Steam 2012 Summer Sale 7/12-22!

Orcs Must Die 2 comes out tomorrow and preorder discount -10% off $15 makes it $13 and change for a game that just got a 9/10 review on IGN. This game is worth 2x-3x the price, based on the first one which OMD2 is said to have only expanded and improved upon.

Absolutely LOVED the first one single player (the only game that managed to pull me away from BF3 for a while), spent countless hours beating Nightmare mode. OMD2 has added co-op and a bunch of other cool stuff. I ignored the first OMD when it came out because I dismissed it as crap/budget title solely on the pricepoint, that was a mistake as I found out with the demo half a year later, very rare exception to the bargain title thing. I guess the devs are going for the "sell more copies for cheaper" thing again.

I can't fucking wait for Orcs Must Die 2. My entire group pre-ordered it weeks ago. My wife and I are staying up tonight to party until the game comes out and then we're going to play it until the wee hours. Work might come early at 6:30am, but who cares? It's Orcs Must Fucking Die 2 bitches.

k... you guys convinced me to finally install this game. It's been in my backlogs since the first time it went on sale.

k... you guys convinced me to finally install this game. It's been in my backlogs since the first time it went on sale.

For action tower defense there is nothing else finer. Dungeon Defenders is the same genre, but nowhere near the humor, depth, and fun factor of OMD. Plus its a mindless stat grind. I hate stat grinds. And a click fest. I hate click fests. Orcs Must Die can be a click fest at times but at least its not a stat grind.

Rawr.jpg

FingYawn.jpg

Time to get up, sweet cheeks. :D Or will OMD2 cause you to miss work? Guess we will see!

I noticed that too. Does the discount go away once the game is released?

Yes I think so, and don't count on a sale anytime soon because its a small dev game (don't think they actually qualify as indie) that is already selling incredibly well, plus its priced quite reasonably right out of the box. If you like strategy, tower defense, and action, you'll easily get your money's worth and then some.

Wrong. Gifts are free, no fees at all.

Not always. Gifts are free for both parties only if the sender does it from a bank account. If you use a credit card to send a gift, paypal charges a fee to the sender. It is still free for the recipient.

Back