The Coolermaster Gallery

Is anyone else's Centurion 5 really, really loud? I narrowed it down to the case fans after checking if it was the GPU or CPU heatsink. I set all the fans to low but it is still pretty loud. Anyone have any tricks?

Is anyone else's Antec 900 really, really loud? I narrowed it down to the case fans after checking if it was the GPU or CPU heatsink. I set all the fans to low but it is still pretty loud. Anyone have any tricks?

oO I keep hearing the antec 900 has extremely quiet fans

Is anyone else's Antec 900 really, really loud? I narrowed it down to the case fans after checking if it was the GPU or CPU heatsink. I set all the fans to low but it is still pretty loud. Anyone have any tricks?

Maybe it would be a good idea to post in a thread that isn't dedicated to pictures of cases from a completely different manufacturer. Just a thought.

Maybe it would be a good idea to post in a thread that isn't dedicated to pictures of cases from a completely different manufacturer. Just a thought.

Oh geez I was thinking of my Cooler Master Centurion 5 case. I'm running two computers right now. I'll edit it. I'm running the stock fans with the Cooler Master, and an x1950gt gpu. After comparing it to my friend's Elite 330 case I think it should be a lot quieter.

1363027800_b8b1ceb858_o.jpg

That's kind of odd then. I've used both the Elite 330 and the Centurion 5(my current case) and the Centurion is much quieter. Maybe there's something wrong with one of your fans?

Not sure if this site is common knowledge but I figured I would post this after I ordered my new side panel for my ATC 220B.

http://www.circotech.com/comaatc22vx1.html

They also sell the side panels for those poor people like me who bought theirs with out the plexiglass window.

http://www.circotech.com/comasipawowi.html.

I verified that these were still instock and placed an order for a blue.

www.Directron.com still has a few on sell as well.

85 bux for this case is just retradedly underpriced!

heh, i think i posted a CM case a few years ago in this thread - still using it.

Is anyone else's Centurion 5 really, really loud? I narrowed it down to the case fans after checking if it was the GPU or CPU heatsink. I set all the fans to low but it is still pretty loud. Anyone have any tricks?

I do always hear this extremely annoying clicking/buzzing noise and I still havent figured out what is causing it.

I do always hear this extremely annoying clicking/buzzing noise and I still havent figured out what is causing it.

I had a noise similar to that and I discovered it was caused by the fins from my heatsink rattling.

Custom Cooler Master Elite 340
DSCN0316.jpg

Dremeled out puny 80mm hole and made it a 120mm. Heres a better look at the side.
DSCN0299.jpg

Also dremeled out the back fan to get rid of the stupid honeycomb stuff. I love that plastic edging, really cleans up the look.
DSCN0295.jpg

Heres a shot of the whole back.
DSCN0294.jpg

WHAT! NO WAY! Yes, yes way. Thats a GeminII in a elite 340. How did i do it you ask? Well, it took a little bit of cutting and a little rubber edging to make it purty.
DSCN0304.jpg

Well, it took a little bit of cutting and a little rubber edging to make it purty. Since had to cut up the 3.5 bays as you can see, i had to install the 500gb hard drive to the frund of the case.
DSCN0301.jpg

Ive got 4 kaze-jyuni 110cfm fans in this case all set to silent and im lovin it! :D

EDIT:
I went ahead and moved the hdd to the bottom and i have to say, much quiter now. Heres updated pics.
DSCN0328.jpg

DSCN0325.jpg

DSCN0327.jpg

mycoolermaster.jpg

CoolerMaster Praetorian. Removed the side panel and mounted the clear side panel from my old plexi case. Specs below:

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ @ 2,500 MHz
Thermalright XP-90
512 MB Corsair TwinX PC3200 XMS Dual Channel RAM (5:4)
Gigabyte GA K8NS
GeForce 6800 (unlocked / overclocked to 355 / 830) w/ Arctic Cooling NV Silencer 5
Western Digital 74 GB Raptor 10,000 SATA (primary drive)
Western Digital 80 GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache (storage drive)
550w Aspire Chameleon PSU
8x DVD Burner
SilverStone VFD

very nicely constructed rig.

mycoolermaster.jpg

CoolerMaster Praetorian. Removed the side panel and mounted the clear side panel from my old plexi case. Specs below:

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ @ 2,500 MHz
Thermalright XP-90
512 MB Corsair TwinX PC3200 XMS Dual Channel RAM (5:4)
Gigabyte GA K8NS
GeForce 6800 (unlocked / overclocked to 355 / 830) w/ Arctic Cooling NV Silencer 5
Western Digital 74 GB Raptor 10,000 SATA (primary drive)
Western Digital 80 GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache (storage drive)
550w Aspire Chameleon PSU
8x DVD Burner
SilverStone VFD

How does the plexi on the side work out for you? Ive thought about doing that with my case becuase i dont have the tool to cut a window.

Nikonpics038-1.jpg

Just a basic setup. Can't wait for the 4870 X2:D

Nikonpics037.jpg

I'd like to find a chipset block for my Gigabyte X48......any suggestions???

very nice clean window mod

I wish I could take the credit.
The folks at Performance-PCs did it. Yes, it is perfect. Laser cut to exactly fit the case door.

And, I don't recall it being that much money. At the time there was a 60 dollar rebate on the case as well. win-win.:D

well even then its still pretty sick i have never seen it so clean, you should also post it in the stacker thread

Back