Sniper Ghost Warrior 3

What is NG+ ?

I wonder if that Auto-SaveGame utility will be obsolete now?
~ it really just makes backups, so it might still be valuable / useful.

So if I use these I can start a new campaign and everything will be unlocked? The titles you gave these sound like these are only unlocked drones.
you would copy them to your saved game folder and then continue, NOT start a new game - the weapons/attachments should be unlocked, and depending on the version the drone attachments may or may not be unlocked.

you would copy them to your saved game folder and then continue, NOT start a new game - the weapons/attachments should be unlocked, and depending on the version the drone attachments may or may not be unlocked.

Yeah I just tried it out and it worked perfectly. Although, when I started up the game with that save file it immediately unlocked like 5 achievements when starting up. lol

Did anyone play the Escape of Lydia DLC? Is it my imagination or was that the shortest DLC ever? It consisted of two missions and I completed it in less than half an hour. Ironically, the intro cinematic was the longest cinematic in the entire game but had the shortest gameplay. Weird. I wouldn't have even called that DLC; rather just part of the main game with a separate story that made no sense.

Did anyone play the Escape of Lydia DLC? Is it my imagination or was that the shortest DLC ever? It consisted of two missions and I completed it in less than half an hour. Ironically, the intro cinematic was the longest cinematic in the entire game but had the shortest gameplay. Weird. I wouldn't have even called that DLC; rather just part of the main game with a separate story that made no sense.

Maybe it's Free for a reason I just got past the tutorial last night.

Laughably short. I hope we get more than that before long.

20170518011408_1.jpg

Safe house that doubles as a old church or something.

This game is a blast it's simple enough for me and has a move at your own pace type of thing going on complete the mission save and just return to it I thought the drone might be hard to stear just press up on the directional pad on the X-Box controller and mark the enemies. You can get different types of bullets later on game is just good looking and yet fun.

20170607075504_1.jpg

I was like this Mission is going to be easy then a two minute timer pops up of some guys cutting the digital single why trying to jack the satellites. I missed it on the first try and got it on the 2nd I like the unlocks in the game you just have to finish a few missions and it opens up some more unlocks. I just upgraded the drone with Night Vision got some armor and some other good stuff. I just like the slower pace of this game instead of being all zip zip zap in your face.

Last edited:
Just finished the Train Yard for Spark took me about 8 tries I kept on doing stupid stuff like using the Crossbow in Prone which you can't reload or going in between the train tracks and being cornered. I didn't relaize the game saves when you reach the first objective I kept on trying to take everyone out before I got to the 1st objective.

eh, they never have released a save game fixer. that is disappointing. I guess I'll replay just the main missions and up until the drone remote control unlocks, that gets probably the best weapon in the game. :D

eh, they never have released a save game fixer. that is disappointing. I guess I'll replay just the main missions and up until the drone remote control unlocks, that gets probably the best weapon in the game. :D
Yeah I'm backing up my saves haven't read recently if they still go bad.

I am 98% sure the last if not the second to last patch fixed the save game issue.

It may have fixed the issue breaking the files, but it did nothing to correct broken files.
It is not like their saved games are complex. When you start the game you are always in a base. All enemies everywhere will be in a respawned state,.
The only useful info at this point are the completed missions, points of interest, bounty kills, secrets and inventory.
Granted if you are in a mission and reload then the reload will contain characters killed and position data but none of this is used when starting the game.

Patch 1.3 - now available!
JUNE 22 - CI_MUNCHNPLAY
b862bb1472c5286b459975eea3194b5dfde73be9.jpg

Hello Snipers,

We at CI games would like to take the time to thank you for all your continued support and feedback you have given us. As we continue to make strides in our development to provide you the best entertainment that we can. We bring you another patch.
Here are the current patch notes:

Features:

• Added „Toggle sprint”
  • Added „Toggle aim”
  • Added „Chromatic abberation” option in Graphics tab
  • Added „White dot” on Challenge
Fixes:

• Fixed bug that caused player to fall under the map in Escape of Lydia DLC
  • Fixed blocker in the Slaughterhouse mission
  • Fixed issue that occured after player skipped objectives during „Remains of the Day” mission
  • Fixed blur issue with maxed FOV slider
  • Fixed ammunition issue with Side arms
  • Fixed issue where player could get stuck in Lada
  • Fixed issue with drone jamming signal during „Cut Off” mission
  • Fixed issue with drone being used during Bookie sequence
  • SFX tweaks of falling tree during Prologue
  • Fixed issue with player not being able to destroy door with C4 during „Slaughterhouse” mission
  • Fixed AI despawn issue during „Blockout” mission
  • Added new enemy model
  • Fixed issue with missing information on controller layout
  • Fixed Brezatelya silencer image
  • Fixed FM-3000 UM ammo bag image
  • Fixed issue with player not being able to lure enemies with luring bullets after certain steps
  • Added proper animation of using extreme navigation at one of the POIs on Village map
  • Fixed issue with objective marker on documents from „Escape of Lydia” DLC
  • Tweaks for stealth kill animations
  • Fixed issue with player being unable to analyze all of the clues during „Remain of the Days” mission
  • Other minor bug fixes

It's a shame the devs said in an interview that they got "overambitious" on this and shut the shop down on it. I really wish they had continue and I don't think they overshot at all. They did a great job on this and I hope there will be more where this came from before long.

Eh, I believe it to be a really solid game, far superior to previous efforts. The open world format is a huge change. Also major are the graphics glitches at launch and huge loading times. Hopefully those get ironed out with experience for #4

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Eh, I believe it to be a really solid game, far superior to previous efforts. The open world format is a huge change. Also major are the graphics glitches at launch and huge loading times. Hopefully those get ironed out with experience for #4

Agree about the long load times, however I noticed the trade-off being that fast-travel is super fast which is what the developers I remember mentioned once that with one of the patches they improved the initial world load-time but they mentioned that fast-travel is a lot faster this way. So I supposed if it's a one-or-the-other thing then I would choose fast fast-travel over faster initial load-time.

Really cheap now on CD keys..
Damn that's a very good price, I'm really tempted to pick it up after enjoying Sniper Elite 4 - sadly one of the main reasons I enjoyed SE4 was that it had a quick save feature. After getting burned on MGSV Phantom Pain (gave up on it after a few hours, as trying to play an 'open map' game using stealth primarily without a quick save feature is annoying/frustrating for me), I'm hesitant to purchase any stealth title missing that feature.

There are plenty of auto-saves + manual save slots IIRCC.

Not an issue here - just more sniping fun!!!!!!!

The game saves as follows: If you are on a mission and you clear points of interest then those objects will remain cleared. In the actual mission the enemies you tag with drone will remain tagged. the same goes for mission objectives. once you get a new one then that is like a save point. it is not too bad once you get used to it. Note, this only applies to the current session. If you exit game and return you will respawn in the base camp and have to redo the mission from start.

I have the season pass the have a sale this weekend maybe get those reviews up a bit because this game is super smooth and slick.

https://www.destructoid.com/sniper-...lc-misses-out-on-the-2-5-moniker-456243.phtml

"Prequel" DLC.

I am pleasantly surprised to see this. Some of the comments from the devs not too long ago really had me thinking they had shut the shop down on this game.

Fuck yeah. Been waiting to see when the new DLC drops. The Lydia DLC was abysmally short and should have just been part of the main game. I don'y think it took me a hour to beat it.

That aside, anyone else really impressed with how good everything looks in the trailer? I mean the character movements, facial animations... they've improved quite a lot since the main game dropped. Hoping there will be some good content here.

Hoping for a .50 Barrett with silencer option. I know they exist.

like this
DLC--- The Sabotage just dropped, check steam. Pre load is 5.2 Gigs and will not activate till the 5th.

like this
Just picked this up on cdkeys...couldn't resist that price. A random co-worker told me it was pretty cool the other day as well, so figured I would give it a go.

20170913033353_1.jpg

Still chugging along in this game really is a shame to see mixed reviews on Steam must be all performance related and losing data when people first started playing the game.
I'm still backing up my saves just in case. This is a perfect game for a Headphones using a Hyper Cloud X set pretty good ambience and not too much noise. In some games you have so much going on it just ruins everything about the game and feedback.

I just finished this DLC yesterday. A neat trick to show us how Robert ended up the way he did and you end up with "both sides of the total story."

This definitely left me wanting more and I hope they do it. I think these devs fully found their mojo on this game and I hope they roll with it.

Started playing this not too long ago...so far not bad, game feels a LOT like Far Cry 3/4 though. Which...is not necessarily a bad thing but there are some huge similarities.

Back