That is great news! I have come to the conclusion that I should not poke around the menus when I can't understand what they are saying. I was lucky enough to get the flow meter "shut off" turned off again, and all it back to normal. I can't wait to see the new software and start to make my Aquero do what I want it to do!!!!!!Shoggy said:Good news for Aquaero v4 owners. I have talked to Sebastian a few minutes ago and he is pretty sure that the 4.0 firmware will be ready for download at the end of the next week.
R1ckCa1n, you can't change the color of the display. You will have to use foils. Here is an example with a blue foil:
![]()
I have attached it with some sticky tape on the back of the front plate:
![]()
I thought one of the major reasons to go witht he VFD was the ability to change the color? Maybe I was wrong. Can I use any tinted foil for the change?