• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Summer/Fall Giveaway!

farm had to go down for a few days for moving day, it should be back online in another few days
 
Crap, the psu died in my desktop, i'll have ~3-4 days where i won't be folding. :( Does that DQ me?
 
I have def been limiting my outages to stay in the running

c'monnnnnn luck!
 
I'm sending the PM to Kyle to pick the winner on the 1st of Nov.
 
I think the system could explode into flames now and I would have enough points to qualify

fingers crossed
 
Insider trading going on here?

cept I don't trade...
however I do have my hand in the next giveaway...

I believe in the leaders supporting our team as we best can.
so fold on... fold hard.
 
Last edited:
cept I don't trade...
however I do have my hand in the next giveaway...

I believe in the leaders supporting our team as we best can.
so fold on... fold hard.

No, the next giveaway is sitting on my desk......

What do you have? :confused:
 
I keep turning down sales on a new proc (955/1090?) because I'm waiting for 01Nov...
But I really am itching to upgrade. :D
 
Kendrak, do you need anything for the next giveaway?

I will contribute in any way you like.
 
I've got it all squared away.... there is always the one after however.....
 
Just a status update, I've sent a PM to Kyle, just waiting on his choice.
 
ooo the anxiety is killin me..

After a like 6 year hiatus I got my Bitcoin rigs folding on about 10 cores as opposed to the single core AMD-XP 3200 Barton I had back in the day.. Kinda makes me sad that it says it would take 7.7 years for my to catch up with the guy thats in #200 and not moving.. Wonder how many spots I could jump applying all GPUs to F@H for 1 month.. Might do that if I get bored.
 
Kyle sent me a PM a few min ago....
Let's all give our congrats to munkel!

Edit:

The 2nd place winner is Sgraffite!

I will be sending out PMs later today after I get home from work.
 
Last edited:
Time for new thread.... Prepare for the next giveaway... keep folding [H]ard
 
Kyle sent me a PM a few min ago....
Let's all give our congrats to munkel!

Edit:

The 2nd place winner is Sgraffite!

I will be sending out PMs later today after I get home from work.

congrats to both lucky bastards. now get that hardware folding!
 
Sounds like someone forgot the rules to his own giveaway :p.

Na, it is more like managing PMs and posting on the [H] from my phone quickly between appointments and client calls.
 
Back
Top