Comixbooks
Fully [H]
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2008
- Messages
- 26,446
DLC must of just dropped game just went on sale on Steam.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
New DLC is out now:
Good! About time!
This way they can have this on sale sooner with all DLC's. This is the only one I don't have. It's still $50 on Steam for the base game smh.
Damnit man!Still one mission left which should be the last one, it is coming after two more weapon/skin packs. I hate how they're dripping out the DLC.
I just bought the game from Fanatical and it turns out they are giving you the Deluxe version which has 6 DLC's for $10.99.Fanatical has Steam keys for the base game 78% off at $10.99 till 11-30-23.
https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/sniper-elite-5?v=4922
I just bought the game from Fanatical and it turns out they are giving you the Deluxe version which has 6 DLC's for $10.99.
One hell of a deal!
It's still $10.99, but not sure if their still giving out the Deluxe version though...I was totally shocked, especially since the Deluxe was $20.79.Hmm don't tempt me if this is still true.
14.99 on Steam excellent game still have it installed stalled on the 1st level yet.
I guess we'll see if this impacts performance!
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/sniper-elite-resistance-will-be-using-the-denuvo-anti-tamper-tech/
Maybe Empress will give us a late Christmas present!How? Unless they release a build without Denuvo we'll never be able to compare it. Rebellion never removes Denuvo, they're like Ubisoft.
https://hardforum.com/threads/sniper-elite-resistance.2036548/I guess we'll see if this impacts performance!
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/sniper-elite-resistance-will-be-using-the-denuvo-anti-tamper-tech/
Maybe Empress will give us a late Christmas present!![]()
I agree 100%.That person isn't around anymore. Sniper Elite 5 has never been cracked yet, and still has Denuvo. You'll be waiting a long time, probably forever, for Resistance to not have Denuvo. Even most Denuvo cracks are bypasses and don't remove it entirely, meaning whatever performance issues it may have will be present in those.
My issue is the pricing for DLC. I suppose these games must sell enough for them to keep the DLC prices high. Always seemed like a series that would be a more moderate seller and they would do a GOTY or Deluxe edition with all DLC for a moderate price. Bought Ready or Not's Dark Waters DLC which came with free (no purchase required) guns and 3 maps for $8. These guys are charging $18 for 2 maps, and a few guns.
Yeah, I'm getting it on Gamepass so I'm not really worried about it: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/sniper-elite-resistance/9MXRG5GCRPXZThat person isn't around anymore. Sniper Elite 5 has never been cracked yet, and still has Denuvo. You'll be waiting a long time, probably forever, for Resistance to not have Denuvo. Even most Denuvo cracks are bypasses and don't remove it entirely, meaning whatever performance issues it may have will be present in those.
My issue is the pricing for DLC. I suppose these games must sell enough for them to keep the DLC prices high. Always seemed like a series that would be a more moderate seller and they would do a GOTY or Deluxe edition with all DLC for a moderate price. Bought Ready or Not's Dark Waters DLC which came with free (no purchase required) guns and 3 maps for $8. These guys are charging $18 for 2 maps, and a few guns.
Yeah, I'm getting it on Gamepass so I'm not really worried about it: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/sniper-elite-resistance/9MXRG5GCRPXZ
Then just buy it where you bought the DLC. I don't understand the issue. I bought the complete collection for Sniper Elite 5 when it was on sale for $20 directly on the Xbox App.As long as you never want to play the DLC missions. You have to buy the DLC, pay essentially full price, to own DLC, for a game you will rent. So you'll own the DLC, but not the main game to play it. That is the issue I had with SE5. If I buy it elsewhere, saves don't transfer.![]()
Then just buy it where you bought the DLC. I don't understand the issue. I bought the complete collection for Sniper Elite 5 when it was on sale for $20 directly on the Xbox App.
So buy the game on the Xbox App and you'll have access to all the DLC you bought.They're talking about using it on Gamepass though. You're not getting the full game, you still need to buy the DLC so if you want to play it, you'll pay for Gamepass + DLC. And when their Gamepass expires, the game will not be playable, even though they paid for and own the DLC. So they'd have to buy the main game again on top of the money spent on Gamepass.
In which case, if you're spending money on Gamepass and then buying the full game you may as well just buy the game in the first place.
So buy the game on the Xbox App and you'll have access to all the DLC you bought.
There's a Sniper Elite Classics Collection available over at Humble Bundle for the next 12 days.
Includes:
Sniper Elite
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered
Sniper Elite 3 + Season Pass
Sniper Elite 4: Deluxe Edition
Sniper Elite 5
Minimum bundle price for all 6 items is $14.
Yeah, normally they are individual keys. There were a few times in the early days of HB where a single key would unlock multiple games...for example there was a key from their Deep Silver bundles that unlocked Dead Island GOTY + Saints Row: The Third (and a later one that unlocked Risen 2 + Sacred 2 + Saints Row 2 + Saints Row: The Third) and then another single key from a Codemasters bundle that unlocked Overlord, Overlord 2, Rise of the Argonauts, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, and Operation Flashpoint: Red River. But, I haven't seen any like that in a long time.I assume these are individual keys? Is there no other option over the $14 that would include the SE5 DLC?
Yeah, normally they are individual keys. There were a few times in the early days of HB where a single key would unlock multiple games...for example there was a key from their Deep Silver bundles that unlocked Dead Island GOTY + Saints Row: The Third (and a later one that unlocked Risen 2 + Sacred 2 + Saints Row 2 + Saints Row: The Third) and then another single key from a Codemasters bundle that unlocked Overlord, Overlord 2, Rise of the Argonauts, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, and Operation Flashpoint: Red River. But, I haven't seen any like that in a long time.
I don't see anything on the page about SE5 DLC being included, nor any options to get anything other than the base game for SE5. Sometimes they do add content to bundles before they're over, like additional games or DLCs, but that also usually makes the minimum price go up a bit. Don't know if they've done that in a while either, though. The early days of HB were great, but this is still a good deal if you're new to the series or missing some of the games.
The remaster is not worth it from what I've seen and heard, I thought long and hard about getting it being as I have the OG.Thanks. Going to check and see what the price of the DLC for SE5 will be. Sometimes its more expensive to buy the DLC if you own the main game than buying the main game + DLC on Steam. Already played the main game on Game Pass, wanting to get the DLC. Seems like SE2 has a Remaster, my Steam library just shows the regular version.
The remaster is not worth it from what I've seen and heard, I thought long and hard about getting it being as I have the OG.
Even some peeps in other forums and Steam say the OG one is better. Choice is yours.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=difference+between+Sniper+elite+2+and+v2+remaster