Core i7 965
OCZ (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-10666 Platinum Low-Voltage Triple Channel
OCZ (2x60GB) Core Series V2 SATA II 2.5" SSD Drives
Zotac Sli GTX295 Infinity Series Graphic Cards
Coolermaster Real Power Pro 1000watt Modular PSU

Cosmos S
System Spec:
Intel D5400XS Skulltrail Motherboard
2x Intel QX9775 Quad Core Extreme CPU’s (Socket 771)
Zotac Sli 9800GX2’s
4GM RAM
Coolermaster 1100watt Ultimate PSU

atc_159.jpg

atc_156.jpg

atc_157.jpg

atc_151.jpg

atc_153.jpg

For all those unable to make CeBIT 09 i did a quick 33 second video of the ATCs 840 on the Coolermaster stand showing the new Zotac GTX295 Infinity Series in Sli

If you find his worklogs, I don't think they are screens. They are reservoirs for the douple loop in the case. Look in the Cosmos S gallery thread and you can see them better.

While I am no Competition to some of these guys lol.. here is mine.

Setup:
CM CosmoS
Asus M4N72-E
AMDx4 9650
G.Skill 4gb (dual @ 1066)
Thermaltake 850w PSU
BFG gtx 260
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
Dlink Xtreme N Desktop Adapter
WD Black series 1.0GB sata (32mb) HDD
Pioneer sata DVD-RW

Cooling:
Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro 92mm CPU Cooler (40cfm)
3x Top Coolermaster stock style 120mm fans (44cfm)
Front 120mm Antec blue led fan (79cfm)
Bottom 120mm CM stock style fan (44cfm)
Rear 120mm CM red led fan (44cfm)
Side 230mm CM fan (150cfm?)
ZALMAN MFC1 Plus-B 6 Fan Controller

Thinking of going WC soon;).

computer.jpg

I do product reviews, they sent it to me about a month ago. I was under the impression it was available.
Well aren't you lucky. I have a burning desire to get one. And I just checked you are right they are available. You can bet that will be in my next order for sure.

EDIT: It won't be for the 140 they are asking for it. At that price I would go for WC.

Im going to have to test it out, im getting ready to test the thermalright AXP-140

Threw this in the rate my cables thread, but it does belong in the gallery as well. If anything, to show that Lian Li's aren't the only ones getting interior decorating. :p

IMG_2890.jpg

Damn,I love the cable management which is way better than mine,I need to take some time and redo my CoolerMaster 690,those are so very clean(mine looks like hell).

^ Okay, I will be the first to point out that jodiuh's case is apparently so cool he keeps fresh produce in there.

Threw this in the rate my cables thread, but it does belong in the gallery as well. If anything, to show that Lian Li's aren't the only ones getting interior decorating. :p

IMG_2890.jpg

this brings a whole new meaning to "wall to wall carpeting" +1 for there sir that is a clean case. and what wires? i dont see no stinking wires

this brings a whole new meaning to "wall to wall carpeting" +1 for there sir that is a clean case. and what wires? i dont see no stinking wires
Thanks! It took awhile, but it's much more pleasing on the eye than the grey metal. The matting helps keep the Raptor HDD whine down to a minimum as well as evening out the overall noise signature of the case. I might get some more from Crazy pc since it's only $10 bucks.

Please do not laugh i know its bad looking but i can not help it, best i can do. :(
I think it looks pretty good. You could get a longer SATA cable for the optical drive, zip tie some of the cables, and finally mesh them for a tighter look if you want.

just did a little upgrading.. added 5 x 1TB WD Caviar Blacks and a Adaptec 5805 w/ bbu. Have 3 more 1TB's coming in on Tuesday along with 1 more Velociraptor. Also got lucky on the Dell BFG GTX 295 deal a little while back which allowed me to use my 8800GTS setup in other computers around the house. My ocd also told me I had to fill out the rest of my memory slots to bump me up to 12gb. :) I still can't believe I can jam this much stuff into an old case like the atc-201bxt. I ain't gonna lie though, it's pretty loud with 4 x 80's, 1 x 120", and a 60 just lying on the floor. heh

P1010583.jpg

P1010584.jpg

P1010591.jpg

P1010559.jpg

P1010566.jpg

Last edited:
CIMG0417.jpg

CIMG0416.jpg

CIMG0415.jpg

Its still a wip. I'm still running leak tests and also need to bleed out the air bubbles. Once everything is set I'll redo the wiring so it looks better.

just did a little upgrading.. added 5 x 1TB WD Caviar Blacks and a Adaptec 5805 w/ bbu. Have 3 more 1TB's coming in on Tuesday along with 1 more Velociraptor. Also got lucky on the Dell BFG GTX 295 deal a little while back which allowed me to use my 8800GTS setup in other computers around the house. My ocd also told me I had to fill out the rest of my memory slots to bump me up to 12gb. :) I still can't believe I can jam this much stuff into an old case like the atc-201bxt. I ain't gonna lie though, it's pretty loud with 4 x 80's, 1 x 120", and a 60 just lying on the floor. heh

Nice case, I picked one up about a year ago to do a case mod. I dropped the mod but unfortunately I've already "wrecked" the left side panel, top panel, and whole drive cage to get to my end goal - which was never attained. The monetary loss wasn't a big deal as I got a decent deal on it but in retrospect I should have just cleaned it up and thrown a computer in there and saved one of CMs greatest cases.

Nice case, I picked one up about a year ago to do a case mod. I dropped the mod but unfortunately I've already "wrecked" the left side panel, top panel, and whole drive cage to get to my end goal - which was never attained. The monetary loss wasn't a big deal as I got a decent deal on it but in retrospect I should have just cleaned it up and thrown a computer in there and saved one of CMs greatest cases.

I dinged my original too.. the old wavemaster case panels fit the 201's plus they are a little easier to find. They are also glossy too if you have the black ver. The only thing you have to do is snip 2 clips that don't line up. The others do and hold just fine. dunno about the top though.. I think it's the same size but there are rivets to deal with.

Last edited:
3538184959_7a2a6a05de_o.jpg
3538184843_43036dd66c_o.jpg
3538998952_8d8c3cc05d_o.jpg
3538998842_65e420c475_o.jpg

CoolerMaster HAF932, with Intel C2D Q9400, XFX 790i Ultra, QuadSLI Inno3D GTX295, 4Gb Kingston DDR3 1333@7-7-7-21 T1, Gigabyte Odin Pro 1200W, 1Tb Samsung Spinpoint F1 x2, 320Gb Seagate x2 RAID0, 120Gb Seagate IDEx2. HP w2207h

anyone have an Elite 341 modded with a side window?
kind of curious if it has been done the side case fans look a bit close to the bottom

coolermaster_cmstorm_scout_casemodblog.2thm.jpg

Cooler Master recently hired Mnpctech to modify their new Scout case for their 2009 Computex show display. The Scout is from Cooler Master's new "CM Storm" performance division. These products are designed and dedicated for all gamers. The Scout design was heavily influenced by military equipment, so we ran with it.

coolermaster_cmstorm_scout_casemodblog1f.jpg

Cooler Master requested the CM Storm logo was prominently displayed throughout the case.

coolermaster_cmstorm_scout_casemodblog1b.jpg

This is the first recorded Scout case mod and professionally painted digital-camo gaming pc.

coolermaster_cmstorm_scout_casemodblog1a.jpg

The "eye of the storm" logos were laser cut in the custom front intake plate. The optical drive was stealthed with digital-camo painted mesh.

coolermaster_cmstorm_scout_casemodblog1d.jpg

The digital-camo theme took several hours to complete by Mnpctech.com
The custom pattern required 3 different masking and paint stages versus 1 for normal paint job. Each of the three colors of the camo were custom mixed with House of kolor paints. The entire case was given a Flat clear coat to look authentic.

coolermaster_cmstorm_scout_casemodblog1i.jpg

coolermaster_cmstorm_scout_casemodblog1g.jpg

The project brought in a lot of great sponsors

DFI LANPARTY DK 790FXB-M3H5 Motherboard
AMD Phenom II X4 925 AM3
2x GEIL 1GB DDR3 Triple channel
2x ATI Radeon 4890's in Crossfire
Cooler Master 600W silent pro
1x OCZ Vertex SSD 30GB
Cooler Master V8 CPU Cooler

digitalcamo.casemod.mnpctech.com9h.jpg

coolermaster_cmstorm_scout_casemodblog1c.jpg

Mnpctech affiliate, Nate Supplee from CustomPCMax.com installed and tested the hardware before the PC was shipped to Tapei, Taiwan. This allowed more time to focus on the mods and assure Cooler Master that their PC would be in working order for the show.

YouTube Video

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBD1ugLUT4Y

Swapped out a couple of things and modded the case in some spots for better cable management. I still got a couple of other things to work out but so far its good.

CIMG0469.jpg

CIMG0470.jpg

CIMG0471.jpg

Looks good SolidBladez, I'm getting ready to probably do a watercooling setup in the Cooler Master ATCS 840 with a Xeon as well. I'd be interesting in seeing some more pics of the inside of your case with the lights on and your watercooling specs too if you didn't mind.

The pictures I took earlier actually had light but my stupid basement only has like two bulbs. I took a few more shots of where I hid some of the wires and the backside.

I modded the Sata cable that comes with the ATCS 840. I took apart the USB/eSata/Firewire hub and detached the red Sata cable. Then I got a hold of a black cable I had and simply connected it.

I also sleeved the Power SW, Power LED, HDD LED, and Reset SW cables. I used 1/8" sleeving for the Power SW and Reset SW wires. And then I used 1/4" sleeving and combined the LED wires.

P1010591.jpg

What HDD cage is that?

Back