Summer/Fall Giveaway!

These giveaways are great. I joined back into the [H]orde after a few years being gone for the last one, and I haven't stopped folding on my HTPC since. Wish my SMP on my main rig would just work, but oh well.

pretty giveaway... fold up guys... I won't be entering (your odds are better ;) )

Oh sorry, my FAH GPU tracker is showing a total of 7161...

well your actual ppd is what they will go off of.... if there is a discrepancy between gpu tracker and actual you might need to start a thread...

to register you should read the directions and post in the registration thread...
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1037649078#post1037649078

gpu tracker shows current not average me thinks... as you have only been averaging barely 4k http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=568003 but if you can keep it up its good enough....

great another give-away which excludes me:(

excluding yourself for lack of effort is not the same as being excluded...it looks like your close if your already over the min...

you should make a thread on how to best utilize the hardware at your disposal... or find someone willing to lend you a gfx card...

Last edited:
great another give-away which excludes me:(

Yeh, I'm a bit confused. :confused:

A gfx card that can be had for less than $50 (probably around $35) shipped in the FS section is enough to get you over 4k ppd.

uhhh, do I have this badge thing right?

aha, there it is...won't work in my sig tho

off to the registration thread I am

uhhh, do I have this badge thing right?

aha, there it is...won't work in my sig tho

off to the registration thread I am

Only mods are allowed to have HTML in sigs and you are only allowed to post your badge once in each thread to save on bandwidth, so having it in your sig would take LOTS of bandwidth and thus is not allowed.

My laundry can fold 4k ppd without breaking a sweater.

lol, my pentium 3 slams a 69 point wu on the table every damn day

for reals

Dialup can work. I believe you can set dialup to dial when the inet is requested and it will hangup after a set period of inactivity. At least that used to be possible.

If I forgot to ask a question in this thread until now do I still qualify?

You were never required to ask any questions. I believe that rule only meant that if you have any questions about the giveaway, you should ask them here and not in another thread.

You were never required to ask any questions. I believe that rule only meant that if you have any questions about the giveaway, you should ask them here and not in another thread.

This ^

hopefully a true folder wins this ..and not somebody that's gonna cut and run with the goods

Viva La 33! :)

Hope everyone is off and running!

Santa has something nice in his bag for the holiday giveaway!

:D

Hope everyone is off and running!

Santa has something nice in his bag for the holiday giveaway!

:D

Indeed :)
Brought to you by many sponsors ...
I hope it finds a good home.

Back