Stuck in checking out {3090 FE) Nvidia store

DarkSideA8

Gawd
I've a friend who has the scratch for this level of card... And he's got one in the cart (FE, on the Nvidia store)... But has been waiting for the checkout for 10 minutes (or more)

Any chance this is 'manual review' and not just a glitch?

EDIT - denied. Bots win again

Last edited:
I've a friend who has the scratch for this level of card... And he's got one in the cart (FE, on the Nvidia store)... But has been waiting for the checkout for 10 minutes (or more)

Any chance this is 'manual review' and not just a glitch?
Probably a glitch. There are none left at this point.

I'm in the same boat, if I load the page in another window nothing shows in my cart so I think I might be out of luck.

1600954217659.png

I think bots won this one again, regardless of what they say about "reviewing orders"

If it's stuck w/the checkout box, then its OOS and you're out of luck sadly. BTW lots of us got 3090s this time around, some bots probably got it too but most were actual end users from what I saw live.

Well, this time, there was a direct link to the page that allowed some people to get the card. They basically skipped the entire "security" process NVidia had set up.

Well, this time, there was a direct link to the page that allowed some people to get the card. They basically skipped the entire "security" process NVidia had set up.

Yeah that's the link I used to grab it, directly into the cart. I didn't even see any NVIDIA security checks. I had a 3080 FE in my cart checkout last night too but released it last minute because I didn't want it. So it's possible to get a card off NVIDIAs site now. The 3090 will probably be very low on inventory for a long time but 3080 FE should be popping in almost daily.

Yeah that's the link I used to grab it, directly into the cart. I didn't even see any NVIDIA security checks. I had a 3080 FE in my cart checkout last night too but released it last minute because I didn't want it. So it's possible to get a card off NVIDIAs site now. The 3090 will probably be very low on inventory for a long time but 3080 FE should be popping in almost daily.
Almost daily? How? I've looked every day and only ever see OOS

I mean...at least some people got to the cart this time. With the 3080 it instantly went from Notify to OOS.

I mean...at least some people got to the cart this time. With the 3080 it instantly went from Notify to OOS.

I don't know what people are seeing because it did the same thing for me with the 3090. Notify - F5 - OOS.

This time I didn't waste a half hour trying to track one down. I just gave up and went about my day.

I don't know what people are seeing because it did the same thing for me with the 3090. Notify - F5 - OOS.

This time I didn't waste a half hour trying to track one down. I just gave up and went about my day.

A few people running bots managed to get the product number acquired, thus figured out how to construct a link to directly add the card to checkout, thus skipping steps that normal users would go through. One of them was kind enough to leak the link, which is what almost everyone who managed to purchase one used.

If you were trying to just F5 to see availability, you had zero shot.

Maybe ducked a bullet?

yea may be better to wait until AMD releases theirs then nvidia refreshes or adds ti models. Just frustrating when you're geared up to buy something and there is no stock. If AMD is smart they will have a lot more production than nvidia did and steal more of the market.

Back