• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Teh Uber L33t Aqua-Computer Thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BitchBreaker said:
I will be looking for them today,After i get the rad and fans ill have a mockup shroud done in a few hours then its on to making the real deal :) I also hope to have the tubes today, so every one thats getting one of these 3 tubes please tell me what holes you want moded,E mail me @ inkpimp@gmail.com,nweibley i allready know what holes im moding on yours so ya dont have to e mail me unless you want to confirm what holes im going to be moding for you.

EDIT: The UPS man just got here and i have the box inhand, This will be a good day for Moding :)

Hey BitchBreaker. Whad up Playa :D Went ahead and sent you an email confirming how I need my tube modded. Im sure you allready new how it needed to be done to begin with from previous conversations we had. But just in case!!

The
Captin
 
can someone verify that the twinplex will work for a 6600GT PCIe, first time watercooling and I really dont want the video card to die :/
 
Rof_lmao said:
So im guessing aqua-computer is a good company?


hmm well yes, but to put it bluntly, it's not the best for performance.. oh yes it's quite good on that aspect, but it's not the most top of the line IMO. however, for those of us that like style as well as performance, this is the best.
 
Why couldnt it be both!!!

MAN!! shucks...

Is teh radiator any good atleast? I would really like to get one of those vents...
 
Rof_lmao said:
Why couldnt it be both!!!

MAN!! shucks...

Is teh radiator any good atleast? I would really like to get one of those vents...


Im not running one of their radiators but i am running one of their cool ass radiator grills with a custompowdercoat job, and sill soon have my sweet ass 1/2 inch moded( by the machining mod god himself -- Bicthbreaker) Aquatube resivour . I would say that their stuff is pretty pimp. I personally like larger flow systems but that does not mean AC H20 parts perform like shit either. Check with most that own them and they have good things to say.
 
Captin Insano said:
Im not running one of their radiators but i am running one of their cool ass radiator grills with a custompowdercoat job, and sill soon have my sweet ass 1/2 inch moded( by the machining mod god himself -- Bicthbreaker) Aquatube resivour . I would say that their stuff is pretty pimp. I personally like larger flow systems but that does not mean AC H20 parts perform like shit either. Check with most that own them and they have good things to say.


OK..IV HAD ENUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the next guy that calles me a god..or awsome moder..or great machinest..im gona take my 5'6, 200lb, 355lb+ benching body! AND!!! well..proly say tks..LOL but really,how do ya know im THAT good? have any of yall seen my work?...only time will tell if im a "god" and maby then Kyle will change my name to GOD..or some crap.. :) but in real news, the 1 off shroud for Nathan is comming along great, got some Zilla's done and im gona get on the tubes tomorrow if they get here..so in all..i have no idea what im posting about..but it sounded like fun when i did it :)
 
BitchBreaker said:
OK..IV HAD ENUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the next guy that calles me a god..or awsome moder..or great machinest..im gona take my 5'6, 200lb, 355lb+ benching body! AND!!! well..proly say tks..LOL but really,how do ya know im THAT good? have any of yall seen my work?...only time will tell if im a "god" and maby then Kyle will change my name to GOD..or some crap.. :) but in real news, the 1 off shroud for Nathan is comming along great, got some Zilla's done and im gona get on the tubes tomorrow if they get here..so in all..i have no idea what im posting about..but it sounded like fun when i did it :)


Oh yea well the next guy that..... 200lbs? Shit dog I got ya beat by another 65lbs and im gonna have to get you on a good work out program to. 355+ on your bench? Better add another 170lbs to catch up playa!!! But your welcome. And I wouldnt say it if i didnt have faith as well as heard some good words. You wouldnt even try to do what you are doing if ya didnt have skill!!! AND FUN IS THE NAME OF THE GAME!!!! ;)
 
what i bench dont matter cause the biggest man in the world is gona scream like a Bitch when i start dropping rounds out of my MINI 14 at there ass :) But back to life..Ill let my work and thoes who have a piece of my work speak for my skills :) CPT Insane...ya do know now that when i come up we HAVE to go box right?..its hard to find a good hard hitter to spar with!
 
MMMMM First post in for ever..got pics of my water demo..i love the block i got..real rad should be here in a week..maby less,but i managed to braze some fittings on to the copper/brass rad i got today and it worked so great..temps never got past 31*c @ 3.7ghz and i played farcry all day long,shuttle is dead due to a bad psu but should be back up and when i get the new psu and my real rad and pump..
water.jpg
yup..its my baby all riped down..sadly the psu died a few hours back so im SOL till the new one gets here :(
 
Its nice to see something working out for one of us.

I am the 'hoodwatch and I will catch you!

The stories I can tell that just involve the (rich) kids of my community and the 2 house radius of my location. But, thats completely off topic. Anyways.....

Due to lack of updates to inbound AC shipments I will offer this question:

PolarFLO for SNT?

-Dan
 
[S]nt|Mods said:
PolarFLO for SNT?

Dan.....u should be smacked for that comment but ill let it go this time..what every one of needs to do is Pre order something so Dan can buy 1 big ass shipment from AC.mmm AC,I ore orderd my inline kit last week and im quite happy waiting on it :)..Also Dan ill get with u later tonight,i want to take a look at a Nexxxos sp athlon 4 hole mount block..i have a idea u might like :)
 
Is the Aquazilla ready for order?>
heh I wanted to ask right after you post the pics..less teasing, more sending Aquazilla's to the masses!
 
Yes my son its ready for order :) Go now and place your order :) E mail Dan and he will handle it..i have parts in stock right now to make the zilla's! all Dan needs is the orders...Also for the man that got my verry first 1/2" moded tube the zilla wont work for you so im trying to come up with a custom zilla that will work so u can use it with your tube..sorry but i dident know id be making a zilla back then :( e mail me and ill get started on the zilla for yours if u want it...
 
BitchBreaker said:
MMMMM First post in for ever..got pics of my water demo..i love the block i got..real rad should be here in a week..maby less,but i managed to braze some fittings on to the copper/brass rad i got today and it worked so great..temps never got past 31*c @ 3.7ghz and i played farcry all day long,shuttle is dead due to a bad psu but should be back up and when i get the new psu and my real rad and pump..
water.jpg
yup..its my baby all riped down..sadly the psu died a few hours back so im SOL till the new one gets here :(

Looks good bro!!! sorry to hear the PSU finally shit the bed. Maybe a better one is in store!! AND Yeaaahh!!! THE FORUM IS BACK!!!!!! :D
 
BitchBreaker said:
Yes my son its ready for order :) Go now and place your order :) E mail Dan and he will handle it..i have parts in stock right now to make the zilla's! all Dan needs is the orders...Also for the man that got my verry first 1/2" moded tube the zilla wont work for you so im trying to come up with a custom zilla that will work so u can use it with your tube..sorry but i dident know id be making a zilla back then :( e mail me and ill get started on the zilla for yours if u want it...

as the famous band BOC would say GO! GO! AQUAZILLA!!
 
[S]nt|Mods said:
Its nice to see something working out for one of us.

I am the 'hoodwatch and I will catch you!

The stories I can tell that just involve the (rich) kids of my community and the 2 house radius of my location. But, thats completely off topic. Anyways.....

Due to lack of updates to inbound AC shipments I will offer this question:

PolarFLO for SNT?

-Dan

HMMM.... PolarFLO for SNT? Probably not them but im sure that if you are looking to add something new as a vendor and/or parts there are plenty of them out there that are better. I say we take a suggestive poll. whadya think? also any idea of when you will see and ship the stuff from BitchBreaker with acompanying stuff? Also need to get with ya later if your gonna be around tonight I will IM ya.

Captin Insano
 
typhoon43 said:
Is the Aquazilla ready for order?>
heh I wanted to ask right after you post the pics..less teasing, more sending Aquazilla's to the masses!
Maybe I'll get one... I dunno :D

BitchBreaker, what do you think... should I get one? :p
 
Cpt Insano and Nathan you both have zilla's comming with your tubes no need to order or do anything cept wait for the box to get to your house :) Nathan your shroud is looking better..my guy says alum will be here monday and ill have it cut and broke down by friday im sure at the latest.As for the rest of you..go buy something from SNT!!!!!
 
nweibley said:
Maybe I'll get one... I dunno :D

BitchBreaker, what do you think... should I get one? :p

why would you not want to get one? Of course you should !! BE the first on your block!!! AND how about they are just frickin way cool!!! But thats my thought.
 
Hes getting a zilla and so are u,now i need to get orders filled for them..this is my paycheck doing mods so i rely on word of mouth about my mods :)
 
BitchBreaker said:
Cpt Insano and Nathan you both have zilla's comming with your tubes no need to order or do anything cept wait for the box to get to your house :) Nathan your shroud is looking better..my guy says alum will be here monday and ill have it cut and broke down by friday im sure at the latest.As for the rest of you..go buy something from SNT!!!!!
Sounds good about the shroud, I'll be gone from the 26th to the 2nd, so you have some time :D While I am gone, have fun and do whatever you want w/ it, but please try to keep your fingers from the "nub" look... you already showed me the carnage of the body puller! :eek:
 
Like this and this? lol my boy put the stiches in last night and its doing much better but there is nothing like having the flesh tore off your bone to wake u up :)

finger1.jpg
finger2.jpg
 
BitchBreaker said:
Hes getting a zilla and so are u,now i need to get orders filled for them..this is my paycheck doing mods so i rely on word of mouth about my mods :)


As you well Know bro. I will tell the world about it!!!! By the way nice nubbs there. Next time try not to repair the weed eater when its running. :eek: Just kiddin bro :D

Also by the way someones Christmas present showed up today!!!!! hint hint ;)
Gonna mail it out to you tommorow!!!! what an ity-bity little thing it is. But its cool!!!

The Cpt.
 
Captin Insano said:
As you well Know bro. I will tell the world about it!!!! By the way nice nubbs there. Next time try not to repair the weed eater when its running. :eek: Just kiddin bro :D

Also by the way someones Christmas present showed up today!!!!! hint hint ;)
Gonna mail it out to you tommorow!!!! what an ity-bity little thing it is. But its cool!!!

The Cpt.


The weed eater u speak of is a 24ton frame bender! im lucky to have my hand..mmm blood and flesh....YAY for x mas present! well..it will be a late x mas present :) even more fun to have presents after the fact!
 
6800LE_1_500.jpg


winkel_1_500.jpg


aquagrafx+winkel_500.jpg


Also, there will be a PCI-X version of the AquagrATIx800. Blocks for the 6600 and x700 are also soon to come. :)

-Dan
 
edit - thanks lot for any interest people but its all sold.



ok due to some bad news on the home front im going to have to part with my beloved a/c gear, dan can verify that im ok to deal with - my mothers has had the tank burst in her house in the uk and its done 20k worth of damage that the insurance are not gonna pay - work done by a plumber that had a fake liscense it seems, so ive stepped in and im to skint for a w/c hobby at the moment.

i have
2 aquatubes titanium - a aquajet and a uv led mod
a aquastream - and black screen rev 3
a aquabay - and black screen
flow meter
aquaero - all the cavbles to connect it all
a HTF2 X-Triple Revision - ac triple 120mm grill and 3 panaflow ms - and shroud - see back in the thread for my glowy external rad pics
nexxos xp block for p4
6800 block that covers the ram aquagrafix or something - to depressed to check, loads of fittings at stuff


serious prices only - tell me how u want it shipped and i shall oblige - u may even get it by xmas if u pay for next day air,
paypal only

cfurnell@sbcglobal.net 0r cfurnell@cox.net - the whole lot can go for 600, plus shipping and handling - its barley used - 1 day afor most of it like the pump and aquaero - as i was waiting on bits off dan and a rma off newegg that only came yesterday
 
Captin Insano said:
HMMM.... PolarFLO for SNT? Probably not them but im sure that if you are looking to add something new as a vendor and/or parts there are plenty of them out there that are better. I say we take a suggestive poll. whadya think? also any idea of when you will see and ship the stuff from BitchBreaker with acompanying stuff? Also need to get with ya later if your gonna be around tonight I will IM ya.

Captin Insano

You can order direct from PolarFLO. No need for you to carry there gear. More esoteric stuff like this
devil_master.jpg
 
what do ya all think? My first setup, mostly AC parts

Img_2945sm.jpg


Img_2946sm.jpg


Img_2947sm.jpg


I may get a 120 mm rad where the 120 mm case fan is and mount it on the inside of the case. I also still need to do the cutout for the fan, am waiting until I decide whether to get the radiator or not so I can have it aligned properly.

The outside houses are meant for the bathroom sink or something, but they happened to have a 10/12 mm and a 6/8 mm end on them so I took em, later I'll mount the screw end into the case.

Currently has fully passive radiator, 3 120mm fans in the case (HDD, PSU, case)
idle ~35, load ~42, with 1 120mm fan on the middle of the radiator it goes down to 25 or so
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top