• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sniper Elite 5

Good! About time!
This way they can have this on sale sooner with all DLC's. This is the only one I don't have. It's still $50 on Steam for the base game smh.

Still one mission left which should be the last one, it is coming after two more weapon/skin packs. I hate how they're dripping out the DLC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Picked up this game finally on the Steam Sale the DLC doesn't have good reviews so skipped it. I guess CI games is making another Sniper Contracts game.
 
20230322113245_1.jpg


Searchlights by Energizer Bunny



20230322113016_1.jpg


Opening area on a Submarine



The game is graphically better than Sniper Elite 4 people were saying it's the same at one time.
 
20230531124558_1.jpg

This is an actual path in the game can get lost in it.


20230531091048_1.jpg


This game is soooo good looking a step up from Sniper Elite 4 I don't even have it on Max settings on the screenshot. The music is awesome there are like Cymbals going off when you start creeping up on the Enemy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Insane deals for this great game. Each entry in the series just keeps getting better. People shouldn't sleep on this. I can't wait to see what's next for the series.
 
It still works, the 10.99 version activates in Steam as Sniper Elite Deluxe (ROW). So it includes season pass 1 and those listed above in the CAD's screenshot along with 3-4 free skin dlc packs you can manually add afterwards.

Thanks all for the heads up.
 
I played / finished SE5 while I was sub'd to MS/PC/XBOX (quit that).

I own all previous games in the series, so I wanted to buy this one eventually.

Bought it from FANATICAL today & got all the DLC as noted above.
 
14.99 on Steam excellent game still have it installed stalled on the 1st level yet.
 
Maybe Empress will give us a late Christmas present! :D

That person isn't around anymore. Sniper Elite 5 has never been cracked yet, and still has Denuvo. You'll be waiting a long time, probably forever, for Resistance to not have Denuvo. Even most Denuvo cracks are bypasses and don't remove it entirely, meaning whatever performance issues it may have will be present in those.

My issue is the pricing for DLC. I suppose these games must sell enough for them to keep the DLC prices high. Always seemed like a series that would be a more moderate seller and they would do a GOTY or Deluxe edition with all DLC for a moderate price. Bought Ready or Not's Dark Waters DLC which came with free (no purchase required) guns and 3 maps for $8. These guys are charging $18 for 2 maps, and a few guns.
 
That person isn't around anymore. Sniper Elite 5 has never been cracked yet, and still has Denuvo. You'll be waiting a long time, probably forever, for Resistance to not have Denuvo. Even most Denuvo cracks are bypasses and don't remove it entirely, meaning whatever performance issues it may have will be present in those.

My issue is the pricing for DLC. I suppose these games must sell enough for them to keep the DLC prices high. Always seemed like a series that would be a more moderate seller and they would do a GOTY or Deluxe edition with all DLC for a moderate price. Bought Ready or Not's Dark Waters DLC which came with free (no purchase required) guns and 3 maps for $8. These guys are charging $18 for 2 maps, and a few guns.
I agree 100%.
I've been waiting for 2 DLC's to come down in price since they dropped and this might be the lowest that I've seen them, but I'm still not feeling motivated enough to buy them yet. I own everything else that is worth owning besides a few gun DLC's.


View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2167703/Sniper_Elite_5_Kraken_Awakes_Mission_Weapon_and_Skin_Pack/


View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1724941/Sniper_Elite_5_Rough_Landing_Mission_and_Weapon_Pack/
 
That person isn't around anymore. Sniper Elite 5 has never been cracked yet, and still has Denuvo. You'll be waiting a long time, probably forever, for Resistance to not have Denuvo. Even most Denuvo cracks are bypasses and don't remove it entirely, meaning whatever performance issues it may have will be present in those.

My issue is the pricing for DLC. I suppose these games must sell enough for them to keep the DLC prices high. Always seemed like a series that would be a more moderate seller and they would do a GOTY or Deluxe edition with all DLC for a moderate price. Bought Ready or Not's Dark Waters DLC which came with free (no purchase required) guns and 3 maps for $8. These guys are charging $18 for 2 maps, and a few guns.
Yeah, I'm getting it on Gamepass so I'm not really worried about it: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/sniper-elite-resistance/9MXRG5GCRPXZ
 
As long as you never want to play the DLC missions. You have to buy the DLC, pay essentially full price, to own DLC, for a game you will rent. So you'll own the DLC, but not the main game to play it. That is the issue I had with SE5. If I buy it elsewhere, saves don't transfer. :ROFLMAO:
Then just buy it where you bought the DLC. I don't understand the issue. I bought the complete collection for Sniper Elite 5 when it was on sale for $20 directly on the Xbox App.
 
Then just buy it where you bought the DLC. I don't understand the issue. I bought the complete collection for Sniper Elite 5 when it was on sale for $20 directly on the Xbox App.

They're talking about using it on Gamepass though. You're not getting the full game, you still need to buy the DLC so if you want to play it, you'll pay for Gamepass + DLC. And when their Gamepass expires, the game will not be playable, even though they paid for and own the DLC. So they'd have to buy the main game again on top of the money spent on Gamepass.

In which case, if you're spending money on Gamepass and then buying the full game you may as well just buy the game in the first place.
 
They're talking about using it on Gamepass though. You're not getting the full game, you still need to buy the DLC so if you want to play it, you'll pay for Gamepass + DLC. And when their Gamepass expires, the game will not be playable, even though they paid for and own the DLC. So they'd have to buy the main game again on top of the money spent on Gamepass.

In which case, if you're spending money on Gamepass and then buying the full game you may as well just buy the game in the first place.
So buy the game on the Xbox App and you'll have access to all the DLC you bought.
 
So buy the game on the Xbox App and you'll have access to all the DLC you bought.

I'm just pointing out that is an inefficient way to spend your money. $15 + $60 + $40 (or whatever the DLC will be). May as well just buy it outright. If you go the Gamepass route:

- Initial $15 + $15 when all DLC is out + $40 (or whatever the DLC costs)

You can outright buy it on the Xbox app, but the cost is the same as Steam so you may as well just get it there. People often assume Gamepass is like Ubisoft + Premium, which included games with all DLC.
 
There's a Sniper Elite Classics Collection available over at Humble Bundle for the next 12 days.

Includes:
Sniper Elite
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered
Sniper Elite 3 + Season Pass
Sniper Elite 4: Deluxe Edition
Sniper Elite 5

Minimum bundle price for all 6 items is $14.
 
There's a Sniper Elite Classics Collection available over at Humble Bundle for the next 12 days.

Includes:
Sniper Elite
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered
Sniper Elite 3 + Season Pass
Sniper Elite 4: Deluxe Edition
Sniper Elite 5

Minimum bundle price for all 6 items is $14.

I assume these are individual keys? Is there no other option over the $14 that would include the SE5 DLC?
 
I assume these are individual keys? Is there no other option over the $14 that would include the SE5 DLC?
Yeah, normally they are individual keys. There were a few times in the early days of HB where a single key would unlock multiple games...for example there was a key from their Deep Silver bundles that unlocked Dead Island GOTY + Saints Row: The Third (and a later one that unlocked Risen 2 + Sacred 2 + Saints Row 2 + Saints Row: The Third) and then another single key from a Codemasters bundle that unlocked Overlord, Overlord 2, Rise of the Argonauts, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, and Operation Flashpoint: Red River. But, I haven't seen any like that in a long time.

I don't see anything on the page about SE5 DLC being included, nor any options to get anything other than the base game for SE5. Sometimes they do add content to bundles before they're over, like additional games or DLCs, but that also usually makes the minimum price go up a bit. Don't know if they've done that in a while either, though. The early days of HB were great, but this is still a good deal if you're new to the series or missing some of the games.
 
Yeah, normally they are individual keys. There were a few times in the early days of HB where a single key would unlock multiple games...for example there was a key from their Deep Silver bundles that unlocked Dead Island GOTY + Saints Row: The Third (and a later one that unlocked Risen 2 + Sacred 2 + Saints Row 2 + Saints Row: The Third) and then another single key from a Codemasters bundle that unlocked Overlord, Overlord 2, Rise of the Argonauts, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, and Operation Flashpoint: Red River. But, I haven't seen any like that in a long time.

I don't see anything on the page about SE5 DLC being included, nor any options to get anything other than the base game for SE5. Sometimes they do add content to bundles before they're over, like additional games or DLCs, but that also usually makes the minimum price go up a bit. Don't know if they've done that in a while either, though. The early days of HB were great, but this is still a good deal if you're new to the series or missing some of the games.

Thanks. Going to check and see what the price of the DLC for SE5 will be. Sometimes its more expensive to buy the DLC if you own the main game than buying the main game + DLC on Steam. Already played the main game on Game Pass, wanting to get the DLC. Seems like SE2 has a Remaster, my Steam library just shows the regular version.
 
Thanks. Going to check and see what the price of the DLC for SE5 will be. Sometimes its more expensive to buy the DLC if you own the main game than buying the main game + DLC on Steam. Already played the main game on Game Pass, wanting to get the DLC. Seems like SE2 has a Remaster, my Steam library just shows the regular version.
The remaster is not worth it from what I've seen and heard, I thought long and hard about getting it being as I have the OG.
Even some peeps in other forums and Steam say the OG one is better. Choice is yours.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=difference+between+Sniper+elite+2+and+v2+remaster
 
Back
Top