Steam 2013 Winter sale is here! runs from December 19th to January 2nd.

..I think I spent like 5 bucks this sale. Not really impressed with the prices. I'm fairly surprised that Starbound didn't go on any kind of sale. I guess it remained one of the top sellers even at full price, though.

I was pretty damn sure it was going to go on sale as well.

BTW, in my curiosity about indie games in regards to these posts we've been discussing, I found this website that has some front listed non steam games. Seems like an interesting place to start so far as research goes on more indie games you may not see in your steam client.

If you aren't willing to put some effort into learning about games or what you a buying you deserve what you get and have no right to complain about not finding anything to your liking.

I never complained about anything, lol.
I have 380 games in my Steam library so I do put some effort into trying games.

You need a hug.

You need a hug.

Sorry, sorry. I must have confused you with someone else that was posting in the thread. I really need to pay more attention to usernames at times.

You need a hug.

I think there was a little miscommunication there. I think maybe he thought you were talking about having to put effort out instead of realizing that you were telling others, in general, they need to put forth effort to find games.

this is why we use :p after sarcastic posts people. now this is happening.

I think there was a little miscommunication there. I think maybe he thought you were talking about having to put effort out instead of realizing that you were telling others, in general, they need to put forth effort to find games.

I know just found it humorous.

Brothers is...an experience more than a game. You really needed to finish it to get the full impact. It's really not that long, either...If you are 2 hours in you're probably at least halfway done.

Meh. I played Brothers after reading all the hype and I too was let down. The control mechanic was interesting but the story was really standard in my opinion. And with such a short game there was no time to become attached or invested in the "characters."

this is why we use :p after sarcastic posts people. now this is happening.

Lucky for us (at least the majority of us) we're all good with each other here on the [H] and don't take each other too seriously. ;)

Lucky for us (at least the majority of us) we're all good with each other here on the [H] and don't take each other too seriously. ;)

Or when we do go off on the wrong person we own up to it. I will admit that I can be an ass to people at times.

Or when we do go off on the wrong person we own up to it. I will admit that I can be an ass to people at times.

Eh, it's like a good fight between friends....you rub some dirt in it, walk it off and it's all good, no?

Eh, it's like a good fight between friends....you rub some dirt in it, walk it off and it's all good, no?

that's just asking for infection.

in other news, i have too many games (406 now) and no one to play with (friends are married or work too much etc). if anyone wants to play some coop (l4d, payday, orcs must die, etc) feel free to add me. steamID ekuest, display name Slaughtermelon.

that's just asking for infection.

in other news, i have too many games (406 now) and no one to play with (friends are married or work too much etc). if anyone wants to play some coop (l4d, payday, orcs must die, etc) feel free to add me. steamID ekuest, display name Slaughtermelon.

Do you have Spec Ops? I'll add you and see what games we both have.

Throw me on there too. Hooray for married gamers with no/few gamer friends! Same steam id as here at [H]... and damn near everywhere else.

Do you have Spec Ops? I'll add you and see what games we both have.

no i dont. i think i watched a video of totalbiscuit playing it and it didnt really seem like my type of game so i never bought it. i can keep an eye out for it though, i know it's on sale all the time. yeah let me know what youd be interested in playing. my tastes vary quite a bit. are you the jesus? cant accept your request on my phone for some reason but i will when i get home.

Throw me on there too. Hooray for married gamers with no/few gamer friends! Same steam id as here at [H]... and damn near everywhere else.

cant send a friend request from my phone but i will when i get home.

Sigh, steam down again? Is EVERYTHING getting ddos'd? League of Legends, Steam, blizzard, etc.

no i dont. i think i watched a video of totalbiscuit playing it and it didnt really seem like my type of game so i never bought it. i can keep an eye out for it though, i know it's on sale all the time. yeah let me know what youd be interested in playing. my tastes vary quite a bit. are you the jesus? cant accept your request on my phone for some reason but i will when i get home.

cant send a friend request from my phone but i will when i get home.

Is there a [H] Steam group? If not maybe someone should make one and we can all join that.

I got $5 and some change from selling cards.
I bought the Brigmore Witches DLC for Dishonored with that "gift".
This sale has been very awesome!

Back