The Coolermaster Gallery

Here are some pics during leak testing a couple of months ago.

47b7d606b3127cceba12e1c5a7a500000026108QctnLRq0aM

47b7d606b3127cceba12e1b026e000000026108QctnLRq0aM

47b7d606b3127cceba12e1a426f400000026108QctnLRq0aM

My new Cosmos S 1100

there is a moderate OC on the cpu (3.2 ) hence the need for the 5 Sharkoons.

temps

CPU 32/32/30/34c
GPU 52c
HDD 25c
MD 27c

pict0015xr2.jpg
pict0043zy9.jpg

pict0054gl7.jpg
pict0044xl3.jpg

pict0048gm0.jpg
pict0026st7.jpg

redarm: How are the noise levels with that case?

I suppose that depends on the amount of fans and the speed of them, I have 3 120mm 2000rpm (@6v 1200rpm), 2 120mm 1000rpm (On a molex) and 1 200mm fan (@800rpm) so there is a fair amount of air being pushed around. Its quiet but you can hear the fans somewhat.

edit

unlike the original cosmos there is no sound absorbing material in the case

Here are some pics during leak testing a couple of months ago.

47b7d606b3127cceba12e1b026e000000026108QctnLRq0aM

Oh if only CoolerMaster would produce a slightly larger case in that same AWESOME GLOSS BLACK -- I presently am using that same model of case and love the window and the fantastic paint job and my personal preference is NOT toward brushed aluminum -- give me GLOSS BLACK!!! Did I mention that I liked GLOSS BLACK, CoolerMaster??:D

MikeSp

My new Cosmos S 1100

...and what a case. I love that they put room for wires and cuts in the board plate. I had to do those holes on my own in the Stacker 810. Also of note, what is going on w/ the HDD's there? Can you put some moto tube for HDD suspension wo/ drilling?

...and what a case. I love that they put room for wires and cuts in the board plate. I had to do those holes on my own in the Stacker 810. Also of note, what is going on w/ the HDD's there? Can you put some moto tube for HDD suspension wo/ drilling?

The HDD cage is fitted with 4 rubber gromits to absorb movement (Same as the stacker 83x models) but the cage is made of aluminium rather than steel

Batman, that's a pretty slick case. :D

Thanks. It took me a while to find it but boy was I happy when I did.

Oh if only CoolerMaster would produce a slightly larger case in that same AWESOME GLOSS BLACK -- I presently am using that same model of case and love the window and the fantastic paint job and my personal preference is NOT toward brushed aluminum -- give me GLOSS BLACK!!! Did I mention that I liked GLOSS BLACK, CoolerMaster??:D

MikeSp

I love gloss black.:)

The HDD cage is fitted with 4 rubber gromits to absorb movement (Same as the stacker 83x models) but the cage is made of aluminium rather than steel
So it's still using that damn bay! It's high time CM allows for HDD suspension w/ proper rubber straps!!

IMO, the four blue grommets do nothing to reduce HDD vs screw vs cage when those 3 are all metal. :(

So it's still using that damn bay! It's high time CM allows for HDD suspension w/ proper rubber straps!!

IMO, the four blue grommets do nothing to reduce HDD vs screw vs cage when those 3 are all metal. :(

yup !!, less than useless....

Needs more of this...

Raptors calmed, but still nuts.
IMG_2189.jpg

CM did a great job on the 690. They may not be as solid or quiet as a strap, but they sure did help. Hopefully we'll see HDD suspension in all cases soon...lol.

Needs more of this...

Raptors calmed, but still nuts.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/jodiuh/Stacker%20810%20Black/IMG_2189.jpg[/im]

CM did a great job on the 690. They may not be as solid or quiet as a strap, but they sure did help. Hopefully we'll see HDD suspension in all cases soon...lol.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't that be nice. I've got a raptor in my 832 right now, and the HDD cage vibration mounts are definitely helping, but not as much as full suspension would.

I'm interested in picking up a Praetorian 730/2 but it's nowhere to be found except one modding site. My question is this: how 'green' is the 'verdant' window? It seems to look good on a silver case; what about on a black one?

I don't think I want the 'azure' window, seems to be so dark so as to defeat the whole purpose of a window. I wonder if the verdant would look really classy with black or just totally off, as I've never seen anyone using that combination to judge.

that would make a great logon sound.

That sound is what made me choose the name Goliath for the system. I am in the process of making a big GOLIATH decal (I am a vinyl signmaker) for the front of the case. My other two computers are Godlike and Ghost. I will probably need to get a little "Ghost reporting." sound effect as well. :)

Anyone know where I can get these sounds? Maybe they can be snagged right off the disc..

edit: oh my. click here to download this RAR from a server! tested and FULL of every starcraft sound!!!

Used this picture in the "Show us your LCD setups" thread, figure it could fit in here also :p.

My Coolermaster Praetorian:
mahdesklulz9439.jpg

Hello guys,

I've been working on my coolermaster stacker I got it custom chrome. Here are some pics

2507454657_3155c52dc9_b.jpg

2507453273_8ab03267aa_b.jpg

2508279182_24199caa30_b.jpg

@Rodizzle:
I hope you're using gloves. I bet it is not easy to wipe fingerprints from chrome.
By the way: how much payed you for the chrome?

I got the chrome for free because my dad's friend did it. But I know its a costly procedure. And no I don't have a worklog, I was to lazy to make one ha.

New fileserver!

Stacker, Corsair Hx520W, Asus P5E WS PRO, Q6600, 4GB ram, 12x1TB Samsung F1...

DSC_1804.sized.jpg

DSC_1805.sized.jpg

DSC_1809.sized.jpg

DSC_1814.sized.jpg

DSC_1815.sized.jpg

DSC_1816.sized.jpg

DSC_1819.sized.jpg

Most of you guys have really nice cable sleeving which makes for a much cleaner system overall. Can anyone suggest a place where I can buy sleeving like this for clean and sick looking in case cable management? I really just have no idea where to look. Newegg only has like 12 items under cable sleeving and none of those options are really what I'm looking for. Thanks

I've already posted in here once, but here goes another update:

I started out with this about three years ago:
DSC_5208.jpg

DSC_5209.jpg

Over the past year I've done a series of overhauls bringing it from the age of Socket A up to the midrange Core2 setup I have today:
DSC_7463.jpg

DSC_7601.jpg

DSC_7458.jpg

Even if the case is obsolete, is has grown on me too much to just replace, just yet.

a question about the cm stacker 830, doesn't it have a lot of dust since there are so many opening in the side panels?

a question about the cm stacker 830, doesn't it have a lot of dust since there are so many opening in the side panels?

Not really as there are filters, but I took the filters out as they block soooo much air. So my case gets dusty yes.

Back