The Coolermaster Gallery

cetoole said:
stackerside.jpg

stackerinside.jpg

Just my stacker, not too many mods.

Why did you remove the HDD unit and mount it at the bottom?

The only problem I have with my unit is the fact it takes up 3 spaces on my front grill. But the cooling solution more than makes up for it.
Keeps my 2X 74gb Raptors nice and cool.

Majin said:
Why did you remove the HDD unit and mount it at the bottom?

The only problem I have with my unit is the fact it takes up 3 spaces on my front grill. But the cooling solution more than makes up for it.
Keeps my 2X 74gb Raptors nice and cool.
Because I have a dual heatercore up front.
Combo.jpg

domoMKIV said:
that case looks sweet.

i need to find one. :D

I have one of those ATC-110 cases that my Falcon-Northwest rig came in 3 years ago. Mint condition too! I'll be building a new system from scratch and was just gonna give the -F-NW (including the ATC-110) to my fiancee as her rig (my old P2 400) is ready to be taken out behind the barn and shot. :p

Part of me wants to rip the guts out of this case, put my new components in it and put all the old stuff in a newer, yet more suitable "fiancee-friendly" chassis. :D

that looks sexy, what heatsink is that? and what CPUs is it ment for? how does it perform? it looks like a good design

Lil update on mine ...

cm-front.jpg

cm-side-open.jpg

cm-side-closed-2.jpg

cm-side-closed-uv.jpg

I hope that i get the missing watercoolin parts this week ... i'll also sleeve the power cabels to the DVD and use T-molex connectors on the HDDs

Hmmm ... not much going on in here :(

comin next : massive picture dump :D

Finally got the missing parts for my WS watercoolin setup :

cm-inside-n-1.jpg

cm-inside-n-2.jpg

cm-at.jpg

cm-back-full.jpg

cm-back-fan-close.jpg

Now with UV :

cm-inside-power.jpg

cm-inside-u-1.jpg

cm-inside-u-2.jpg

* the plastic bag prevents that the SCSI comes "in touch" the the Pump ;) i'll replace that with something less crappy lookin pretty soon ...

sweet...i just won a atc-210 off ebay for $51 shipped. can't wait to join the the band wagon!

dayamdave said:
sweet...i just won a atc-210 off ebay for $51 shipped. can't wait to join the the band wagon!

Dammit! I got mine for $100 shipped. :( No system for it yet, either.

that looks sexy, what heatsink is that? and what CPUs is it ment for? how does it perform? it looks like a good design

Heatsink is a coolermaster hyper 6 with two vantec blue uv fans in a push/pull setup.
cpu is a 2.8 northwood o/c'd to 3.8 temp mid 50's
performs well I think

Geuss I can add myself to this thread now, although my rig is still in progress.

Praetorian1.jpg

Praetorian2.jpg

Anybody know where I can find a CM CD-ROM cover? I know they exist but I can find none of any of the hardware sites I use.

compslckr said:

The only way to sneak a LianLi in here!
9311-coolermaster.jpg

I get 38-40C idle, 44-45C load (prime95), with the one fan pushing air setup. Just wanted to post my CoolerMaster in the CoolerMaster Gallery.

About the cooler, it weighs a ton and I really cant advise travelling much with it on. It cools well, sound can be annoying at 3000RPM (my temps are at 2000) and I think it looks great. If you not ocing you can leave the fans off, or if your really ocing you can put both on like he did.

I have it on a AMD A64 3700+ (754)

Old Coolermasters ROCK!

The new ones are quite fugly imo and i'm not too keen on them, that's why I have an old one! :D

case.jpg

PICT0004_6.jpg

PICT0006_4.jpg

Still WIP as you can see... :rolleyes:

Looks like its going to turn into a nice case :)
Be sure to post up pics when your done!

To domoMKIV:

Awesome stacker. Do you live in the UK area? Om asking because I dont think they were avalible to the US. :confused:

Gotta love that BTX, have mine setup the same way :)

J-Pepper said:
Old Coolermasters ROCK!
The new ones are quite fugly imo and i'm not too keen on them, that's why I have an old one! :D
for the most part i agree, i have a ATC-210 and its superb looking. very clean.
the centurion 5 and stacker i have though, cant say i dislike them one bit.

DaRkF0g said:
Awesome stacker. Do you live in the UK area? Om asking because I dont think they were avalible to the US. :confused:

Gotta love that BTX, have mine setup the same way :)

thanks. i live in the US. :)

have fan grills on the way on order. been thinking of painting the silverstone fan as well. maybe over the weekend.

so still a work in progress. athlon 4000+ oc'd to 2.7, 2GB corsair, XFX 7800 GTX, Gigabyte SLI, etc. etc. etc.

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

*Points and sputters at J-Pepper's Case*

!!!!
Holy CRAP! I WANT THAT CASE!...Prolly been outta production for years now, but that thing is just retardedly huge, without being retardedly tall. Can you clue me into what model # that is, (or if it's a custom one-off)?

-Ghent

Will toss up some shots of my Cavalier 3 tonight. Noone else likes a cheap ass case eh :)

Forgive the dust, lil remodeling going on at the house currently

dscn06161wp.jpg

dscn06197eu.jpg

dscn06218lb.jpg

Havent cut any holes into the mobo mounting plate yet to better hide the wires, that will be coming soon. Also going to drop the dvd drive down a notch so I can pull the wires from the powersupply directly across instead of at an angle. Friggin fan controller/thermal monitor has a ton of wires coming out of it :(

Case is stock except for a 92mm fan up front where the 80 used to be.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Aaron_ATX said:
Forgive the dust, lil remodeling going on at the house currently

Havent cut any holes into the mobo mounting plate yet to better hide the wires, that will be coming soon. Also going to drop the dvd drive down a notch so I can pull the wires from the powersupply directly across instead of at an angle. Friggin fan controller/thermal monitor has a ton of wires coming out of it :(

Case is stock except for a 92mm fan up front where the 80 used to be.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

May I ask how you managed the 92mm in the front, modded?

I have the same case and was wanting to up the weak 80mm in the front to something a little better, other than that I love the case.

I removed the front panel in order to cut the grill out and remove some unused connections. After taking the 80mm out, I had to pull the metal drive rail things out of the lower section in order to squeeze a 92mm fan in there. Drilled 2 holes to mount it with and thats pretty much all you gotta do.

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0018.JPG

since taking those pics i have cut a mountain dew can and stuck it over all those wires at the top, it looks pretty cool :)

domoMKIV said:

looks pretty nice there,,, did you get that done at some sort of body shop..and i was wondering if you could tell me how much a paint job for that whole thing would be ( im getting the black stacker soon)

Just finished mine this week, I need to buff it more with rubbing compound, but I am going to wait a bit for the paint to cure better before doing so. Only mod is the paint, and swapping out the front fan for a red LED and the rear 120 for a panaflow.

case1.jpg

Dudeyourlame said:
looks pretty nice there,,, did you get that done at some sort of body shop..and i was wondering if you could tell me how much a paint job for that whole thing would be ( im getting the black stacker soon)

yes the bodyshop....umm, the average paintjob like that would probably run $100ish.

Back