Steam - 10-90% off everything

I know it says that, but when you look at the games under "A Little Something Extra," they're down from $9.99 to $0.99.

Doom for .99 cents, thanks! I still have my copy somewhere but not the Steam version.

BioShock's a cool $4.99. That's about the right price for that game, I'd say :)

The Unreal pack is tempting as hell at $19.99.

Bioshock for 5$!!!!!!!

WTF!

I paid 15 and thought that was a STEAL and it was worth every bit of it! WOW!

People, hop on this!

There is always an error when i try to buy games, when there is something i really want.

Any other time, it works flawlessly.

I paid 15 and thought that was a STEAL and it was worth every bit of it! WOW!

Haha me too. Good deal on some of those. Clear sky is going for $18 which would be ok if the game was any good. Why is COD4 still so expensive !!??

Probably going to pick up bioshock. Titan Quest Gold (Game + xpac) is 15, which is a pretty good price. I think I got mine for 10 on some deal but 15 still ain't too bad for a great game.

I got Reaxxion, Ultimate Doom, and Luxor 2 for less than $3 total. Good games for the laptop.

Aw man, lot of good deals here. I saw that the Valve complete pack was down to 75 bucks on SD, but didn't think there'd be a ton of other games off.

Thanks OP!

Just got the 2 HL expansions, Bejeweled and Heavy Weapons Deluxe.

Too bad there isnt much of a deal on left 4 dead. :(

I dont want to pay anything over $19 for L4D, so i guess ill have to wait.

WTF!! I just bough the complete valve collection yesterday at like 11:30 PM for 100 dollars :(.

Which Stalker is better? I really don't want to buy both.

Alot of people say Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl is better, but i havent played Clear Sky yet so idk, you shouldve gotten Stalker SoC last weekend for 5!

well, just picked up a bunch of games (complete DOW series, Peggle Deluxe, Stalker:CS, Bioshock) for $50. i consider this to be a steal! thanks OP! i should really open my Steam account once in a while. :p

Which Stalker is better? I really don't want to buy both.

I played both and I liked the first one (SoC) better. I don't like what they did to the artifacts in Clear Sky, and I think that the story is better in the first one. The thing I liked about Clear Sky is the ability to create custon upgraded weapons and armor. As soon as I could afford, I got an upgraded Stalker suit with night vision and a 45 bullet magazine for the short AK74. Those upgardes made a huge difference in combat - night at the construction site, 'nuff said.

So when you purchase games through valve they dont mail you copies of the games, correct? Its all for download? Anyone ever had a problem with their servers being down and being unable to access their games, or any other problems of the like?

So when you purchase games through valve they dont mail you copies of the games, correct? Its all for download? Anyone ever had a problem with their servers being down and being unable to access their games, or any other problems of the like?
yes it's all download, but you can back up all your downloads, so you don't have to re-download the games each time you reinstall you system
and i've been using Steam for well over 2 years now and never had any problems with it.

Thanks for the input, I'll grab SoC then. And yes I know I missed the $4,99 deal!

Well, I had to bite on this one. I bought the ID super pack and the unreal pack.

Couldn't hurt to shoot them an email and see if they'll price match I guess.

I just did that. I'm crossing my fingers.

I bought my friend Bioshock for Christmas for 20 bucks. I'm considering returning it, and buying it off steam for 5 dollars for one. Though I think that would be awful stingy of me to do that.

Back