Steam 2013 Winter sale is here! runs from December 19th to January 2nd.

Get Blood Dragon as well, but don't play it until after you are done with FC3.

I already have Blood Dragon, but havn't played it yet...got it for free when I bought Tomb Raider/Bioshock Infinite codes from a member here at [H]...apparently AMD offered Blood Dragon for free to everyone with game codes :D

I already have Blood Dragon, but havn't played it yet...got it for free when I bought Tomb Raider/Bioshock Infinite codes from a member here at [H]...apparently AMD offered Blood Dragon for free to everyone with game codes :D

Nice. But yeah, don't try to play it before or concurrently with FC3. Blood Dragon is awesome but FC3 is the better game and trying to play them side-by-side is just going to make that more obvious. Also it's really fun to see the crazy changes they made to FC3 for Blood Dragon, adds to the experience.

TitanQuest any good?

EXCELLENT game. More reading involved than the normal action RPG, though. Make sure you get the gold version which comes with the Immortal Throne expansion.
Some of the devs of the defunct Iron Lore are making a spiritual sequel called Grim Dawn, which succeeded in its kickstarter and is available as an Alpha on steam, and many former TQ players are really enjoying this (plus it's offline, unlike Path of Exile (which is online only). You have to buy early access though I think their website or the humble bundle store. So far it's act 1 only, but shows the same love that Iron Lore (Crate entertainment) put into Titan Quest.

http://www.grimdawn.com/contribute_buynow01.php

Here's tomorrow daily deals

Grand Theft Auto IV 75% off
Alan Wake 90% off
Kerbal Space Program 40% off
Metro: Last Light 66% off
Rising Storm 75% off
Game Dev Tycoon 50% off
Outlast 66% off
Farming Simulator 2013 50% off
Injustice: Gods Among Us 50% off

;)

Grim Dawn is a carbon copy of Titans quest haven't paid the 29.00 for Alpha but I'll get it at launch.
TQ is from 2006

will someone tell me the relation between Garry's Mod and CS:Source ?? everyone recommends me to buy both of them together !! why ?? :eek:

Finally, The Swapper for less than $10. I really want ME2...need to finish numero uno, though.

I'm hoping that by this time next year, GTA5 will not only be available for PC but have a kick ass X-mas sale. :pray:

guess I'm going to have to wait until the Summer Sale for Outlast and Machine for Pigs to drop under $5...I have a decent backlog to work through so no big deal...I recently finished Fallout 3 and am now starting New Vegas...Witcher 1 and 2 hopefully after that...that's the plan until Dark Souls 2 hits and consumes my gaming life

Last edited:
Whew, Rogue Legacy was such a snatch. Used up like 36 hours of my Christmas break from work to play the crap out of that... Beat it like 4 times (or was it 5, I don't remember...). Got all of the runes and weapons and unlocks. Fun ride. I still haven't beat those retro bosses to unlock the secret "class", though. Will probably do that one of these days.

guess I'm going to have to wait until the Summer Sale for Outlast and Machine for Pigs to drop under $5...I have a decent backlog to work through so no big deal...I recently finished Fallout 3 and am now starting New Vegas...Witcher 1 and 2 hopefully after that...that's the plan until Dark Souls 2 hits and consumes my gaming life

Outlast is going to be a daily deal tomorrow for 66% off, which will make it a little over 4 bucks.

Outlast is going to be a daily deal tomorrow for 66% off, which will make it a little over 4 bucks.

I thought I saw Outlast during the current Holiday Sale for $7 or so...guess I was mistaken...if it goes under $5 then I'm in, even though I probably won't get to play it for awhile

Also Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs was on a daily deal the 23rd for 9.99, so that'slikely hte lowest it'll go

Picked up Brothers! Almost missed out on it since I haven't been checking daily.

I just have to say, Brothers is a great game, I picked it up and playe dit some this morning and it's easily one of my favorit egames I've played since Gone Home.

Even though it's a platformer everything plays out so naturally, it doesn't feel all "gamey" and the atsmophere/story is presented in a great way.

Anyone try Swapper yet? Good reviews and feedback on the steam forum, seems like a no brainer at that sale price?

Anyone try Swapper yet? Good reviews and feedback on the steam forum, seems like a no brainer at that sale price?

I picked it up. Neat game with some puzzles but it lacks...atmosphere. See what I did there? ;)

I'm looking forward to spending some more time with it. Love the space theme and the beginning has me wanting to unravel the mysteries of the game. I've been blasting through ACIII to get caught up for Black Flag, but once I'm done with it I'm off to some other games (like The Swapper) for a while. I've been playing AC games for over a month straight now. I'd like to go straight to AC4, but after I finish 3 I may take a break from this series and knock out some of the rest of the backlog while I wait for Black Flag to drop in price.

I bought that last week for $10 at GMG last week but voted for it anyway since the other two games look retarded.

Only if you vote for COH2 if it comes up again :)

you guys still dont have COH2, wow. You're missing out. I was a fan of the first COH and its expansions but COH2 is keeping me endlessly entertained. Managed to get all the ToW DLC's half off as well.

will Old World Blues (Fallout: NV DLC) go on a Flash/Daily deal or is the current 'holiday' price of $3.34 the lowest it will get?

hey hey...I see New Vegas as a Daily Deal...$6.79 for the Ultimate Edition...the game should be under $5 by now...I'll just buy the best of the DLC (Old World Blues) for $2.49

Back