Star Citizen - media blowout, Chris Robert's new game

OK, geek fail on my part... I'm not getting the sash refrence? All that comes to mind is the old Traveller pen & paper game back in the day...

Ah- Always wanted to see that, but only caught some of the first season before going overseas.

Awesome, the more, the merrier

At least I can get my first stretch goal I think and get my laser, pew pew

I will be adding another $45-50 in the next week to upgrade my package to bounty hunter and get an extra ship, so I will have both a 300i and an Aurora for my son.

And how I am doing this, I am upgrading my Scout to Bounty Hunter, which erases my Aurora but replaces it with the 300i, than just buying the Aurora! :)

Lorien will you be around the day before and the day of the hangar release?

I start a new job Monday... and I think I may just be wanting a constellation/hornet :) Or some other fancy thing that may get offered.. hehe

Also, any word on this from the concierge? Seems like we're seeing 24 for "reveal" possibly and a release later.. but I wouldn't think this from all the fanfare we've been reading lately.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustri...says-that-we-get-the-hangar-next-week-on-29-8

1 week from today, well it has always i think only said reveal on the 24th not release. soooo..

Well ya i know they said reveal. but since its already been kinda revealed for the past month i was hoping it would be this weekend . oh well i hope the have some decent reveals on Saturday.

Well ya i know they said reveal. but since its already been kinda revealed for the past month i was hoping it would be this weekend . oh well i hope the have some decent reveals on Saturday.

At least this means that I can play it when it comes out. No more trying to escape that party with my girlfriend.

im okay with whenever. im anxious to see my ship in game but to be honest... how long am i gonna spend in the hangar? you know. i can be patient. ill be itching though when its dogfighting time ffs.

I just convinced another friend to pledge in. $80 Arbiter package.
Awesome!

Lorien will you be around the day before and the day of the hangar release?

I start a new job Monday... and I think I may just be wanting a constellation/hornet :) Or some other fancy thing that may get offered.. hehe

Also, any word on this from the concierge? Seems like we're seeing 24 for "reveal" possibly and a release later.. but I wouldn't think this from all the fanfare we've been reading lately.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustri...says-that-we-get-the-hangar-next-week-on-29-8

Ya, I'll be around, happy to help with whatever goodies you may wish to acquire.

And I also hope people are around Saturday the 24th, even though the hangar module won't be ready for download then. You won't want to miss what's happening that day. This delay actually makes a much better fit for what I have to announce on Saturday.

The reason for the delay is that Chris wanted to be back from Germany so that he could be on hand to deal with things in case something breaks during the release plus to give the rest of the team a chance to iron out as many bugs as they can. Which is perfectly understandable.

Babylon 5..

WHERE IS MY COOKIE?

In game cookie?

YGPM

Last edited:
Question if I wanted to get the Connie with LTI whom here could help me out with that. I know it's a few bucks to wire and trust but if you are a gawd here I am more likely to trust ya. ;)

Question if I wanted to get the Connie with LTI whom here could help me out with that. I know it's a few bucks to wire and trust but if you are a gawd here I am more likely to trust ya. ;)

PM Lorien for sure

he is trustworthy and many others in this thread have gone through him.

Well its confirmed. Ben Lesnick said they had planned to release on the 24th but they decided to push it back so they could polish the hanger a bit more, and so CR could be back at the office when they release.

Well its confirmed. Ben Lesnick said they had planned to release on the 24th but they decided to push it back so they could polish the hanger a bit more, and so CR could be back at the office when they release.

It starts with little things like brochures and module releases and then BAM! the game finally comes out in 2019. :(

~30 minute interview with footage from the Deluxe Hangar. It's huge :cool:

New info: Hangars are rated on the ships you have and also how many you have. Example: To get a Deluxe Hangar you can either buy a Constellation or buy any number of smaller/cheaper ships worth as much as a Constellation.($250)

http://www.pcgames.de/Star-Citizen-...izen-Chris-Roberts-im-Mega-Interview-1085041/

4V6htQG.jpg

Last edited:
It starts with little things like brochures and module releases and then BAM! the game finally comes out in 2019. :(

The biggest reason I'm not backing this. Who the hell knows what I'll be doing in 5ish years. I could have a kid by then :eek:

hm.... I will have to wait and see how nice the deluxe hangar is if it's worth it to buy another ship. I don't really see a point to the 300i series if I already have a freelancer and hornet.

The biggest reason I'm not backing this. Who the hell knows what I'll be doing in 5ish years. I could have a kid by then :eek:

oh ya a pre pre pre pre alpha is delay 5 days yep.release push back to 2020 CONFIRMED!!!! :rolleyes:

and they never actually. said it was going to be released on the 24th. its just what most people were hoping.

hm.... I will have to wait and see how nice the deluxe hangar is if it's worth it to buy another ship. I don't really see a point to the 300i series if I already have a freelancer and hornet.

Ya people are making a big deal about the deluxe hanger. but i think the concept art for the business hanger looks bad ass.

Last edited:
oh ya a pre pre pre pre alpha is delay 5 days yep.release push back to 2020 CONFIRMED!!!! :rolleyes:

OMGZ, really, 2020, I will be like, 37 by than, and my son will be like 12, OMGZ, I cant back this now, its gonna take FOREVER!

Not so much the speculation that it will be delayed. Moreso the fear of paying for something I won't have time/desire for when it finally is released

OMGZ, really, 2020, I will be like, 37 by than, and my son will be like 12, OMGZ, I cant back this now, its gonna take FOREVER!

Exagerating much?

Back