I'm looking to find a really high quality WS TN or S-IPS but there's a few things i need it to do...
My biggest problem with LCD's is that there's two different colors at the top and bottom of the monitor. I can't stand this!
My second biggest is playing FPS on widescreen. I would want my LCD to display an 800x600 source with two black bars on the side.
I also need it to run in 85hrz in this mode....
Are there any LCDs that can do this? Ive looked everywhere....
Thanks!
My biggest problem with LCD's is that there's two different colors at the top and bottom of the monitor. I can't stand this!
My second biggest is playing FPS on widescreen. I would want my LCD to display an 800x600 source with two black bars on the side.
I also need it to run in 85hrz in this mode....
Are there any LCDs that can do this? Ive looked everywhere....
Thanks!