Sniper Elite 5

Good! About time!
This way they can have this on sale sooner with all DLC's. This is the only one I don't have. It's still $50 on Steam for the base game smh.

Still one mission left which should be the last one, it is coming after two more weapon/skin packs. I hate how they're dripping out the DLC.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Picked up this game finally on the Steam Sale the DLC doesn't have good reviews so skipped it. I guess CI games is making another Sniper Contracts game.

20230322113245_1.jpg

Searchlights by Energizer Bunny

20230322113016_1.jpg

Opening area on a Submarine

The game is graphically better than Sniper Elite 4 people were saying it's the same at one time.

20230531124558_1.jpg

This is an actual path in the game can get lost in it.

20230531091048_1.jpg

This game is soooo good looking a step up from Sniper Elite 4 I don't even have it on Max settings on the screenshot. The music is awesome there are like Cymbals going off when you start creeping up on the Enemy.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Insane deals for this great game. Each entry in the series just keeps getting better. People shouldn't sleep on this. I can't wait to see what's next for the series.

It still works, the 10.99 version activates in Steam as Sniper Elite Deluxe (ROW). So it includes season pass 1 and those listed above in the CAD's screenshot along with 3-4 free skin dlc packs you can manually add afterwards.

Thanks all for the heads up.

I played / finished SE5 while I was sub'd to MS/PC/XBOX (quit that).

I own all previous games in the series, so I wanted to buy this one eventually.

Bought it from FANATICAL today & got all the DLC as noted above.

Back