Starcraft 2 Beta

$ilvano

Limp Gawd
According to twitter/facebook/kokatu, the closed beta of Starcraft 2 will be released this month. If you want to opt in, go to your battlenet account settings. So who's as excited about this as I am?

I just hope I get picked.. I've been itching for some good RTS action and I want to practice SC2 to pwn up my buddies lol.

Oh well, I decided to 'opt in' ... which basically means you download something that scans your hardware and uploads it to Blizzard...

Hopefully they want to 'test out' eyefinity and choose me :D

I'm not sure what sort of criteria they base it on, I'm sure they want to test a wide variety of hardware. I just hope I get picked!!!

I've had my system specs and beta opt in for almost a year now, they better give me a farking beta key

Sounds like it is real, some people on various forums are reporting having gotten their invites :eek: . /jealous :)

There's almost no chance of getting in from the opt-in. It's exciting that this means the game will be out in 6 months or so, but I highly doubt I'll get in to the beta.

Not really I was just fucking with you guys.

file_2006jpg.gif

I've had my system specs and beta opt in for almost a year now, they better give me a farking beta key

I read their faq and it said it doesn't matter when you opted in and that people who just opted in have the same chance of getting a key.

Damn that girl is hot

Man i hope Starcraft 2 is good, I don't like this whole "trilogy" idea, sounds like a huge cash grab to me.

Woot woot, I have been opted in since day one. I just recently update my info. Really hope I get in!!! I have registered every Blizzard game that you can with them (since I own them all lol) And have been active in WoW, Diablo 2, and SC frequently. I really hope they look at criteria like this instead of picking random kiddies from the WoW and B.net forums that post a 100 times a day like other companies do for beta candidates.

I'm probably in the minority here but after what like 10 years I just don't really care. Hell I'd rather see another Dawn of War game at this point.

Startcraft is lame

I'm probably in the minority here but after what like 10 years I just don't really care. Hell I'd rather see another Dawn of War game at this point.

Pointless posts are pointless.

Anyways, thanks to this thread it reminded me to sign up for the Opt In. I was originally looking at it from work 6 months ago, but meant to wait and opt in whe I was home. Sucks I forgot.

Pointless posts are pointless.

Anyways, thanks to this thread it reminded me to sign up for the Opt In. I was originally looking at it from work 6 months ago, but meant to wait and opt in whe I was home. Sucks I forgot.

So posts thinking Sc2 is overhyped are pointless? I see, I disagree with your post, thus it is pointless.:rolleyes:

Hmm don't think I have the full version of a Blizzard game to opt into the beta.

Meh every DoW RTS turns into who can build the most tanks first... at least the last few I played. I like massing an army but I like strategy too.

Hmm don't think I have the full version of a Blizzard game to opt into the beta.

Not a single one? Madness!

this is awesome! if they release the beta soon how long do you guys think it will be before they relase it to everyone??

most of the blizzard betas run about 3 - 6 months depending on how much needs fixing

Back