplacing the covers.

I found a store to order the bay covers from, but they want $15 ephing dollars for shipping on 3 of them... They are only 1.12 each and are tiny how the hell is ground shipping $15?! The Cooler Master store only has the Cosmos S covers in stock.

@AdvanSuper.. thanks for the information.
Hey does anybody know somebody that has a Stacker 830 SE.(black).for sale.
In Outstanding Cond.. I've been hitting the for sale forum a bit. But I cant get that model.
I found a guy with the 830 evo version but I want the SE version..anybody??

Plasti-dip since I had some laying around :D

Should reduce case noise and looks better than stock. I should have put a sealer or something on so it would last longer but I'm lazy now since it's all together.

^^^You guys got some beastly rigs + setups!

wow you are the owner when i first came into contact with this case it was 2 pictures i managed to find on google images an the case through me off my axis its like the murder mod of the cooler master kind it is an amazing peice of artwork the time and money you must have spent to make it work is really something. speaks of a real enthusiast. some pc modders just want computers to look way cooler than the norm and others make it an art anyone can though a few led fans and a cold cat or 2 on a pretty box with a window but when you take your time to sleeve and paint and resarch your making it something more.

Lol, glad you liked it.

Because you liked it so much I'll post the slightly newer pictures (dunno if you saw these yet).

DSC00470.JPG

DSC00471.JPG

DSC00475.JPG

DSC00476.JPG

DSC00481.JPG

DSC00490.JPG

DSC00494.JPG

DSC00498.JPG

Sadly the case has been out of commission since then just collecting dust, plan on turning it into a LAN rig one day.

I wish I had the patience to sleeve my wiring so cable management could be easier.

Anyone know tool can I rent from the hardware store to drill a 1" hole into the steel of the case? I need to mount my fillport for my WC setup.

I wish I had the patience to sleeve my wiring so cable management could be easier.

Anyone know tool can I rent from the hardware store to drill a 1" hole into the steel of the case? I need to mount my fillport for my WC setup.

Go to Lowes or Home Depot and ask them for a Hole Saw.

Kinda looks like this:
1_inch_hole_saw.jpg

Just make sure you use enough pressure when pushing down on it so it doesn't fly all over the place. What you can do is drill a smaller hole then use the drill bit, makes life easy.

@nascasho Outstanding work. Are there any new projects your working on?
Can we get a link :D

Well if you had to work on another case ..would you..or stay true to Cooler Master ;)

I'm a fan of Cooler Master but I like to try out other companies here and there. The next case I wanted to do is my HAF X to a gun metal or dark metallic gray, but one day when funds permit, lol. :p

I'm a fan of Cooler Master but I like to try out other companies here and there. The next case I wanted to do is my HAF X to a gun metal or dark metallic gray, but one day when funds permit, lol. :p

I would love to see your work..and totally understand the funds parts..lol :D

Were you looking for the one that look like this...

this picture is JBL's Stacker 830 SE ;)

dsc0478u.jpg

Model number is = RC-880-FBN1

you can put a 120mm fan in it looks good to me..

Last edited:
Here is the final product

Gonna try to clean the wires up a bit, but the back door already doesn't want to close. Any suggestions?
build6.jpg

build9.jpg

build7.jpg

NIce job..looks great..I like it .
Why wont the door close ? What blocking it have you found out what it is ??

NIce job..looks great..I like it .
Why wont the door close ? What blocking it have you found out what it is ??

It's the cables from the PSU. I've never been able to tuck away any cables on the case due to the door and back panel being so close together once closed. And there's only a few wires running through the back nothing crazy. I've also cut out the padding on the door where the cables press up against. It closes, but I need a good amount of force to do so.

Back